• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
store.steampowered.com

Escape From Tethys on Steam

You're trapped, alone and cold on a distant planet. Pursued by a droid with only one purpose: killing everything. You must find an escape. Explore the hostile environment, find secret upgrades and new weapons, and finally make your escape from this dark, hostile planet...
store.steampowered.com

Save 24% on Khan VS Kahn on Steam

Khan VS Kahn is a turn-based strategy game where two races compete to be the best and achieve one of the 5 victory types Challenge a friend in a 1v1 Duel where only the smartest wins every time. You can use your enemy's building, but be careful, he can use yours!
store.steampowered.com

Keyboard Killers on Steam

Keyboard Killers is a difficult reflex game in which you destroy meteors in order to save your starship and your friend dragon(^-^) . You must be very fast to able to complete the game. More then 500 apm on most challenging levels.
store.steampowered.com

Save 90% on Welcome Back To 2007 Part II on Steam

Would you say that 2007 cannot be returned? After 11 long years, 2007 are coming back to us in 2018! AGAIN! Be ready for Cool Story! Old-school platformer game.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Caelus Trident on Steam

Caelus Trident is the debut game from Fractured Rogue Studios LLC. Paying homage to the classic arcade shooters, you take on the role of the last ship of your armada trying to survive wave after wave of addictive space combat action.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Regions Of Ruin on Steam

Regions of Ruin is a 2D pixel side-scrolling RPG with town-building, where you explore, fight and build into an open world that progressively challenges you and your settlement, and threatens the extinction of the dwarven race.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Regions Of Ruin on Steam

Regions of Ruin is a 2D pixel side-scrolling RPG with town-building, where you explore, fight and build into an open world that progressively challenges you and your settlement, and threatens the extinction of the dwarven race.

This game also got a free DLC:
store.steampowered.com

Regions of Ruin:Sieges on Steam

- 7 New siege event areas - 2 New mercenary types for hire - New building (Training Ground) - Loads'o'loot - Greatly upgrade companions - Repeatedly challenge yourself with sieges to earn unending loot and rewards - Hire new companions to help in the fray and from afar

Dr.Social

Oct 25, 2017
play.google.com

Homo Machina – Apps on Google Play

Homo Machina is a puzzle game inspired by the work of avant-garde scientist Fritz Kahn. Set off on a crazy journey to solve the surreal puzzles of Homo Machina and learn about the internal working of the human body, represented as a gigantic 1920s factory. In this narrative puzzle, players are...

apps.apple.com

‎Homo Machina

‎“… an amazing and intriguing game that's unlike anything you've played before.” Pocket gamer “Darjeeling has really captured the authenticity of Kahn's work” Toucharcade Homo Machina is a puzzle game inspired by the work of avant-garde scientist Fritz Kahn. Set off on a crazy journey to...

Says it's free for the next 3 days

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
Looks like Total War: SHOGUN 2 will be free to keep the 18th.
G6qKu5H.png

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably Sega doing their Make War, Not Love promotion again. Every year they give away a decent amount of stuff to promote that years' big releases.

Is there a new Total War planned for this year, or will it be promotion for Total War: Middle Kingdom?
Troy is supposed to come out this year

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Rustler: Prologue on Steam

Become a medieval thug in a crazy Prologue to an open-world action game, full of pop-culture references. Complete insane quests, kill heroes, steal horses, fight guards, rob peasants and more! All packed in old-school gameplay style!

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Rustler: Prologue on Steam

Become a medieval thug in a crazy Prologue to an open-world action game, full of pop-culture references. Complete insane quests, kill heroes, steal horses, fight guards, rob peasants and more! All packed in old-school gameplay style!

Word is these free "Prologue" releases do way better for indies on Steam than Demos do, even if they're effectively the same thing, so expect to see a lot more of them in the future.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Close to the Sun [EpicGames]
www.epicgames.com

Close To The Sun | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play Close To The Sun at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments [EpicGames]
www.epicgames.com

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
Close to the Sun looks interesting, giving off hefty BioShock vibes.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
store.steampowered.com

Transpose on Steam

Transpose is a dreamlike and gravity-defying time manipulation puzzle game in VR. It challenges players to solve increasingly complex physics puzzles as they explore an extraordinarily surreal world.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Assassin's Creed 2 will be free to keep on April 14th.
www.dsogaming.com

Assassin's Creed 2 will be free to own on UPLAY on April 14th

It appears that Ubisoft will be offering the second part in its Assassin's Creed series for free next week.

Oh, that's very nice. That's the best classic Assassin's Creed game, essentially. While mechanically the next games brought improvements, AC2 has the perfect balance between great worlds, lovely characters, a memorable storyline and a gameplay that works. The next games were a lit more padded, peaking with Black Flag where there was just too much stuff going on. Origins and Odyssey are amazing RPG-lites of sort, but have very little to do with classic AC at this point. If somebody for some reason has never experienced the classic AC experience, this is the game to play.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Oh, that's very nice. That's the best classic Assassin's Creed game, essentially. While mechanically the next games brought improvements, AC2 has the perfect balance between great worlds, lovely characters, a memorable storyline and a gameplay that works. The next games were a lit more padded, peaking with Black Flag where there was just too much stuff going on. Origins and Odyssey are amazing RPG-lites of sort, but have very little to do with classic AC at this point. If somebody for some reason has never experienced the classic AC experience, this is the game to play.
Brotherhood never got enough respect imo. For SP it's very similar to AC2, and it also introduced an amazing and unique MP.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
i started playing Black Flag last year -- it came with one of my graphics cards. i dont know if its supposed to be that good or not, but i only played it for like an hour or so

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
i started playing Black Flag last year -- it came with one of my graphics cards. i dont know if its supposed to be that good or not, but i only played it for like an hour or so
Broadly speaking it's one of the best-received entries in the series. It came a year after the disastrous AC3 and took a much lighter tone while putting in a bunch of fun metanarrative stuff and pirate flavour.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
It's more of a pirate game than an AC game, but if you like leisurely open world exploration with beach settings and the excellent ship to ship combat, Black Flag is amazing. It also had a good coop mode, Wolfpack, though I don't know if that's still running or if it's ever possible to find games.

That Moonlander freebie mentioned above looks good, I grabbed that.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Brotherhood is way better in terms of cleaning up the mechanics, but it doesn't really make sense to start with that as a freebie unless they just gave away the whole trilogy.