• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, it is a natural part of the human body...but if there are no bulges on the penis then this is very unfair and misogynistic.

GUMDROP

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
An unfortunate side-effect of boy shorts. :c

But really tho, why. I'll be fine with it if the male character models get a massive care package. Fair is fair.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
But why? Sure it happens in real life sometimes but why in the hell did they think it important to add here? So weird.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If this is not a joke/ faked SS, I guess they know/ think their audience is the kind that is nervous putting a Sports Illustrated issue in the middle of a stack of HGTV/ Cooking mags at Barnes & Noble?

Just a guess.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is completely superfluous to an experience where you almost never get a good look at anybody, and there's no reason for it to be in the game except for blatant perversion.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it is a natural part of the human body...but if there are no bulges on the penis then this is very unfair and misogynistic.

Uhhhh... This isn't what the vulva in underwear looks like, without one hell of a wedgie happening.

A woman in plain old underwear? You're not going to have it vacuum sealed to her vulva, it's just going to be a flat continuation of the fabric. L

Voxl

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I were epic, my next move would be including actual camel toes (or camel feet) as footwear in fortnite.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I thought the males did have a bulge. I remember some joke about "bulge crew"

well there's the normal maps in those tweets and the man have no visible bulge. At most maybe they apply some shadow or something but it's not clearly defined like the camel toe in the normal maps.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gives the dudes bulges, and I'm cool with it. There's going to be a lot of reactionaries that hate this for reasons unknown. Is it necessary? Not really. Is it that big a deal? Kinda. If you're doing it for one gender and not the other, that's where I take issue.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
9634708616_da67813fd5_o.gif

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's a game about shooting and looting and surviving

Personally I don't really have much issue with this anyways. PUBG is a 18 rated game and if I want to play as a female I make a clothed avatar.

I'm sure people who like to have underwear for their avatars will like this change. Maybe include pants that don't have the vulva bulge?

Status
Not open for further replies.