• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
PS4 seen here on the left.
DlKNDabW0AEDTs2.jpg%253Alarge

Its from the video shown at gamescom today

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they should focus on at least fixing the framerate on the X before moving on to the PS4.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It would be weird if it wasn't already deep in development. I expect it to be released on PS4 before the end of the year.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised Microsoft didn't make them blur it out in post to be honest.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I mean it would make sense, PS4 being such a massive audience is a hard thing to dismiss.

Plus it has been almost a year so that would have been a good amount of exclusivity for Xbox.

chobel

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good guy MS not censoring PS4 Pro from PUBG 1.0 trailer

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
Be out by Christmas.

Even the box art of the 1.0 full release says launch exclusive.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Isn't PUBG on Xbox One only a timed exclusive like the Tomb Raider games? If so then it's gotta be pretty far along.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the PS4 version is bug free after many users have paid to beta test the game.

chobel

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm... The screenshot is actually real. At 0:49 and at 0:53

Oct 26, 2017
I'd be surprised if it wasn't. Same for the Switch. Aside from the PS4 and Switch, it's on every major platform capable of playing the game, from smartphones to gaming PCs

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Didn't PUBG have "Console launch exclusive" in its trailer at this years MS E3 conference?

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
Be out by Christmas.

Even the box art of the 1.0 full release says launch exclusive.
Yeah it says launch exclusive on the box and I very much bet that launch window is bigger than three months. Most likely a year.

Christmas 2019 is possible. Not a chance for 2018 though.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Most people know Exclusive for an Xbox game means it will come to PS4 later.

They never said it was exclusive, just launch exclusive. Also Sony doesn't have a early access program like Xbox Game Preview which is why we're also seeing Hunt The Showdown come to Xbox first.

Did PUBGcorp even fixed PC and XB1 version at all?

The Xbox version has gotten better since December. They've released 17 patches for it already.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like a non-event whenever it does come out, it's time in the sun is over.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
If this comes to PS4 in a post Black Ops 4 and Battlefield 5 Battle Royale environment I wonder how many will really jump on it..?

Feel like Fortnite has already established itself as THE Battle Royale titles for a large section of players and can only imagine CoD and BF will carve out a portion of the user-base for themselves as well.

Kolbe1894

Oct 25, 2017
If this comes to PS4 in a post Black Ops 4 and Battlefield 5 Battle Royale environment I wonder how many will really care..?

Feel like Fortnite has already established itself as THE Battle Royale titles for a large section of players and can only imagine CoD and BF will carve out a portion of the user-base for themselves as well.
Well that's true, but i think they will still release PS4 version, though maybe try port a Switch version too?