Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Just got an email from Sony (in Canada)

Great news!

Your PlayStation Camera Adaptor has been processed and is on its way to you.

This usually takes approximately five to ten business days.

If you need help, please visit PlayStation Support for helpful information on using the PlayStation Camera Adaptor.

We sincerely thank you for being a loyal PlayStation®VR owner.

Regards,

The PlayStation Consumer Services Team

Last edited:

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
I still haven't been able to order mine. It just errors out since the site first came up.

Freewheelin

Nov 1, 2017
Requested mine about 9 days ago, got an email saying they've received my request etc but no email since. I'm in the UK.

Wowzors

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
I got a text from fedex about something shopping from TX, maybe it was this? No email from Sony yet.

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
For non-PSVR users - contact PS Support Directly
OP
OP
Pai Pai Master
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
What if you own the camera but not PSVR?

I think you should call Sony Support and see if they can help. For the online request portal you need to have a PSVR serial number.

Media Molecule tweeted out that you can contact PlayStation Support directly to get it if you don't have PSVR.

I was really hoping that was the case. Awesome to hear.

Edit: here is the tweet for reference -

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I think you should call Sony Support and see if they can help. For the online request portal you need to have a PSVR serial number.

I was really hoping that was the case. Awesome to hear.

Edit: here is the tweet for reference -

Sorry it doesn't work in many countries and support of many countries aren't aware of thsi this can't be helped. Check even the comments below.
It's eithe you have a full PS VR or just forget playing PS Camera and PS Move compatible games cus you won't get the camera adpter, again CAMERA adapter, not PS VR adapter. Normally they should have made this offer for all PS Camera ownsers not just PS VR.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
and mine just showed up in a padded manilla envelope. couple papers and the adapter nothing fancy.

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
Here's what they look like, mine arrived today:

0TNvVZZ.jpg

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
No email for me yet. Still waiting on follow-up info on my request.

Edit: I did just receive an email from FedEx that a 0.01 LB package from SIE is scheduled for Monday. Nice.

Last edited:

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
Received my email from FedEx, states it should be arriving on Sunday the 8th. Was not expecting it to arrive that soon.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
So that's why I got a FedEx text saying I'm getting something from Loredo. I was so confused. Didn't get an email.