• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Hey, that ain't half bad at all. Is this base PS4 or Pro?

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
After playing BO4 these graphics just look... dated.
I went back to the PC version after playing BO4 and it was all me and my friends could talk about. Everything just looks so bland and boring and ugly.

Still absolutely love the game and hoping it runs at least 1080/30 on the PS4 pro.

Merrill

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
In what way? Honestly curious, I've only ever played like 3 matches of Blackout and through it was a lot of fun, curious about PUBG.

It has a higher skill ceiling in my opinion. You really need to be a good player to win.

So much more to the gameplay. Try it out and see. It's not for everyone because of its difficulty, but it's more rewarding.

It's the Dark Souls of battle royale.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Still plenty of texture and item pop-in. Everything looks a little fuzzy but its hard to tell from the stream. Performance looks ok. A few issues here and there but looks acceptable.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This is such a fantastic trailer directed by the dude that did Kong: Skull Island. Love it!

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ignore the graphics and it's still one of the best MP experiences this gen. I'm still hooked. I'm in the top 1000 on Xbox

Slim

Banned
Sep 24, 2018
Holy shit, the graphics look awful. The gameplay seems to be good though.

Hubologist

Nov 1, 2017
Glad they didn't half-ass this. Early Xbox One performance was absolutely dreadful and it's crucial the game is in good shape off the bat for the PS4 if they want to capitalize on its user base.

PUBG, in all its janky glory, is my personal shooter of the gen. It's ugly, certainly, but I love the gunplay and the pace. I'm happy just about everyone can at least give it a shot.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
I dunno, maybe one day when it's bit more polished on consoles I'd give another shot, but blackout is just an overall better experience and it's not even close imo.