• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Don't see anything as well, this could probably only be for people who signed up under Japan?

OP
OP
Zippo

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Messaging friends in Japan right now, they all seem to agree Nintendo is simply late.

Resetti

Oct 25, 2017
The email embedded in the OP actually didn't specify when will the beta start. (it just said the beta test will end at 1459 June 5)

Deleted member 3758

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The email embedded in the OP actually didn't specify when will the beta start. (it just said the beta test will end at 1459 June 5)

No biggie but you're right, there was no specified start time.

Like, here's a random promo I pulled from an old e-mail.

8oBDZMO.png

There would have been a time after the first date.

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
Downloads are going out now, at least on the Japanese side.

Also saw some screens on Twitter.

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
Found a fair amount of images on Twitter but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post them here.

It does seem like the game uses an auto accelerate mechanic.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Portrait and auto accelerate? Damn, I was hoping at the very least it would be landscape because of it being a racing game.
Edit: Roster Gacha for a Mario Kart? God damn it Nintendo brand awareness is not gonna go well with stunts like this.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Oh god don't tell me that's an energy meter for how many times you can play each day, please tell me that is not the case. Nintendo went full P2W with Mario Kart? FUCKING MARIO KART?

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I got an email saying I was in the beta 2 days ago, but that I'd get another email with instructions later... US based. Is that where everyone else is at currently?

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I'm impressed that it looks to be a racing game with mobile mechanics and some watering down. Was expecting it to be more differentiated from the main series.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
So, we've only seen Retro Courses so far, right? 3DS Toad Circuit, 3DS Mario Circuit and SNES Choco Island 2?

I obviously don't have access to this, so I hope people just share as much as they can.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Toad
Toadette
Rosalina
Waluigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy