• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
To my understanding, the DMCA is related to the way the data is mined from the game for these resources sites?

It absolutely sucks to have lost PADX, PADguide, Mirubot, and now Ilmina. I've used Ilmina way more than the others so this hurts quite a bit.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Pad.skyzora gone too

Utterly fbaffling their determination to kill engagement outside of JPN.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Chainsaw man is such a terrible value collab
Gating is behind godfes rem just makes it even worse

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yep for something that's got a ~40% chance of popping the rates are somehow still terrible. I did pull a third dragon portal so I have the vaunted aggregate system now.

I just need to figure out how to put it together.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I have pulled 2 Denji and a maxima (and an evil angel). So I have a goal now (use Maxima to get her free card from the Colosseum, double Denji made that clear of the Colosseum pretty easy)

despite being part of an SGF instead of its own Collab, I have to admit I like it a bit more than Hatsuni Miku Collab (which was the same but with even less cards).

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
First free pull got me Angel Devil, second pull from dungeon reward got me Baldin, third pull much later from stones got me Baldin. I decided not to pull on this REM anymore...

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I have pulled 2 Denji and a maxima (and an evil angel). So I have a goal now (use Maxima to get her free card from the Colosseum, double Denji made that clear of the Colosseum pretty easy)

despite being part of an SGF instead of its own Collab, I have to admit I like it a bit more than Hatsuni Miku Collab (which was the same but with even less cards).
Post Colosseum w/Maxima update:

WOW! compared to the team I threw together for Denji, Maxima + Lightning was incredibly easy. the clear itself took longer, but I was able to do it first time (as opposed to with Denji where I died a couple times).

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
1.jpg

Cross posting from Reddit a list of fodders for an upcoming event where Aggregate can be traded for 15 each. Something to keep in mind when picking what to use for NY trades. Everything on the list is getting some kind of buffs too.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have more than enough fodder for this. Going to finish my own system lol. NY freebies were kind to me, got Chuan and Menuit and traded for Yamat/Wadat

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
So you need four Aggregate for the system? are the two different lists trade fodder for different weeks or are there only going to be two available?

I only have one portal, so I'm just figuring things out. I can likely make this happen even if I need to trade 45 units.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Was debating whether to burn 30 fodder for 2 Aggregates + roll another 150 stones for a third. Gifted 2 Aggregates in my first 5 roll - lol time to quit while I'm ahead and hoard the rest of my stones.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Been running the 4 aggregate system and it's stupid. Trivializes a ton of content.
you wrote "Trivializes a ton of content" except for slotting in absorb. It does practically EVERYTHING out of the box with two exceptions:

1) can't run all attributes. need red/green/blue/black in two cards with + 6 skill charge actives (or short CD + attainable assist with Skill charge) AND enough skill boost to get to all the actives

2) damage absorb.

I can solve (2) with Karn scion of Urza (assist with d Kali spear) + silver Remdra (4 pull). But I have no clue how to do both.

VDP can be tough, its very possible to get orb trolled with 3-4 yellow and have to wait out the other 6-5 orbs with the spinner (and even on 18 seconds that's a bit to deal with)

I'm really happy I traded for my 2 aggregate (had 1 already) so I can run 4 aggregate.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
you wrote "Trivializes a ton of content" except for slotting in absorb. It does practically EVERYTHING out of the box with two exceptions:

1) can't run all attributes. need red/green/blue/black in two cards with + 6 skill charge actives (or short CD + attainable assist with Skill charge) AND enough skill boost to get to all the actives

2) damage absorb.

I can solve (2) with Karn scion of Urza (assist with d Kali spear) + silver Remdra (4 pull). But I have no clue how to do both.

VDP can be tough, its very possible to get orb trolled with 3-4 yellow and have to wait out the other 6-5 orbs with the spinner (and even on 18 seconds that's a bit to deal with)

I'm really happy I traded for my 2 aggregate (had 1 already) so I can run 4 aggregate.
You're right, All Attributes is a problem and I just use a different team in that case. VDP isn't much of an issue with my team (24 sec move time) but I'm using a lot of premium assists.
Base team is Aggregate x4, Pattie, and Xmas Fasca (Luke skywalker saber)
Inherits are anything that covers resists (Tape, Cloud) and team HP/RCV.
Full team transform turn 1 and the loop is active right at the beginning. I put an L and assist void cleans on Pattie (I think?) but yeah It's not a perfect clear everything team but it's pretty close.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
You're right, All Attributes is a problem and I just use a different team in that case. VDP isn't much of an issue with my team (24 sec move time) but I'm using a lot of premium assists.
Base team is Aggregate x4, Pattie, and Xmas Fasca (Luke skywalker saber)
Inherits are anything that covers resists (Tape, Cloud) and team HP/RCV.
Full team transform turn 1 and the loop is active right at the beginning. I put an L and assist void cleans on Pattie (I think?) but yeah It's not a perfect clear everything team but it's pretty close.
OOOOH I'm going to crib Pattie and swap her in for silverRemdra and swap D Kali spear for Luke's Lightsaber on Karn. just better in every way. Karn is such an SB stick though 9 SB just from him alone.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit casual so can you explain the units in this team? I think I found the right unit (9870). I hope since I have 8 of them
The goal of the team is to cover common issues while dumping truckloads of damage every turn.

Agg system should be self explanatory.

Pattie is an HP stick and 2 turn haste while also covering damage and att absorb.

Xmas fasca is the short cooldown cleric that can take double damage cap and levitation super awakening. Luke saber equip is an on color 4 turn haste and 99 turn light skyfall.

With equips for Team HP and enough SB to get aggs to form 2, you can haste to third form starting the system turn 1. Just need cloud and tape resist to cover hazards.

From there only VDP can be an issue where you need to pull orbs from the roulette to get your 9 light.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
25 rolls into Demon Slayer - got 2 Mitsuri, 1 Gyokko, 1 Muichiro, 3 Kanao, 1 Muzan, 1 Tengen, 2 Kotetsu

gonna see what the remaining free stamp rolls are before deciding whether to go for a second Muichiro

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I went hard too. Only missing Muichiro and Zohakuten from the entire machine. sigh...
Probably buying Muichiro but man it's annoying that system teams are so prevalent and of course the rarest unit in every machine is the system enabler.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
At least Karin Dragon is kind of a substitute, albeit suboptimal. So one Muichiro might be passable if you have friend helpers.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I went hard too. Only missing Muichiro and Zohakuten from the entire machine. sigh...
Probably buying Muichiro but man it's annoying that system teams are so prevalent and of course the rarest unit in every machine is the system enabler.

Yep. I spent all my stones and bought two packs to get 1 and still had to buy the second... I don't even play this game as much as I used too... for some reason when I come back I go all in.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Yep. I spent all my stones and bought two packs to get 1 and still had to buy the second... I don't even play this game as much as I used too... for some reason when I come back I go all in.
They've actually been giving out quite a bit of free stones recently if you play every now and then. 120 stones each month if you're able to clear all of the monthly quests + random 5 stone rewards for conditional clears + login giveaways mean I've accumulated a lot of free stones. Even after 25 DS rolls, I'm sitting on 1000+ free stones.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well I burned the monthly quest stones on DS and finally got a second Muichiro. What's the "ideal" team look like? I can guarantee a friend lead but not the inherit. I have plenty of W/Y.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Well I burned the monthly quest stones on DS and finally got a second Muichiro. What's the "ideal" team look like? I can guarantee a friend lead but not the inherit. I have plenty of W/Y.

Here's a link to one of the things I've been looking at.

https://pad.protic.site/blog/a-look-at-muichiro-tokito/

It probably depends on the dungeon, but I've been trying Jellia and Blue Grigory as the final two subs and it's pretty good. I still need to mess around with the team a bit more.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Water Grigory or Sekka for shield until Daijinjo, which is best in slot I think?
clerics spot seems more flexible, at least until Ryune+Sylvie.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
I think I'm done trying to roll the second Muichiro. Sunk another 100+ stones and got my 3rd Gyokko, 3rd Zenitsu, 1st Akaza, 2nd Muzan, 2nd Tanjiro.

Most definitely going to be seeing diminishing returns at this point. The only 7* I'm missing is Daki.

I barely rolled HxH last time so it makes sense to save for that gacha instead.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Alt's 100 stones got me the "third" muichiro.
Still working on team building. I don't really have the time to play 30+ minute dungeons so I've been mostly sticking to the collab colos, and monthly 1-14's. I should probably go check technicals and make sure I've unlocked all the dungeons again but it's a lot of playtime for what should be a short burst kind of thing.

Current team is W/Y, Pixel Jill (FF16), super beach metatron (for extra damage), Muichiro, Muichiro, Muichiro.
Going to play around with the SophieSam, Kobeni combo too because that seems popular.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Miku collab godfest scored me two Nova's
I built the Game8 Template team (minus Captain America equip, Greed equip is a close enough match). Not sure what latents to put where though.
For reference the team is
Nova (Zenitsu sword)
Nova (Zenitsu sword)
Kio (Captain America Comic Cover, using Greed Egg)
Uevo Zenitsu (Keyboard Mille CD)
Light Gremory (Demon Slayer Daki equip)
Saphira (Mion CD)

Issues I see with the team: Combo shields look like they could be a problem, 5x4 board change is death.
Is there a NA friendly Nova team or do I have a couple of in demand box cheerleaders?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
rolled a few times in the Miku collab,

Got two Gouten and a Second Kaito (since we all get a freebie from that Colleseum which was crazy)

What are the chases from this Collab? I'm guess Nova from Bladelaw's post but are there any others?

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
rolled a few times in the Miku collab,

Got two Gouten and a Second Kaito (since we all get a freebie from that Colleseum which was crazy)

What are the chases from this Collab? I'm guess Nova from Bladelaw's post but are there any others?
Nova and Gouten are the big chases. I got lucky with Nova, you with Gouten.
Here's a quick review of the SGF overall. TL;DW is don't pull too hard until you see what you get from Bartenders as they're strong parts of teams for either of these units.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXnNKLU9Gs

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Not going to chase Nova or Gouten with Bartenders so close. Especially if we are getting the rumored SGF with 3% rates in the near future.

I feel like I have a lot of team options that I need to refine. Better to do that before rolling for more leads haha.