• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's such a shame about the game's technical issues, I was one of the lucky few that never had a crash and my only problems were the custom mapping issue (had to re-map after every restart basically because the game would display proper icons but the buttons wouldn't work properly) and the performance, which could tank really bad in very intense combat scenarios. Good thing I disabled auto-update, although the custom controller thing is annoying as hell.

I hope Housemarque solves these things asap, the game could really use some good press with how amazing it is, outside of the technical issues and the silly decision to not allow saves a la Hades.

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
The more i read about this game the happier i am my copy is delayed. At this point i'll be waiting for them to stabilize and patch in a save system.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Only issue I've had was the circle button not working when in the house when custom controls been on and an attachment in an cutscene being double when moved, otherwise, been fine. Uh, should I turn off auto saving on Plus?

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Man I love the game, but it's been a messy launch. I downloaded the patch, but haven't booted the game since. Think I'll wait a bit longer... RE8 should be here soon anyways.

Cthulhu_Steev

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man. I might put this game on pause and play It Takes Two and Resi 8. What a mess, it's such a good game.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Disabling auto updates doesn`t work on my PS5. It downloads them anyway, lol.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The minute I turned on the PS5 it tried to download the update, deleted that shit with the quickness lol

Dec 6, 2017
US
I love Housemarque but goddamn, this game can't get a break. So many other fantastic games out there, I'm gonna give this some months in the oven before giving it another look. Game looks dope as fuck but it's like it's HAL-ing out and just aggressively hates progress and being played in general.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's time for me to just put this game in the backlog for awhile and just focus on RE8 this week until they sort all this shit out.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Housemarque warned of this before the patch went live...

the fact they had to tweet this tells you that the lack of any kind of suspend/resume feature in a $70 game just shouldn't exist. like how does this get approved when patching will cause you to lose your progress by forcing a restart

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is a thing but it feels like Sony needs to lend some support here and help them get this game patched up

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the goodwill towards this game is rapidly drying up.

Nov 2, 2017
Another good example why you should ignore hype and buy games when they're a couple of months old for half the price. You save money and get a better experience.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
How did this get such high marks. First there are no saves for your run and now this. If i was in the middle of a run and this happened, I would be pissed. I'm glad they're enjoying my $70 loan until they fix this shit.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Along with all the other isssues I've had this game's launch has been a disaster god damn.

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Seems like the goodwill towards this game is rapidly drying up.

It's an amazing game, but it was always going to wind up with an intensely negative word of mouth thanks to how user unfriendly it is, and that's before you add up all the tech issues. Barring people who start your game from playing other games because you didn't include a save system in 2021 is hilariously stupid.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Well it didn't get to finish the update, so I would hope so! After stopping the update from downloading, I turned off automatic updates for now.

I just turned on the game. It tried to do the update again, but I stopped it again for the 2nd time. Everything seems fine for now, but I'll just use this as an opportunity to take a break probably

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
My file save file went poof. Im really upset. firstly... the arrogance of this studio is totally unwarranted and just embarrassing. (talking about their tweets and how they treat their fans)

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
Yep. I am loving the game, and thankfully only had one crash so far before this, but this is a big issue. Hopefully they can get it fixed soon (in a manner that fixes my save, too)
This should of been Housemarque's moment :( Hopefully they can resolve the issues soon so folks can appreciate the game for its merits.