• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation VR Game Panel
11:00am Saturday, December 9
We can't wait to tell you more about this one! Experience a candid conversation between two legends as they discuss developing their new PS VR title and lessons from VR development.

Media Molecule Presents Dreams
12:30pm Saturday, December 9
Join Media Molecule studio directors Siobhan Reddy, Mark Healey, and Alex Evans alongside a very special guest to take an in-depth look at the development of Dreams during their exclusive Saturday panel at 12:30pm.

IGN Ranks the Top 10 PlayStation Games of all Time
2:00pm Saturday, December 9
IGN's Podcast Beyond crew is here to figure out the 10 best PlayStation games ever, and they need your help! Uncharted 2 or The Last of Us? Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? Journey or Shadow of the Colossus? Is it too soon for Horizon Zero Dawn to make the list? Help us build the best of the best that PlayStation has to offer. Help us celebrate 20+ years of PlayStation at PSX!

Ghost of Tsushima: From Concept to Reveal
3:30pm Saturday, December 9
It's been a month since we announced our newest title, Ghost of Tsushima. Here at Sucker Punch, we've watched so many reaction videos and read many of your comments with smiles on our faces, so we thought PSX was a great opportunity to share a little more with you all.

Join us on Saturday at 3:30pm as Nate Fox (Creative Director), Jason Connell (Creative/Art Director), Billy Harper (Animation Director), Ryuhei Katami (Associate Producer, Sony Interactive Entertainment) and moderator Brian Altano (IGN) discuss how we approached making the debut trailer and what inspired us to make this game. We'll share epic concept art that's driving the tone and visuals for the game, and share a little about our reference trips to Japan and working with new team members that are helping make Ghost of Tsushima even better. Also be sure to stop by our signing session after the panel and come say hi. Stay tuned for more info on time and location.

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Celebration
5:00pm Saturday, December 9
Join us as we celebrate the Uncharted 10th Anniversary at PSX 2017 with an unprecedented gathering of the cast from throughout the series! Nolan North, Emily Rose, Richard McGonagle, Claudia Black, Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, Graham McTavish, and Robin-Atkin Downes reflect on the series and share their memories with guest moderator Greg Miller (Kinda Funny). We'll also be hosting a special signing session with the cast prior to the panel. Keep an eye on the PlayStation Experience app for time and location!

The Last of Us Part II: Meet the Cast
6:30pm Saturday, December 9
Join Naughty Dog and the cast of The Last of Us Part II as they discuss the making of the cutscene teaser trailer that was revealed just a few short weeks ago at Paris Games Week. Director and writer, Neil Druckmann, co-writer Halley Gross, and key members of the game's cast discuss the writing process, casting, performance capture, and more. For those attending the event, there will also be a signing session following the panel.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...ce-2017-panels-playstation-presents-and-more/

Narasumas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Melbourne, Florida
The IGN top ten lists are always fun to watch/listen to. Especially if it's the audience-input style where the audience makes the list and then the IGN staff has one final round to adjust slightly at the end.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
In for the Uncharted and The Last of Us Part 2 panels.

The Ghost of Tsushima panel description sounds like we won't be seeing gameplay yet, but maybe they'll surprise us.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Doesn't look like much is going on. I wonder why they've downscaled PSX so much, it seemed like an awesome way to celebrate PlayStation as a platform. Guess it'll be a long wait for E3

JMaine518

Oct 28, 2017
I'm so confused about PSX. So what's happening Friday December 8th at 8pm EST?

Edit: I got it now.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
I'm so confused about PSX. So what's happening Friday December 8th at 8pm EST?

Additionally, the company shared further information on the event's opening presentation. Titled "PlayStation Presents," the show will begin on December 8 at 8:00 p.m. PT / 11:00 p.m. ET. Sony notes that "though PlayStation's biggest 2017 announcements were revealed at E3 and Paris Games Week, we've saved a few stocking stuffers for Friday night." The event will feature discussions with top PlayStation developers, updates on key titles, and "special announcements." You'll be able to watch it live at live.playstation.com (where you can earn rewards), Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.
https://gematsu.com/2017/11/playsta...anels-announced-opening-presentation-detailed

Opening presentation/meeting. Won't be a conference with a bunch of game announcements. It will apparently be a streamed opening presentation that gives "updates" on some currently announced games.

There'll be some announcements according to the above.

JMaine518

Oct 28, 2017

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
In for Ghost, Uncharted and The Last of Us. Disappointed there's no God of War or Spidey one though.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Those panels doesn't sound too interesting to me. If I were at PSX I probably wouldn't go to any of them except for the Dreams and Ghost of Tsushima ones, since I'm interested in both games. The IGN panels seems a bit pointless to me, but I can undestand if others are interested in that kinda "discussion".

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Hmm looks like they blew their load at Paris Games week this year, disappointing there's no keynote or more retro games like Crash to announce

Scanna

Nov 27, 2017
Honestly don't expect much in terms of announcements, I truly believe this is the best format for them: a celebration for fans, but handling 4 conferences a year is mental (PSX, E3, TGS, PGW)

Nov 1, 2017
Imagine paying money to sit in on a panel of nerds doing top 10 list wars. They really meant it when they said PSX was gonna be scaled back lol

Oct 25, 2017
completely hyped for this. never been to any type of gaming convention before.
It's amazing the best part of psx was always meeting gamers and talking with devs it's a fun time(I never made it into the conferences)

I really should've went this year it's apparently gonna mad depressing to talk about psx on here because we apparently don't care about European fans

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Also this is only for Saturday so they haven't talked about Sunday plans yet

Cyborg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
PSX is getting to get closed realy soon. To little items to announce but the expectations are always so high.

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably only watch the MM panel live, and the GoT and TLOU ones the next day.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Imagine paying money to sit in on a panel of nerds doing top 10 list wars. They really meant it when they said PSX was gonna be scaled back lol

The event itself (panels and show floor) is not scaled down, I don't know why y'all keep saying that. The conference format is scaled down, but only because they wanted one at Paris this year to get announcements out ahead of One X.

Last year panels for comparison, this year is same scale.

Saturday, December 3
12:00pm: Naughty Dog
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

1:00pm: Kojima Productions
Hideo Kojima and special guests DEATH STRANDING panel.

2:00pm: Naughty Dog
The Last of Us Part II

Sunday, December 4
10:00am: Horizon Zero Dawn
Join Guerrilla Games for an inside look at the world of Horizon Zero Dawn and the lore and machines that define it.

12:00pm: Kinda Funny: PS I Love You XOXO
Horizon Zero Dawn, GT Sport, and all the latest details coming out of PS Experience — 2017 is looking pretty dang good for PlayStation! Join Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty, plus special guests for a live recording of the internet's No. 1 PlayStation podcast.

2:00pm: Accessibility: Making Games for All Gamers
Accessibility features help empower all gamers—not just those with disabilities—and we want to set an industry standard of inclusion. We're bringing together some of the top minds from the accessibility community, PlayStation and Naughty Dog to discuss best practices for game developers and to share powerful stories about the broader impact of accessibility features in games.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
The event itself (panels and show floor) is not scaled down, I don't know why y'all keep saying that. The conference format is scaled down, but only because they wanted one at Paris this year to get announcements out ahead of One X.

Yep have idea what some people are going on about.

Oct 25, 2017

Yup panels are of the same caliber of last year it's pretty clear the conference was ever only the focus for some ppl