PUBG PS4 gameplay

Oct 30, 2017
After playing BO4 these graphics just look... dated.
I went back to the PC version after playing BO4 and it was all me and my friends could talk about. Everything just looks so bland and boring and ugly.

Still absolutely love the game and hoping it runs at least 1080/30 on the PS4 pro.

Aug 23, 2018
What are they doing with all the money they made? Definitely think the latter can be debated.
The game is now out on 4 different platforms with content being released pretty regularly. Guessing the money is being used to pay overhead and salaries to support this type of game/game service

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
In what way? Honestly curious, I've only ever played like 3 matches of Blackout and through it was a lot of fun, curious about PUBG.
It has a higher skill ceiling in my opinion. You really need to be a good player to win.

So much more to the gameplay. Try it out and see. It's not for everyone because of its difficulty, but it's more rewarding.

It's the Dark Souls of battle royale.

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
What are they doing with all the money they made? Definitely think the latter can be debated.
I would imagine it is/was used to set up. It is there first successful game and they're not established like Activision. Plus development over 3 plus systems must run them a bit thin.

Oct 31, 2017
Still plenty of texture and item pop-in. Everything looks a little fuzzy but its hard to tell from the stream. Performance looks ok. A few issues here and there but looks acceptable.

Oct 25, 2017
Ignore the graphics and it's still one of the best MP experiences this gen. I'm still hooked. I'm in the top 1000 on Xbox

Nov 1, 2017
Glad they didn't half-ass this. Early Xbox One performance was absolutely dreadful and it's crucial the game is in good shape off the bat for the PS4 if they want to capitalize on its user base.

PUBG, in all its janky glory, is my personal shooter of the gen. It's ugly, certainly, but I love the gunplay and the pace. I'm happy just about everyone can at least give it a shot.

Nov 8, 2017
I dunno, maybe one day when it’s bit more polished on consoles I’d give another shot, but blackout is just an overall better experience and it’s not even close imo.