• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Edit: Looks like Indonesia also has it for free.

OP
OP
--R

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
L2BRFjU.png

Can personally confirm it's also free in Korea.

Frost1800

Dec 3, 2019

MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™ (Simplified Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese)

※This item is also offered in a pack. Welcome to a new world Take on the role of a hunter and slay ferocious monsters in a living, breathing ecosystem where you can use the landscape and its diverse inhabitants to get the upper hand. Hunt alone or in co-op with up to three other players, and...

* I was just informed that it is just for Asia and Japan.

Last edited:

Ravage

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Woah!

I have complained about the differences between Plus for Asia and the ROTW in the past, but it seems like we came out on top this time

Last edited:

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
I tried adding it in library with active PS+ on Asia PSN account and it works, but have not download it.
It says it's available for free until 22 April, which seems a bit different for PS+ free game duration. Might be an error or Capcom just being generous with limited offer.

Frost1800

Dec 3, 2019
You could of put the region in the title.. damn
Beaten by a thread with a more accurate title (although it's free in more countries than just Japan and HK, it's also free in most Asian countries)

Monster Hunter: World free for PS+ users in Japan and Hong Kong (price error?)

Edit: Looks like Indonesia also has it for free.

Sorry, I didn't know it is not available for other regions.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
This game is great! Like a steak, it takes a little time to get going, but once it's cooked...

(It's a crime this sound bite isn't in World)