• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
So I was browsing for new dashboard themes on PSN when I came across the recently released and FREE Metamorphosis theme for Tetris Effect, brought to us by Truant Pixel.

Download it now and enjoy the sights and sounds, and the great, great music of Tetris Effect!

Also, let's all remember Tetris Effect's awesome preorder theme:

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks nice, though the music's a bit much for a theme IMO. Definitely prefer themes with more lowkey music since it's something that you'll have to listen to a lot.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I really recommend spending a few bucks on the other one, it's much better.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
I like to replay this game and remind myself how good the music is, listening to this song 10 times a day will ruin this feeling

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I wish I could use these sounds with the original theme the pre-order game with. It has awful sounds that get incredibly annoying very, very quickly.

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Downloaded the metamorphosis one and it sucks because it hurts my eyes how its just a looping gif that abruptly restarts after 2 seconds.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Yours Forever theme is the best theme on the whole system.

As for music - does anyone really have theme music play for their consoles? I'd go crazy. Maybe I'm old. I just turn the music off no matter the theme.

vikungfu

Oct 27, 2017
Venice, CA
The Yours Forever theme is the best theme on the whole system.

As for music - does anyone really have theme music play for their consoles? I'd go crazy. Maybe I'm old. I just turn the music off no matter the theme.

Same, I have music turned off on all themes. I've been using this theme for a week or so now and enjoying it.

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
I still think the Firewatch theme is the best. Nice, relaxing music. Pretty picture that changes colors depending on the time of the day. I've been using it on my PS4 for the last 3 years or so.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Tetris Effect is one of the few games I'll unabashedly portbeg for. I want to play it so bad, but I'm not gonna buy a PS4 to do so.

I own it on PS4 and I'd love to be able to play it on Switch. Tetris always felt like a portable game to me after being indoctrinated with the gameboy version at a young age.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
I own it on PS4 and I'd love to be able to play it on Switch. Tetris always felt like a portable game to me after being indoctrinated with the gameboy version at a young age.
Tetris Effect is more about immersion, IMO. The actual game of Tetris is just a vehicle for the experience they're trying to create.