• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
It also just reached 2.5 million peak CCU today. The weekly peak is usually on Saturdays for this game IIRC, so it might go a bit higher still.

Grassy

Oct 25, 2017
if they actually make the game "1.0 ready" by december, I'll be impressed.

I still have to hit F twice most of the time to open a door/get in a car. The game is just rock solid and I don't see how they could ever possibly improve it

Uh ok? I never said PUBG doesn't have issues, it has plenty and of course they need to be fixed for the 1.0 release, which of course may even be delayed to fix such issues.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think a lot of people said the same thing about it hitting 10 million. I think 30 million is a for sure lock
Why not 40 million? Or 50 million?

I never doubted they'd reach 10 or 20 million. But there is a ceiling for how many PC sales they'll get. I just think that number is under 30 million. It will be interesting to see what happens when the game leaves early access though.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daaaaamn, I got out of this game for a while because a bunch of my mates started playing league of legends again, but I'm definitely back in on Xbox one. Was always fun and tense.

Hopefully they keep working on making performance improvements and bug fixes leading up to the official release.

P.S I hope they also implement a decent reporting system. Jumping into random squads of 3 friends who shoot you in the face early on for a laugh shouldn't be tolerated, and it happens way too often.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Why not 40 million? Or 50 million?

I never doubted they'd reach 10 or 20 million. But there is a ceiling for how many PC sales they'll get. I just think that number is under 30 million. It will be interesting to see what happens when the game leaves early access though.

Normally any other game would have hit their cap by now

China changes everything though. I think the game can easily reach 30 to 35 million by the time its done