• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
User's threadmaking revoked due to a series of low effort threads
Pokémon games have often been criticized for lack of innovation in the gameplay area. Kojima has always been someone who came with crazy ideas. Certainly, he is not expected in a genre like Pokémon, but no one expected he could be interested in horror games, it did not happen but it did hype players. He is not used to RPGs, but he would be helped with the people around him.
I also feel he would have an impact on the story? People are used to basic stories that please everyone, from children to parents. Kojima could do this, but do it in his own way.He might make a Pokémon game with special messages.

It might be a risk to take for Nintendo, but I believe it would feel like trying those Bertie beans in Harry Potter, without knowing the flavor.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am imagining Professor Oaks introduction to the world of Pokemon in Red and Blue but its 70 minutes long

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I think the last thing he'd want is to be on a Pokemon game, unless it the creepy realistic looking Pokemon stuff. Scary and against animals fighting animals.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I'd buy it.

I mean I'd buy most Pokemon games and all Kojima games, but I'd definitely buy this one too.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
He would just create perverted designs.

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
I think a game with strict timelines like Pokémon is the last thing Kojima would be interested in

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Yes I look forward to the Fire Gym Leader: Heats Flamesman.

And the Grass Starter: Tree.

Can't forget the champion: Wins.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Pikachu, I choose you... to carry the
corpse of your dead mother
on your back.

Weekend ERA is the worst. Oh fuck, it's Wednesday.

Last edited:

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
We could just try not to come to game freaks defense every time they do something wrong, backlash has, can, and does work. Gamefreak can do it. Kojima would change the game in ways nobody asked for and cutscenes would take over.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We'll get a new type of Pokemon at least- Strand type.

And some pervrted designs of female characters.

Doesn't sound good to me.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
People who want Pokemon to be something that isn't Pokemon also eat Honeydew first when other fruits are available.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima make the next Call of Duty
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima direct a Hollywood movie
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima create a sequel to Hamilton
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima open up an Italian restaurant
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima release a 90s hiphop album
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima fly a space shuttle to Saturn
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima coach the New York Islanders
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima write haikus in the park for strangers
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima free-climb El Cap
I think it would be a good idea to have Kojima just do everything possible, at all times, in all places

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Can't wait for the half-naked female character who breathes through her Weezing, or the Pokemon ability that makes love bloom on the battlefield.