• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But:
Funn and Lovel
Wouldn't make sense. So if you stopped as soon as it stopped making sense, you would still end up with "Fun" and "Love"

Your brain actually does a decent job of trying to finish spelling for you so you're not necessarily seeing the n between the n and y or the l between the e and y. When you see those letters, your brain tries to finish to word for you first then goes ahead and looks for proof.

Tahts why you are albe to raed tihs sneetnce destpite teh afwul spleling. The brain's comprehension is a facinsating thing.

Agnes

Oct 25, 2017
lad/ply/lab

I don't think this works unless you bend the rules but at that point you're just picking words you already think describe you.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm broke(n), fat and funny. I'd plead guilty to all four but 'funny' might get thrown out.

Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful (no)
Fat (no)
Plop (My username on that other website before I switched to my current name that I brought with me over here)

Last edited:

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
ape, sap, whore

kdE8vR5.jpg

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Funny
Fuk
Broken
(Beautiful)

Uh sure. But 'broken' is literally 3 letters over from 'funny', how could I miss it?