• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017

PS blog news

Everyone who bought the base game before the release of the VR version is eligable for a free code. It is not an update but a seperate game with its own trophy list and everything. The release date is the 19th of February (yes, next week). But you need to fill in this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1WRkBbhmV6SawuhcbBdUSCjLa54urttDkrNUCkM3KVH1g-Q/viewform

If you want to make sure this is legit, you can check the creative director's profile on Reddit. For the process you will have to enter the purchase date and transaction number (and your PSN name, and an email adress). To locate this, you can either search through your mailbox (every purchase produces a confirmation mail) or look into your transaction history (link can be found in the form above for convenience).

Can't wait to literally hold the ChromaGun in my very own hands (Aim Controller needed for that, otherwise you can use DualShock 4). :]

OP
OP
Planet

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
I can't click on the date in my purchase history to get the order number. help.
You need to remember the date (for the form anyway), then you go to your account management, to the transaction history (in the dropdownmenu on PSN store or via the link in the Google Docs form). There you can filter the events by date and locate the purchase. Click on it to reveal the transaction ID.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If I didn't buy this - and I buy the VR version - does it work in 'flat' mode too?

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Is the game good and has it much content ?

PS4 and Switch version with around 70 MC score sounds not very promising.
But maybe it's more fun in VR with the aim gun...

Nov 8, 2017
I never bought the original game, but I'm interested in the VR version. Does anyone know if there are any differences in the content of the VR version? Any compromises? Any forced "comfort feature" nonsense?

OP
OP
Planet

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Some minor tweaks to accomodate to certain problems that arose, they had a blog posting somewhere. But nothing you could notice without comparing both versions very closely.