• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ED_209

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Curitiba/Brazil
Down for more than 40 minutes now. What a fucking joke.
It's already time to they rebuilt this shit from scratch. I will not be angry if I have to stay three months without playing online.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Just got kicked off Netflix, it's never done the before. Fix your shit Sony, taking the piss now.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was trying to do my last placement match for Ranked CTF in Overwatch. Other team had 3 people drop. Crazy shit.

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
It's indirectly effecting me too. Tons of players dropping out of Overwatch mid match.

In one match, almost the whole way through it was 3 on 3 lol

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Well great, I was doing placements in comp in Overwatch. That'll count as a leave and that FUUUUCKS your rank.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Still getting psn errors trying to connect to MH despite the fact everything else is fine.

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I have access to the store, but can't get into a MonHun game with my friend. This was the only night we had to play all week, too.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you're getting invalid password I wouldn't freak out YET. It probably just means the authentication server is timing out your requests to log in.

DC5remy

Jan 20, 2018
Denver co
I was just getting kicked from Resident Evil connection to the network. And the store would not load (common problem for me)

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just FYI for all of those who are locked out of their digital games and apps. I was able to restore my licenses under account management even though PSN is still failing for me. My games and apps work now, I recommend trying it.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I tried the network test and it seems I'm actually getting better speed than usual? Must be because it's just back up and not many people are in lol, not gonna get excited for nothing just yet.

OP
OP
Lunchbox

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Social down again?! I'm not paying for this in September hopefully I'll have my full of MH by then.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I JUST signed up for overpriced Vue to watch the Olympics and now it's totally broken. God damnit Sony.