• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just got a mail from psn weekly update with a free 20% discount code. So check your mails fellas.

Also remember if you see it as a webpage you get another free 20% discount code.

Happy buying.

Send me through psn weekly mail if old.

Edit: expires 30-03-2018.

Screenshot_20180321_220034.png

Last edited:

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
There's one also on live.playstation right now. I doubt they can be used together, but can they be used on the same account?

Gorgamel

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. Got a code.

Anyone know if it works with the God of War pre-order?

KatieKatsup

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
How do you get these emails? Swear I've signed up for all their newsletters and campaigns but haven't gotten one yet.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
If anyone's got any spare codes they don't need, a share would be most appreciated. I seem to never get these codes...

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
lol

Now I got 2 20% off codes. Anyone that wants to trade my extra one can PM offers.

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't gotten an e-mail from sony in years on either of my accounts what gives

Edit: did the thing below. VVVV Hope they send me something

riverfr0zen

Oct 27, 2017
Manhattan, New York
Confirmed, I got a code in the email.

How do you get these emails? Swear I've signed up for all their newsletters and campaigns but haven't gotten one yet.

Have you tried the following?:
1. Go to https://www.playstation.com/en-us/
2. Click on Sign-In (if you are not signed in)
3. Once signed in, click on your avatar on the top right (next to 'Search')
4. Choose 'Account Settings'
5. Now click on "Notification Preferences"
6. Check the box that says "Yes, I am interested in receiving marketing materials..."
7. Click "Update Preferences" to commit your change.
8. (Optional): Set your spam filter to allow email from [email protected]

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018

6. Check the box that says "Yes, I am interested in receiving marketing materials..."
I've tried this every time one of these promotions go out, on both of my PSN accounts, and i've never gotten a single discount code from any of these promotions. Some of us just aren't lucky enough to receive blessings from the Kaz man.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
got the email, thanks OP if not i wouldn't have realized
can i use this with that mlb 20% discount thing together?
40% discount is pretty damn huge, i might actually buy something

KatieKatsup

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

Looks like that box is ticked. Went ahead and saved changes again just in case. Thanks for the help, though! Maybe we'll all be blessed with marketing promos soon haha

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States

Thank you. Just did this. Was wondering why I never get these when I spend a ton on PSN.

riverfr0zen

Oct 27, 2017
Manhattan, New York
I've tried this every time one of these promotions go out, on both of my PSN accounts, and i've never gotten a single discount code from any of these promotions. Some of us just aren't lucky enough to receive blessings from the Kaz man.

Hmm. A cursory search also revealed this tip: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/7aqo3o/for_anyone_who_doesnt_get_playstations_weekly/

This may be necessary if they have some post-process operation on their backend that only updates the weekly email setting if your email address changes. Stupid, but you never know.

EDIT: CAUTION: I have not tried this method, so be careful you don't lock yourself out of your account when you try this method.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm. A cursory search also revealed this tip: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/7aqo3o/for_anyone_who_doesnt_get_playstations_weekly/

This may be necessary if they have some post-process operation on their backend that only updates the weekly email setting if your email address changes. Stupid, but you never know.

EDIT: CAUTION: I have not tried this method, so be careful you don't lock yourself out of your account when you try this method.
Now this I haven't tried before. I'll read up on the method to see if anyone's been locked out of their accounts trying this, but thanks for this method man, appreciate it!

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am wondering as well, will this stack on top of the mlb 20% off code?

everyer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, I use live.playstation.com to get the 20% off code either.

Thanks!

And I'm waiting to 27th for next discount as I don't have anything to buy this time. wait to buy ni no kuni 2

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Fucking Sony.

I just got promo emails from them about AC Rogue Remastered and Frantics, so their emails are getting through. Never got one of these codes.

I'm actually kinda pissed off now.

Oct 27, 2017
Would we be able to stack this with the other 20% off code? Or do they limit it to one code per transaction? Because 40% Far Cry 5 Gold Edition would be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

EDIT: Posted this while the question was being answered by others. Sucks, but makes sense that it doesn't stack.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
Just got a mail from psn weekly update with a free 20% discount code. So check your mails fellas.

Also remember if you see it as a webpage you get another free 20% discount code.

Happy buying.

Send me through psn weekly mail if old.

Edit: expires 30-03-2018.

Screenshot_20180321_220034.png
What do you mean see it as a web page?

riverfr0zen

Oct 27, 2017
Manhattan, New York
Now this I haven't tried before. I'll read up on the method to see if anyone's been locked out of their accounts trying this, but thanks for this method man, appreciate it!

It should be okay with Gmail (it is a Gmail-specific solution). You just have to note that you are effectively changing a part of your PSN sign-in credentials, i.e. you will now have to log in with the new email on Playstation sites, on your consoles, etc. And be careful of introducing any typos.