• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit it looks incredible. I funded this game when it was announced and have kinda forgotten about it but it looks the part.

Wish this thread popped off more as this was probably the best looking game of game awards next to Obsidians game.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it should be concerning that Starbreeze is apparently involved in this. They got raided by the police.

Hydes

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll never forget cruising by the bargain bin at K-Mart with my 2 year old son(now 16), and finding Psychonauts for XBOX for under $5. Looked at the box, loved Raz's art, was intrigued by the description of the game, and bought it. Was unsure what to think, until I went inside the general's mind and was treated with an insane attention to detail and a story/characters that pulled me in hard. Did not put it down and finished it 100% finding every collectible. Such a fantastic going in blind experience. One of my GOATS for sure!

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I really want to get excited, but I can't...
The last games I played was a disappointment (not a bad game) and I am more alert for Physconauts 2 quality.

gfxtwin

Use of alt account
Oct 28, 2017
Never thought I'd be floored by the detail of the graphics in a Psychonauts game, but here we are.

Last edited:

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
Sorry if this has been pointed out, but why are the faces so low res?
I do not mean the art style or anything.
Simply the faces

b0a741e9_o.png

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh so hyped. Can't come soon enough
Also it's really weird seeing the world with an actual subtle lighting system (havent played rhombus)

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Never played the original game but this looks really great. Glad we're still getting platformers like this every once in a blue moon.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I purchased the first one on PS4... what an ugly looking game, I could not make it past one level. Eventhough the premise is really interesting to me.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I purchased the first one on PS4... what an ugly looking game, I could not make it past one level. Eventhough the premise is really interesting to me.
Play the PC version or even Xbox version. The PS2 version was not good the lighting was just...ugly among other issues. It's aged very well on PC and Xbox though.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's also a great fucking game, I'm not sure why you are going out of your way to avoid it.
I would normally say that would be a good way to avoid buying the same game twice, but Psychonauts is literally on sale for 99 cents right now on Steam. You might as well buy the PC version. https://store.steampowered.com/app/3830/Psychonauts/
I will get it and hopefully get to play it before the second one comes out (hell of a backlog).

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
Decided to bump this rather than make a thread for a simple question. Does anyone know if the patch that came out for the PS4 fixed some of the issues with the port (framerate, input lag)? The trailer got me interested in checking out the series and I don't have a reliable PC to play it, so PS4/360/PS3 is how ima have to play it.