• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Shumway

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melmac
tumblr_m6cdaikxd11rx9ntho1_250.gif

Jews with Russian citizenship could have been behind interference in the 2016 US presidential election, President Vladimir Putin said.

In an interview with NBC News broadcast on Friday, Putin said that he "could not care less" about indictments issued by US Special Counsel Robert Mueller accusing Russian nationals and companies of election interference, stating that "they do not represent the interests of the Russian state" and are unrelated to the Kremlin.

"Maybe they're not even Russians," said Putin. "Maybe they're Ukrainians, Tatars, Jews, just with Russian citizenship, even that needs to be checked."

More from source..

Don't blame me if old.

Ionic

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm confused. Only a couple weeks ago Putin says Russia didn't interfere in US elections and now suddenly he says interference did happen but it was just the Jewish Russians. Who I guess don't count.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Don't look at me Putin. I'm just sitting on my pile of money and thinking of world domination but not about the election.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO! So Jewish people would align themselves with group of people that hate them and sometimes think of them as sub-human. Yup that makes all the sense!

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
One one hand I'm appreciative of the proper "could not care less". On the other, fuck that power hungry, lying piece of shit.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This dude knows exactly who he's talking to when he says this shit.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many thousands of years has it been and Jews are still the scapegoats for literally everything ever.

Lidl

Dec 12, 2017
So Jewish, Ukrainian and Tatar Russians are not actually Russian. Got it.
And their propaganda paints everyone else as Nazis.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Echoes of Stalin there Putin.
I mean, he's just following the working playlist... It's not that the average Russian doesn't know what's going on, but the propaganda machine there is essentially "America's not any better. They do the same shit, corruption, greed, and control of the citizenry is just how the world works."

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
I'd also argue the Tartar people are far more "true" as Russians than Putin could ever hope to be.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
There is... just so much wrong in that sentence to unpack. I hope Trump is watching, because this is how a smart person says something completely abhorrent: it has layers of awfulness like an onion.

Deleted member 37687

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
Man i dont know how the jews havent established world domination you would think it would be easy since they seem reailty wraping power's?

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Not so long ago, that would be some bold shit to say that would sore the majority of the population and governments of the free world at the person that uttered such bile.
Today however....

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I think I've said this before, but with all the smugness/smirking fading away, it's pretty clear to me that we're in Russia's worst case scenario right now

They elected a puppet
We know they did it
They didn't get anything out of it

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watch Trump parrot this and everyone in the GOP handwave away the fact that the leader of their party is a Russian tool.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the weak and the wounded
I think I've said this before, but with all the smugness/smirking fading away, it's pretty clear to me that we're in Russia's worst case scenario right now

They elected a puppet
We know they did it
They didn't get anything out of it

They have already gotten a fuckton out of this.

The Orange idiot monkey has already destroyed Americas power abroad for decades to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.