• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The images themselves are not really spoilery, but apparently people have used the new PS4 jailbreak to download a likely pre gold copy version of the game on PS4. This means that inevitably soon there will be actual spoilers online soon.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Crazy if that's the PS4 version. Thought it was the PS5 one when the screens leaked.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, don't really care about spoilers for Horizon of all games. They'll be easy to avoid for another month

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
And it looks amazing as expected. Damn makes you wonder what a PS5-only Horizon gonna look like 👀

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Thankfully Horizon is one of those games where leaks won't really be a big deal. Unless they're killing off Aloy or something which is doubtful.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really interested to see what the main difference between both versions will be. Loading? Water physics? Will the boss animals for the PS5 have more combat attacks or animations? Flying Stormbirds or gliding over chasms only on PS5 versions?

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm really interested to see what the main difference between both versions will be. Loading? Water physics? Will the boss animals for the PS5 have more combat attacks or animations? Flying Stormbirds or gliding over chasms only on PS5 versions?

They'll play the same; but expect cranked up graphical settings (and quicker loading) on PS5. And hopefully some options regarding quality / performance.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Even the PS4 version looks way better than tons of Next Gen only games. I can't imagine the PS5 version, oh damn.

Last edited:

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
No idea how people can judge the graphics on some blurry offscreen pics haha.
It will looke fine. No worries. Zero Dawn looks still amazing

EccoCid

Mar 7, 2018
London
Ugh i hate this games UI on screen. Its just too much, i felt like i am using some sort of software instead of playing a video game in first game. What worse is i think you can minimize it but still you are very dependent to it.

Oct 30, 2017
Ugh i hate this games UI on screen. Its just too much, i felt like i am using some sort of software instead of playing a video game in first game. What worse is i think you can minimize it but still you are very dependent to it.
Doesn't really seem very intrusive it seems like that's there for a brief second for a mission briefing.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Game Informer coverage talks about Guerilla's focus on reducing UI clutter.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Well, the only reasonable reaction to prevent us from getting spoiled is to release the game a month early.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
That is only the quest update ui which will probably go away in few seconds and the machine scan ui. There is not even a health bar or the weapon/tools/compass ui on screen apart from that.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Looks good on PS4, as others have said left side is a cut scene right is in game.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Man fuck the spoilers, I want to know about the performance of the game is on PS4. It will be the first thing I'll buy for my old Apex-only console in like three years.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
That is only the quest update ui which will probably go away in few seconds and the machine scan ui. There is not even a health bar or the weapon/tools/compass ui on screen apart from that.
That's pretty much a quick menu it looks like when using the focus not even the main screen ui lol. But of course people zero on in that lol.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
That's pretty much a quick menu it looks like when using the focus not even the main screen ui lol. But of course people zero on in that lol.
Yeah it only shows when you are scanning a machine in hzd. It seems smaller than hzd even as its not listing all the parts on the machine. Seems you need to press the direction keys to switch to next part.

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
Yeah it only shows when you are scanning a machine in hzd. It seems smaller than hzd even as its not listing all the parts on the machine. Seems you need to press the direction keys to switch to next part.
I think the Focus is going to be used for fast travel (and a lot more stuff other than scanning machines like the first game)… if you watch the ending of the gameplay reveal, they get a new device at the end and say something like "ok lets see where this takes us" as Alloy actives the focus. I think eventually you'll be able to use the focus to warp around the world (very quickly on the PS5).

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Wow they are about to spoil to the world the TRUTH about Ted Farro, which was that he died while controlling his robot army while on the toilet