• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
mp1st.com

Report: Ghostwire Tokyo PSN Page Updated With March Release Date

It appears that the Ghostwire Tokyo release date is set for sometime in March, as revealed by an updated PSN store page.
2022012010261541.png

unknown.png

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully at least a demo for this. Longing to try this before buying it.
The only reason I bought Doom, Dishoniored Prey and Evil Within is playing their demos which convinced me a lot. Hopefully this will have a demo like those games.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
That's a busy month. Already got Kirby, and Tunic and Weird West. Still, I have to imagine this game was originally targeted for release end of last year, so it's good that they were given the time to internally delay it to get it right.

Last edited:

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Game was internally slated for October 2021 so it's not actually early. Same with Forspoken targeting January but releasing in May instead

There is no chance this is correct.

It's not coming out in just two months.
Why not? Could easily be given a large blowout in a state of play with a release date

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
That's a busy month. Already got Kirby, and Tunic and Weird West which are both launching on Game Pass. Still, I have to imagine this game was originally targeted for release end of last year, so it's good that they were given the time to internally delay it to get it right.
Preetttyyy sure Tunic isn't on Game Pass

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
You seem very certain

Obviously, I could be wrong. But there needs to be a State of Play like... tomorrow.

That's a busy month. Already got Kirby, and Tunic and Weird West which are both launching on Game Pass. Still, I have to imagine this game was originally targeted for release end of last year, so it's good that they were given the time to internally delay it to get it right.

Tunic isn't on Game Pass.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
This is roughly how I figured this year would go. We don't have many clear dates beyond march and there's a ton of games expected this year. So I'm guessing that we won't see a real solid date for any game until 2-3 months in advance, when they know for certain that the game can be finished on time.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I'd be so pleased with that. I'd made the connection of spooky game = Halloween-ish, which doesn't always ring true. Hoping the lack of official response means we were going to find out in the next week anyway.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
oh hell yes. Elden RIng/Horizon 2/GT7 and now this in a 2 month span? would be delightful if true.

AhiKuma

Banned
Sep 28, 2021
If that's true then I imagine it should be officially announced before the end of the month.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I would be so excited for this to be true as the only other game I'm hyped for in March is Kirby. Been looking forward to this one for a long time.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
And by extension that means we likely have a hint at the Xbox Series release date too! Since know it's a timed exclusive game for one year.

So in March of 2023, Xbox fans can play this.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
lol whoops

Expect a surprise tweet announcing this shortly to cover up.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
That seems real soon. I was expecting a late 2022/early 2023 thing.

Granted the only footage I saw was from a gameplay trailer last september (?) where it looked...not amazing.

Kind of resembled a VR spinoff set in the Evil Within universe. Which would be fine, I guess, but this isn't a VR game

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Feb/March is ridiculous. Almost too many games haha. Can't wait for Ghostwire though. Hope we get a big gamplay blowout here soon because I'm very curious to see an uninterrupted look of how this plays.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I was expecting, like August at the earliest.

Thought I was gonna have a quiet-ish March with just Strangers and Chocobo GP, but now Kirby and this might be coming too.