• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Defenders broke my Netflix Marvel watching. I haven't finished or watched anything since.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
AAAAAHHHH

i can't watch it until my sister gets off work tomorrow afternoon

the wait is gonna kill me ;_;

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble accessing season 2 on netflix android?

Same thing is happening with discovery season 2...so annoying

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
First episode was better than the entire first season.

Does it go downhill from here?

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
What, how have I missed this is coming this soon. Now i need to decide between this or star trek when I get home.

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Watched the second season last week, and thought it was great stuff. Can't wait to read what everyone's thoughts are towards the final stretch.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to binge the shit out of this tonight.

AngryMoth

Oct 25, 2017
Watched the first 6. Pacing is painfully slow. Hope it picks up because it's not matching the first season at all so far.

Apr 19, 2018
wrap things up nicely, while still leaving room for another season. Its not like Daredevil Season 3, where you felt a season 4 was needed/warranted

I wish that final Bullseye scene didn't happen; otherwise, DD S3 ended things pretty definitively.

Good to hear that Punisher S2 is seemingly more complete with its ending. (Though I also felt the first season could've ended just fine without future seasons.)

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
I wish that final Bullseye scene didn't happen; otherwise, DD S3 ended things pretty definitively.

Good to hear that Punisher S2 is seemingly more complete with its ending. (Though I also felt the first season could've ended just fine without future seasons.)
Yea, but in their defense, I don't think they knew about the Marvel shows being canned before DD Season 3 dropped. I remember quite a few actors and publicists being shocked.

and as someone else here said, the show does have it slower moments, especially when Frank and Amy have downtown, but when the action hits oh lord does it hit.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Watched the first 2 episodes today. Much better than the first seasons start!

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
FOR FUCKS SAKE. Why does Netflix show a screenshot of the last episode right next to the first episode? Such a stupid fucking app.

*grumble grumble*

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
The whole character design for jigsaw is fucking terrible. The scars and mask seem super bare bones. Dude just looks like a damn jabbawockee. John Pilgrim has been far more interesting as an antagonist.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wrap things up nicely, while still leaving room for another season. Its not like Daredevil Season 3, where you felt a season 4 was needed/warranted

I havent seen Punisher yet, but I'd say aside from the last 40 second stinger of Bullseye, that Daredevil Season 3 actually was a perfect SERIES finale.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
First 3 episodes are amazing, then the show drags in the middle to become great again by the end.

the management of the two plot lines is the problem of this season