• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
The next game's clue is a radioactive symbol. I'm guessing Fallout. Or something else. They recently gave away Fallout 3, so I'm hoping they do an older one, like Fallout 2 or 1.

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
Worms Armageddon for tomorrow maybe? Radioactive Symbol and Colours match up?

still have no doubts in my mind that Hades will be given away on Christmas

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Stalker 1 and Worms Armageddon are neither on EGS, so it can't be those. Chernobylite and Metro are possibilities though. I'm still standing by my Fallout guess. Pretty much every Fallout game is on EGS.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Metro has already been given away, so its probably those.

I'd love to see Chernobylite though.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Builder's Journey? OH HELL YEAH. I was sure it wouldn't be that since it was already on EGS, but I'm glad they broke from the norm on this one. Wanted to play this one for so long!

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
Stalker 1 and Worms Armageddon are neither on EGS, so it can't be those. Chernobylite and Metro are possibilities though. I'm still standing by my Fallout guess. Pretty much every Fallout game is on EGS.
Them's Fightin Herds wasn't on EGS until it was given away for free, them not being on the platform does not make them not a possibility

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
It's on sale for 50% off right now so I would be surprised if they give it away. Wouldn't that upset buyers during the sale?
good point, however Bloons TD6, Sable & Horizon Chase Turbo are all on sale as well

I don't know when they went on sale though so they could have gone on sale the day after they were all given away

now that you point it out it does make it seem quite a bit more unlikely

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
good point, however Bloons TD6, Sable & Horizon Chase Turbo are all on sale as well

I don't know when they went on sale though so they could have gone on sale the day after they were all given away

now that you point it out it does make it seem quite a bit more unlikely
Oh interesting, I wonder if they were. Well, it certainly leaves the possibility open. I would be happy to have it!

Willy

Oct 27, 2017
Not many recent Epic giveaways have been instant installs for me but LEGO Builders Journey is one.

Oh interesting, I wonder if they were. Well, it certainly leaves the possibility open. I would be happy to have it!

I don't know about the other two but Horizon Chase Turbo was definitely on sale for 85% the day before the giveaway.

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
Rebellion came through today with an email containing Steam code for AVP Classic, nice! Check your emails if you registered for the newsletter but missed out a couple weeks back.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Has grabbed Lego on my two kids steam decks earlier but everyone buzzing in here for me to grab it on my PC. Certainly looks super clean and slick!

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
apparently tomorrows game is Encased?

unknown what todays is still

not very hopeful for Christmas or New Years frankly

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Fallout Classic Collection would be a great freebie, though there doesn't seem to be anything backing the post up other than sheer bravado.

Only 30 mins til we know, either way!

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com

ray_caster

Nov 7, 2017
The Epic store (web) showed Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics for free, but the store has been having trouble processing my purchase for the first game. Now they look like they removed them from the front page for some reason. Technical difficulties, I guess.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
IMG_7820.png

Hint for tomorrow's… any guesses?

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK