• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Terry Cavanagh is doing a first come first served 100% off sale for his games - the sales end either when 1000 people have claimed a game or in about 24 hours from now.

First come first served (Dicey Dungeons) by Terry Cavanagh

A sale by Terry Cavanagh, 100% off Dicey Dungeons

First come first served (VVVVVV) by Terry Cavanagh

A sale by Terry Cavanagh, 100% off VVVVVV

First come first served (Super Hexagon) by Terry Cavanagh

A sale by Terry Cavanagh, 100% off Super Hexagon

Thanks, claimed Dicey Dungeons!

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I already have all three (I got Dicey Dungeons during its itch.io prototype days), but this is super cool of him.

I just claimed the first one, then realised I'm doing what people buying all the toilet rolls are doing, so didn't claim the others. Thanks so much for posting the links. I hope people will only claim these limited offers if they have time to play them.

Absolutely, 100% do not sit on Dicey Dungeons. It's one of the most addictive roguelites to ever grace this Earth; it's pretty much all I played for like a month straight. Absolutely incredible game that everyone should play.

(is "sit on something" proper English idiom for "not playing something"? Spanish guy here. :D)

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
It's not a game, but it's game-y.

Gog.com is giving away The Witcher Goodies Collection . The Witcher 3 concert in 4k, the different witcher artbooks are there too in PDF, etc. Really good stuff.

You have to scroll down on the frontpage to redeem it.

Last edited:

Alienhated

Oct 25, 2017
www.gog.com

GOG.com

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

A bunch of free games from GoG

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea if this game is good or whatever, but Goat of Duty is free on steam I think

store.steampowered.com

GOAT OF DUTY on Steam

Goat of Duty is a fast-paced multiplayer shooter where goats armed to the horns bleat face to face in a relentless deathmatch. Ram and troll your friends, own the craziest goatstumes, and put your skills to the test in the quirkiest FPS ever. Are you ready to become the GOAT of goats?

rezn0r

Oct 25, 2017
I know we're not really doing mobile games in here, and typically I can't stand them, but these are awesome. I've bought them at least once in the past across different devices. Figured it was worth posting.

Alto's Adventure & Odyssey free
twitter.com

Alto's Odyssey on Twitter

“We’ve decided to make Alto’s Adventure and Alto’s Odyssey available for free for the next week to help anyone who may be practicing social distancing or self-isolation. We hope Alto and the gang can bring a little calm into your homes during these difficult times. 💜 https://t.co/v3On7ltp6X”

www.gog.com

GOG.com

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

A bunch of free games from GoG

awesome, thank you

Oct 27, 2018
Football Manager 2020 is free for a week, to help quarantine be less depressing:

store.steampowered.com

Football Manager 2020 on Steam

Run your football club, your way. Every decision counts in Football Manager 2020 with new features and polished game mechanics rewarding planning and progression like never before, empowering managers to develop and refine both your club’s and your own unique identity.

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the alto games were free. I have played them both. Do they mean free from ads?

Also new EGS games are free... watch dogs and stanley parable.

unknown.png

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
Oct 25, 2017
Football Manager 2020 is free for a week, to help quarantine be less depressing:

store.steampowered.com

Football Manager 2020 on Steam

Run your football club, your way. Every decision counts in Football Manager 2020 with new features and polished game mechanics rewarding planning and progression like never before, empowering managers to develop and refine both your club’s and your own unique identity.
This is not what the thread is for. You won't keep the game after the week is over.

Oct 25, 2017
Also noteworthy, watch dogs can be played through geforce now since (presumably) it activates on your linked uplay account so just select the uplay version (will be trying this after lunch)

edit:
Turns out it does not run through uplay I think. GFN does not support the EGS version at least currently, which means i have to install the game to play it...

Last edited:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
Nuclear Throne and both Bleed games are also avaliable on that big itch,io list, fyi

As recommendations theres both Love and Kuso, Codemancer and Localhost

DiscoPizza

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the second time I've gotten Watch Dogs free from digital stores. Maybe someday I'll play past the opening section.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
I grabbed Where the Water Tastes Like Wine. Any other must have Itch games that are free that I can link to my account?

Mindustry looks neat

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
I grabbed Where the Water Tastes Like Wine. Any other must have Itch games that are free that I can link to my account?

Nuclear Throne and both Bleed games are also avaliable on that big itch,io list, fyi

As recommendations theres both Love and Kuso, Codemancer and Localhost

apart from those would also recommend witchway, milkmaid of the milky way and subserial network
and no response
yarnspinnergames.itch.io

No Response by Yarn Spinner

Find help after a car crash leaves you stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone know if adding free games to my account on Epic Game Store gives any financial benefit to the devs, whether or not I actually play it?
AFAIK, the typical financial dealing in all of these cases, also PS+ etc., is that the platform holder negotiates a fixed fee with each dev separately. No doubt influenced by projected lost sales revenue versus boost in player count to sell dlc to, marketing benefit, and so on. Whether you claim it, download it or play it is likely irrelevant wrt money to the dev.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Drawful 2 on Steam

For 3-8 players and an audience of thousands! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers.

Drawaful 2 is up

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
www.gog.com

GOG.com

Mable & The Wood free from GOG.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria