• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
First and foremost, ERA the intention behind this thread is a good one.

I have posted on BST Thread and I just wanted to make sure any ERA members who don't visit that thread can see this also. Please understand ERA.

PS4 20th Anniversary Edition. (I KNOW someone on ERA will appreciate this)

I bought this from a reseller for $1K and hey what can i say? I wanted it.

I am not looking to get $1K but a fair offer and this is aimed at a collector or someone who can appreciate it.

Has a 2TB HD and i do not know where the stock 500GB HD is.

Console was rarely used and controller and camera never EVER Touched.

I have attached photos and PM ME if any questions.

Only 12,300 in the entire GLOBE.

Asking $700 But open for negotiations. Just ASK

Buyer will pay for shipping

Thanks

h4CTvzn.jpg

jSuCYN5.jpg

0qBipIL.jpg

jSlHHF1.jpg

MkigxfP.jpg

LqS9BM9.jpg

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
First and foremost, ERA the intention behind this thread is a good one.

Really? Because it LOOKS like the intention is for you to try to get more people looking at something you're trying to sell after deciding the bst thread wasn't getting you the desired response.

I just wanted to make sure any ERA members who don't visit that thread can see this also

Oh, you are doing this for US! I did not get that.

OP
OP
JrBaconCheeseburger
Oct 31, 2017
Really? Because it LOOKS like the intention is for you to try to get more people looking at something you're trying to sell after deciding the bst thread wasn't getting you the desired response.

Exactly as I stated.

"I have posted on BST Thread and I just wanted to make sure any ERA members who don't visit that thread can see this also."

Clearly posted this.

If mods want to lock obviously they can do so. I figured someone may appreciate it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.