• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly that's reassuring. I'd rather save stones for DMC (if that ever happens).

I did really well in the Relic Dragon REM so I'm back in stone saving mode until then.

Ichigo is decent now, just a long active and questionable awakenings. Like me, I'm pretty sure you already have him. New Aizen will probably be a good sub for a team that can use him one day.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Is any Version of this Series on Android in Europe?
It used to be, unfortunately a couple years back the EU servers shut down. The only way to play in EU/UK is grabbing the North American client or the JP client thru a third party tool. Not sure about the Switch game Puzzle and Dragons Gold. That might be available in the EU/UK.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled 7 times and got Grigory, 4x Polowe, Lampeid, and a Shivnia. Definitely going to build a Grigory team for floors that are built against Yugi (light/dark absorbs) and I have shelling I can inherit for an extra VDP punch.

7 times on my other account and all golds and not a single Polowe. Guess I'll do the Odin story for a few more rolls.

Last edited:

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Just rolled Fasca in the orb skin godfest. My luck has been unreal. I just haven't had much time to actually play or put together teams. Nice to know I have cool stuff to work on when I do find the time.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Grats, Fasca would be a fun card to have since she can pair with so many different leads. You could probably make half your team slots Fasca teams heh.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I'm contemplating trading for Grigory, I have an optimal team for him so far in NA, and he'll probably be getting better subs down the line. I could also trade for Alice in SAO, but I already have the optimal yugi nere team, so that seems pointless. But that also makes trading for grigory pointless unless we get dungeons against dark and or light.

So, talk me out of grigory? Or if you have him, how is he? I'm interested, but the smart part of me says to save the trade fodder.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm contemplating trading for Grigory, I have an optimal team for him so far in NA, and he'll probably be getting better subs down the line. I could also trade for Alice in SAO, but I already have the optimal yugi nere team, so that seems pointless. But that also makes trading for grigory pointless unless we get dungeons against dark and or light.

So, talk me out of grigory? Or if you have him, how is he? I'm interested, but the smart part of me says to save the trade fodder.
I have him and built the best team I could at the moment and so far, yeah he's really strong but he's not opening any doors for me. vIdeal and Yugi pretty much wipe the floor with the game at the moment and Grigory can do much the same. It's nice having an actual red lead that can get the job done after so long though. I think Madoo was the last "OP" red main card we got.

For the record:
SB badge
Grigory (Lina Equip)
Duval (Yuuki equip)
SR Leilan (Megazord Sword Equip)
Marthis (Facet equip)
SR Lakshmi (Mizutsune equip)
Grigory (whatever)

I swap in the TE badge if partner Grigory has a SB equip. Marthis is just an on-type SB stick with a hilariously relevant active. Ideally you'd have his equip form on something instead but we need better SB sticks. One of the equips should be a fujin-like, Zinogre on Marthis for example. Lakshmi is a hell of an RCV stick (RIP Mel). In a more perfect world I'd have a partner with Rikuu equip for full SBR pre-transform (assuming Zino equip) and the ability to use the TE+ badge. XMas Romia is a nice option for an SB stick too if you have her.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ichigo is decent now, just a long active and questionable awakenings. Like me, I'm pretty sure you already have him. New Aizen will probably be a good sub for a team that can use him one day.
Well looks like JP twitter whining got us a survey to buff Bleach cards. Top 6 (2 from each rarity) get buffed. We should hear about the results soon (tomorrowish)

Personally I'm hoping pretty much anyone I already have is buffed. Ichigo, Rukia, Aizen, etc. Realistically Aizen is a lock for a buff as he's a 2x HP leaderskill mod away from being OP as hell. Shinji is probably also a lock because in the past popular leads were voted to be even more OP.

5* I'd like to see hitsugaya and urahara but who knows, maybe Grimmjow wins because people want a bigger nuke?

4* I only occasionally use sado, no idea if a buff will make any of the other 4*'s relevant.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
SAO is Monday, cards are live now. Bleach poll buffs are underwhelming. Can't believe aizen didn't win. All details for both things up on reddit.

My alt pulled fasca yesterday, makes me want to trade for Alice on my main. But I probably won't, almost never self co-op anymore.

Edit: I've never been a huge fan of rainbow leads, but Dyer is legit good and fun. Been pairing with blade's videal and wrecking stuff. Just having those extra combos, vdp active, follow up attack, and shield is nice.

Last edited:

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
I managed to roll Fasca this past godfest - probably better to trade for Asuna than Alice? No sense subbing Alice when I'll be pairing with her, right? It seems tough to meet the rainbow requirement to take advantage of Asuna's skill charge (or maybe I shouldn't even bother with skill charge since I'm stacking skill boosts to transform Fasca anyway) in addition to getting enough skill boosts on light attacker subs though.

I think I have enough fodder to trade for both but I rather save some for future opportunities.

Last edited:

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I pulled fasca on my alt, of course my main has asuna. Need to start looking at the Alice pairing. What are the good subs for that?

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I traded for Alice when I saw it was just 4 six stars that I had dupes of. Only tried her once, she seems strong with fasca. Right now I just replaced the lead on my haohmaru fasca team that has 2xgoury, bradamante, and asuna. I can actually make one of the gourys SA an offensive one cause I have 1 to many skill boosts right now. I'll have to play around with the team some more.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled Asuna today from the $1 pull, Grigory yesterday.

What are the essential cards for an Alice/Fasca team? I have a lot of light subs (used to run a good Tifa and before that Dark Karin team).

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled Asuna today from the $1 pull, Grigory yesterday.

What are the essential cards for an Alice/Fasca team? I have a lot of light subs (used to run a good Tifa and before that Dark Karin team).

This has some good info.

Edit: used my last 5 stone's on my alt for a yolo roll hoping I got a diamond to help trade for asuna, and got asuna! Such a good sub for fasca, happy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ran the table on SAO out of the bundles. Looking into Alice x Fasca since I didn't manage to snag Fasca. Currently 3600+ points in trying to get the SB+ Super Awakening on Alice and my fucking god does this system suck.

EDIT: Once super awakenings cooperate my plan is to run this team:
Alice (SB+)
Asuna (Blind+)
Goury (SB+)
Kio (SB+)
"RCV Stick" (leaning toward SR Venus so I can inherit or Yuna for move time)
Fasca

EDIT2:
way too many + points later the team is ready. SR Venus with 4 RCV++ latents has an absolutely absurd RCV for an attacker.

I'm out of stam so I can't really throw it against anything but I'll run it against the monthly challenge to see how it fares.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so I cleared the 2018-2019 batch of the Monthlies with Alice/Fasca. Team is stupid strong. I didn't realize Alice wasn't max skilled so I do have a "free" sub slot once she is as I don't need as many subs with ~4SB. That said, the team I built managed everything without trouble.
Asuna + Goury are probably locked in on my team. Too much utility to ignore. SR Venus is right up there too. Her RCV is like 3400ish which is just bonkers. Kio is my flex spot I think. Right now he's just a VDP stick and an inherit base with a solid backup active. Since I don't need to worry about poison and blinds I just need to cover jammer, tape, and cloud res. SR Venus has Tape as a super awakening, Cloud is managed by a Fagan Rai equip. Jammers are covered by a Megazord Sword equip and a Shelling Ford Equip leaving room for 3 equip slots free for utility. I'm stacking TE equips so I can consistently clear boards and RCV buffs to handle instances where it gets debuffed.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget about Claiomh if you have her. Base or evo form work depending what you want from her. 3 turn active that creates a row and gets rid of rcv and time debuffs. I'm thinking of putting her in over my 2nd goury.

But yeah Alice/fasca is strong and fun to play. I had already beat the challenges with dyer, wish I would have saved a few for Alice.

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I have fasca up but haven't done anything with her yet. Do any of my best friends have an assist they'd like on her? I haven't even looked at ideal teams so I don't know what most people put on her.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have fasca up but haven't done anything with her yet. Do any of my best friends have an assist they'd like on her? I haven't even looked at ideal teams so I don't know what most people put on her.
Skill boost assists are popular. I built my team to run without needing a specific assist on Fasca. If you're looking for something to put on there, Light Shelling Ford's card and Fagan Rai's Sword are my favorites depending on the dungeon. Rai's sword is more generally applicable for the extra HP.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Is Alice the top prize in this set to pull or trade for? I haven't kept current with SAO but I'm seeing lots on my friends list. Is Alice better than anything in the Sacred Relic Dragon machine? I already have a nearly perfect Yugi teams on all my accounts too if that makes a difference.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Is Alice the top prize in this set to pull or trade for? I haven't kept current with SAO but I'm seeing lots on my friends list. Is Alice better than anything in the Sacred Relic Dragon machine? I already have a nearly perfect Yugi teams on all my accounts too if that makes a difference.
If you have a team for Alice x Fasca then she's definitely the prize. If you have Fasca you don't really need to bother. Her equip is good but not great.

Elite Disciple Eugeo is a hell of a Minaka sub and a decent pairing too. He's also got one of the more useful tape resist equips.

Asuna is an incredible sub in her L/B form especially for rainbows teams. With Blind+ Super Awakening she can be an MVP on any rainbow team and works really well with Fasca too. Her equip is decent but there's plenty of ways to get poison resist these days and the super bind resist isn't as useful as it used to be.

Kirito is kind of in the same place as when he launched. He's a really good sub and a really good lead, but he's not top tier in either form. He's a dark rainbow 7x6 option and pairing with SR anubis for vIdeal makes for a pretty easy TA2 run. His active in D/D form is the only Damage Void Void + spike in the game but it's based on skill charges so it's limited in use. His D/B form is again, decent, especially with super awakenings and the active would work on a Minaka team but outside of that I'd say he's a transitional card. He can fill a lot of roles but he's not the best answer to any problem.

Yuuki is great. Her base and evo forms are ok but her equip is the real prize IMO. Skill boost, 40% blind resist and +20% team RCV with a useful active is just so good.

Leafa is a decent sub looking for a team. Her leader skill HP clause is a bummer. if it was 50% instead of 80% she'd be great. Her equip isn't stellar but it's a decent way to add more damage and trash clearing to a team.

Sinon has kinda dropped out of popularity with the move away from <50% meta and into transform meta. As a lead she's a rainbow <50% style card and hits like a truck if you're under 50% and do a full rainbow but with HP reqs being what they are she's not super great end-game. Her equip is still useful for things like TA farming with Omega and such though.

For me and my box I'd rank them in this order:
Alice
Asuna
Yuuki
Eugeo
Kirito
Sinon
Leafa

To reiterate: If you don't have a team for Alice x Fasca (strong light attacker subs) then I don't think she's worth trading for.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
New Evos are out and godfest announced.
Mega Kanna, Pixel Guan Yu, pixel LZhuge Liang, and pixel Saria, are nice SB sticks for transform cards

Mega Aten is a beast. All those killers are backed by a decent ATK stat now and as a lead can pair with various leads to give them RCV and a 7x6 board withthe God type restriction.

Base Grandis is one of Grigory's best subs and one of very few transform cards with SBs on the base form. Once transformed it can be the primary source of red orbs for the team. Before transforming it's still a strong sub with 2x 7c and 2x VDP so it's not exactly dead weight while you run through a dungeon.

Jiraya is weird. His active cycles through transforms into various 7* GFEs. Not sure how to best utilize him other than load him with a solid inherit, transform to the desired GFE, and never use the base active again.

Raziel descended is a pain in the ass. Bring a +combo lead. I'm not sure we're getting the nerfed version or not either. Both dungeon drops are useful. Raziel is an evo mat for the Super Revo Archangels and the dragon Wulborc might be interesting down the road.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
New Evos are out and godfest announced.
Mega Kanna, Pixel Guan Yu, pixel LZhuge Liang, and pixel Saria, are nice SB sticks for transform cards

Mega Aten is a beast. All those killers are backed by a decent ATK stat now and as a lead can pair with various leads to give them RCV and a 7x6 board withthe God type restriction.

Base Grandis is one of Grigory's best subs and one of very few transform cards with SBs on the base form. Once transformed it can be the primary source of red orbs for the team. Before transforming it's still a strong sub with 2x 7c and 2x VDP so it's not exactly dead weight while you run through a dungeon.

Jiraya is weird. His active cycles through transforms into various 7* GFEs. Not sure how to best utilize him other than load him with a solid inherit, transform to the desired GFE, and never use the base active again.

Raziel descended is a pain in the ass. Bring a +combo lead. I'm not sure we're getting the nerfed version or not either. Both dungeon drops are useful. Raziel is an evo mat for the Super Revo Archangels and the dragon Wulborc might be interesting down the road.
How did they nerf Raziel descended?

S.Revo Indra and Mega Kanna are kicking butt on my Fasca/Alice team. Add Ariel and that's all the resists without needing a single equip assist (Alice has tape resist, Kanna has cloud resist SA). You also have a ton of skill boosts and haste actives to transform turn one easily.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
How did they nerf Raziel descended?

S.Revo Indra and Mega Kanna are kicking butt on my Fasca/Alice team. Add Ariel and that's all the resists without needing a single equip assist (Alice has tape resist, Kanna has cloud resist SA). You also have a ton of skill boosts and haste actives to transform turn one easily.
They bumped up the chance for +combo orbs to appear.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
vIdeal makes Raziel significantly easier. Team I'm using:
vIdeal
Kio
Mega Roots (attacker killer inherit)
Yashamaru Kurama
Mega Aten (attacker killer inherit)
vIdeal

between the remaining subs I have cloud, jammer, blind, and tape resist with move time when possible

I thought about doing a 2p farm to skill one up but honestly I just don't care enough. I'm grabbing enough to SR all the archangels, 1 for possible use, and 1 "just in case" something else requires her as a material. I have plenty of Valeria for SB sticks so outside of the active she doesn't do much for me.

Floor 1: combo and kill
Floor 2: FUA + combo and kill, stall for hearts if necessary
Floor 3: Stall for 9 lights, then combo and kill with VDP
Floor 4: Clean up orbs turn 1, FUA + combo hard to kill. If you break the combo shield Raziel will die. Roots damage caps easy.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
What's a good alternative to V.Ideal? I have all those cards except her. ☹
vIdeal's +combo on activation and huge damage is why I like her for this. You can hold off on farming +combo orbs if you use her. If you don't have her I'd recommend finding a lead that adds combos on activation or gives you a big leg up on stalling and/or move time so you can effectively farm up a bunch of +combo orbs you can use to kill her outright.

You can pair with a vIdeal to get some of the benefit as even +2 combos on activation help a ton. The electric guitar guy Marthis gives +2 combos with a fire and light prong and his ATK multi is enough to push you the rest of the way (it's the pairing I used in JP so I know it works).

There's a solid skill up farm team on Reddit:
Yami Marik 3x god killer and Meryl & Mujina & Neun's foil card (From shinrabansho)
Sephiroth Light Shelling Ford inherit
Saber 3x dragon killers + Spirit Ally, Kororo inherit
Raziel Cyber Harpie Lady Card (any FUA equip)
Raziel Lumu Smasher
Alice Synth Fagan Rai sword

Since you're probably not farming skill ups you can replace the Raziels with more useful subs and skip the FUA equip and/or get blind rez from a revo Diao Chan. Saber can be any god/devil VDP card. Sephiroth can be any super god/attacker killer that is god or devil typed (Mega Fenrir for example)

The inherits just cover the resists, cloud, tape, and FUA so you can fill as needed.

You'll still need to hoard combo orbs for the kill shot but it should be doable.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Here's my solo Raziel team:

Card - Equip - Super Awakening - Latents

Yami Marik - Tape Resist - TE+ - 3x god killers
Tokugawa - Cloud Resist - none - 3x dragon killers
Dark Magician - Attacker or God Killer - VDP - none
Nergigante - 60% blind resist - TE+ - 3x god killer
Nergigante - 60% jammer resist - TE+ - 3x god killer
Bladelaw's VIdeal for the rest of jammer and blind resist via equip.

Everything on on type/color for both leads except for Yami and all the Devil/Balanced cards are also dark so they nullify her damage reduction. I'm going to try replacing Tokugawa with a Raziel to skill up and see if I can still clear it. Also going to see if my alts have +combo leads I can pair Yami with to get the drops.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Burned my stockpile on SGF since I was pretty lucky on SAO and didn't need to roll too much there.
Got decently lucky but still below projections of ~23% for a 6-7* GFE. I was chasing Gravis but no luck.
Hera Luna x2
Yuri
Athena Non
Echidna-Sara
Baldin
Sonia-Clea
Kanna
Paimon

The rest were pantheons I had too many of already.
I'm debating burning my token on Gravis for Grigory but the team doesn't open any doors for me and I'm not sure the team plays different enough to justify the cost. I'm still short 3 orb skins which tweaks me on some level. I need REX, Gravis and Jiraya to complete the set.

Reminder to try and score cap the ranking so we get that last big pull. With some dungeons on 0 stam you have effectively unlimited stamina to run with assuming you have time.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Zues GFE
BlOdin (My first ever)
Jiraiya

Overall a pretty good haul, though the blOdin came out Mega awoke, so I'm not sure its trade fodder.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Zues GFE
BlOdin (My first ever)
Jiraiya

Overall a pretty good haul, though the blOdin came out Mega awoke, so I'm not sure its trade fodder.
I really wish that the menu for what you can trade for a card would somehow tell you that you have the thing but in a non-tradeable evo version. Or better yet just let you trade all versions of a thing instead of having to devolve them 2-3 times. Although devolving these is the only thing I use the little lits for anymore haha.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish that the menu for what you can trade for a card would somehow tell you that you have the thing but in a non-tradeable evo version. Or better yet just let you trade all versions of a thing instead of having to devolve them 2-3 times. Although devolving these is the only thing I use the little lits for anymore haha.
So "good" news on that front. Some fest exclusive evos will become "Reincarnated" evolutions which means you can't devolve them and thus can't trade for them as they aren't in a tradable form.
Source: https://pad.protic.site/fes-exclusives-buffs-select-uvo-becomes-revo/

On the bright side these are some really good buffs and as a hope spot Gung Ho haven't explicitly stated that these won't be exchangable but under the current rules they wouldn't be.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
So "good" news on that front. Some fest exclusive evos will become "Reincarnated" evolutions which means you can't devolve them and thus can't trade for them as they aren't in a tradable form.
Source: https://pad.protic.site/fes-exclusives-buffs-select-uvo-becomes-revo/

On the bright side these are some really good buffs and as a hope spot Gung Ho haven't explicitly stated that these won't be exchangable but under the current rules they wouldn't be.
Interesting... I thought the laws for gatcha stuff was that nothing could ever be "nerfed" because you paid for it and they weren't allowed to reduce the value of stuff you owned. This feels like a pretty obvious nerf to their value to me. I wish they would allow revos to devolve but guess I better get devo-ing before this happens just to be sure in case they don't.

EDIT: Actually I think they will have to allow you to devo these, because some of them don't have their mega yet (like Fujin) and I doubt they would want to release a new mega and have players stuck in forms they can't back out of to the get mega. Unless they decide to be really shitty to their players...

Last edited:

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I do like the remdra events, but I'm glad it's almost over. It does get tedious. I should max my main tonight and my alt tomorrow, then it's time to figure out raziel, I want a few copies, but I'm not gonna farm it. I have yami marik on my alt, so I'll figure out a team, not sure on my main yet.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Are there any good monster exchanges coming up that use regular GFEs (i.e. not witches or token GFEs like GIGA/Non/Luna)? Got my 4th Skuld with my REMdra roll so I'm wondering if I should dump some excess for Alice. I already have Fasca so I don't exactly need Alice for a lead. Worth it for a sub?

Most exchanges want the newer/rarer GFEs or collab 8*s - SAO seems to be an uncommon exception.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Got a fire cotton for the free GFE remdra.

spent a bit more and got a second jiraiya, green dracoblade Selica and another Gremory from the SGF.

but most importantly, after 7 years, 4 months and 12 days... I finally crowned!

m.imgur.com

My first crown!!

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any good monster exchanges coming up that use regular GFEs (i.e. not witches or token GFEs like GIGA/Non/Luna)? Got my 4th Skuld with my REMdra roll so I'm wondering if I should dump some excess for Alice. I already have Fasca so I don't exactly need Alice for a lead. Worth it for a sub?

Most exchanges want the newer/rarer GFEs or collab 8*s - SAO seems to be an uncommon exception.

If you have faska, you don't really need Alice. Asuna is a very good sub for Alice/Faska though, so that might be an option if you have a lot of fodder. That was my plan on my alt who has faska, but I yolo rolled her. On type 2 turn fujin active that can cover blind resist with her SA.

She's definitely not irreplaceable, just a lot of utility in one card that also does decent damage.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
If you have faska, you don't really need Alice. Asuna is a very good sub for Alice/Faska though, so that might be an option if you have a lot of fodder. That was my plan on my alt who has faska, but I yolo rolled her. On type 2 turn fujin active that can cover blind resist with her SA.

She's definitely not irreplaceable, just a lot of utility in one card that also does decent damage.
Yeah, already traded for Asuna. The two turns Fuijin is great in certain dungeons but Ariel with Fuijin assist has been more useful. Especially since Kanna has blind immunity now.

Guess I can always wait for something better to use these extra Skulds

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Is it worth it to have both forms of jiraiya?
If I had two Jiraiya's I'd keep both. the transforming gimmick is cool and I would want to play with it. The second would be the evo form and I'd want to keep it till a weapon evo came out just to see what it was so I could make a good decision. If I only had one, I'd keep it in the transformable state for funsies.

I'm waffling on a Valeria trade. I have the spares but I have to imagine some OP power creep card is looming (since there's always something) that I'd want to trade for. Valeria does a few nice things: Strong active, BIS awakenings for the transform meta, on type for Fasca, nearly universally useful equip form. She's a 9/10 IMO (if she was an OP lead then she'd be 10/10). On the flip side, she doesn't open any doors for me. I have 3 (yes I know) vanilla Valerias so I'm more than set on SB sticks. She's not irreplaceable and I'm already set on SB's for the ~3 or so fasca pairings I use. I think the answer for me is to skip her but I could definitely see the argument to trade for her if you don't have my box.

EDIT: never mind. Rolled her and some new friends.

Last edited:

Scruffy

Oct 28, 2017
spent 300ish stones for Valeria and whiffed but I got 3 Library Kalis and an Uruka. I traded those 4 and a spare Reeche and at least I have her now. I'll use her in my Zela Kitty team as thats the playstyle I'm the most comfortable with.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I'm so bad at paying attention to maintenance... was just getting my teams for raziel. Got my first out of the few I wanted on the main, then maintenance... so one on my main and zero on the alt, so frustrating. Why not do maintenance at the end of the new dungeon?

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I'm so bad at paying attention to maintenance... was just getting my teams for raziel. Got my first out of the few I wanted on the main, then maintenance... so one on my main and zero on the alt, so frustrating. Why not do maintenance at the end of the new dungeon?
Doh!
If you just need the Gem you might be able to get a trade. Unfortunately the Monster is untradable but the gem is at least.

Advise for the "Pick a reward" challenge Annihilation: Make sure you're using a lead with easy activation. High combo leads are slow and there's a couple floors that exist just to slow you down.

In general for maximum speed you'll want to bring a few tools:
- Enough HP to eat a ~70k preemptive
- Up to three fujin-likes (Dios, Mercury, Pixel Hera)
- Attribute Absorb void (Pixel Zeus)
- VDP/void damage void (Vulcan, Giga)
- +Combo actives (or 7x6 or +combo leads) (Mecha Zeus, Vulcan, Giga)
- FUA (Verse, Zera) - auto FUA is even better

FL1: Just kill ASAP unless you need to stall for actives
FL2: same
FL3: Delay and stall out the BS quickly, or pop a fujin-like and hope you can break through a 99% shield. Doable but not sure how reliable.
FL4: Ideally, pop a +combo active (nene/tachibana, etc) then VDP + 9c for a kill
FL5: Fujin and kill.
FL6: combo + FUA to kill
FL7: depending on the lead either just combo out, or pop a +combo active to kill quickly.
FL8: VDP + FUA hard and kill
FL9: Pop Reeche, FUA and kill. Reeche is pretty much the only answer that isn't "wait out their BS" since one will revive the other iirc.
FL10: Your best bet for a quick kill is something like a Zela active. Something that adds combos and gives you a high combo VDP friendly board. Alternatively something with a Void Damage Void active like Hao can work wonders here too.

Edit: beat it with this team
Screenshot_20200422-102540_PAD.jpg

Last edited:

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, yugi/nelle is the way to go if you have it. I went blind first try on my main with yugi/yugi and the combo shields were too much. Went in again with yugi/nelle and only lost because I flubbed the vdp while making other combos on the last floor. Then killed it first try with that pairing on my alt with an inferior team.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed that A6 - Incarnation of Worlds was out and went in blind with Yugi/Nelle in coop and cleared it first try, even got the extra slot tama at the end. :D

Teams were both near perfect solo yugi teams but I replaced one winged dragon on each team, with base Veroah on one and a base Yugi on the other. Veroah was perfect since she's on type for both leads and her RCV debuff can clear some of the longer ones I ran into. I brought a Amakozumi on each team too for 6 extra team HP so my HP was 259k. I was able to shrug off many hits but had to stall through some large TE debuffs and awoken binds. Would have rather taken a Yomi as an inherit in retrospect and I also forgot an L-unlock equip which slowed me down.

There are some new mechanics in the dungeon: Aten has a big "fuck you" super resolve which leaves him at 10%. However he only has 1 million HP and that's Yugi's auto FUA, haha. I sent that FU right back at him in 2 turns. There are also a couple of spawns which just nerf all your damage for X turns. The snow globes was by 99% for 3 turns but with a VDP + row + poison I was able to kill them for 10mil HP and the next spawn which had 33mil with the same strat. The other one was a boss that reduced by 50% for 99 turns as well as having a Devil shield for 75% total reduction. He had 800mil HP so it too two turns of the double Yugi team doing the VDP + row + poison board to kill him.

Another thing to consider is the tamas, they have a 99% shield AND 2 billion defense AND 300k HP AND there's two of them that hit for 100k each. Again Yugi wrecked them with his 1 million laser but if you don't bring def break you'll need some serious damage to get through.

It was a fun run through and I'll do it again for my other alt but I don't see it as being worth since Alt arena 3 is easier and gives I think double the XP of this one, which was around 2mil.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
A6 was easier than I expected. There's a bunch of nasty tricks but the monsters don't immediately kill you every floor so you can play around the bullshit. I strongly recommend, as Studge does, to bring some auto FUA magic. A solid team is a Yugi x Hermei (Gung ho collab) pairing with HBastet being a god damned MVP for overwriting time debuffs and RCV debuffs. Hermei's 3x ATK buff also helps overcome some of the damage debuffs or type shields. The other slots are just SB sticks with some level of utility. I went with Hiei for orb generation, Nergigante for OE and SB, and Winged Fortress Dragon for orb generation and SB.

Just be sure to have max Skill Bind resist as floor 1 will try to skill bind you.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I just beat A6 2nd try with yugi/nelle. It was much easier than I thought it would be, tons of floors that are easy to stall on. That being said, fuck nohime, what an annoying floor. You can stall it out, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.