• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
I'm from London, but I've been living in Bogotá, Colombia for 7 months now. Things are different here, no Underground, instead there are dedicated lanes on the main roads for a bus service called TransMilenio. In some areas stations are positioned between the dual carriageways, the stations have their own doors that open in sync with the buses.

So it got me thinking what the main public transport is like where you are, post your city / town, and a photo.

Bogotá, Colombia
oCdR1Yj.png

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
My city ain't worth showin, but the vast majority of people that ride the bus where I live are old black people. There is also a decent amount of those that are handicapped. The bus depot is ugly and trashy. Riding the bus is so inconvenient because it takes up so much time. It could take me 2 hours going somewhere that would only take 25 min if I had a car and then there's a private company that only runs twice a day that would take you to a neighboring city's bus depot. If you can't make it in the early morning when it starts then you're fucked. I also notice that the few young people that do ride are ugly and since I've been riding it for so long I guess I am too. I never seen any fine people riding the bus. It's like they don't exist there.