• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of skilling up crazy obnoxious monsters, have they re-run the py-in-mythicals in JP recently? I'd really like to use Hexazion, but I don't think I'll be able to skill him up until that event happens again.
Not that I've been aware of. I don't keep to up to date on current events though, I just kind of run whatever's in special + monthly and I haven't seen the Py invade appear since Rainbowpys were introduced.

I built a coop hexa farm team as my answer to getting skill ups but spamming arena and trading pys isn't the worst thing to do right now. A1 gives about 500k XP and A4 is over 2 million. Certainly more time consuming than running Nordis but it'll still get the job done.

Giard

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone using L. Eschamali as a leader? I'm trying her out instead of Yog but I have no friends using her.

I have 3 L. Eschamalis, currently using one as an assist and the other is a sub on the team. Would it be better to have all 3 on the same team?

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone using L. Eschamali as a leader? I'm trying her out instead of Yog but I have no friends using her.

I have 3 L. Eschamalis, currently using one as an assist and the other is a sub on the team. Would it be better to have all 3 on the same team?

I don't think she's too popular at the moment, 2.25/144/1 is starting to feel a little dated. Also, the five-orb-one-enhanced (5o1e) style of lead isn't too popular. However, she is probably more durable than Yog for longer dungeons and she should be plenty capable of dealing with lots of content. If you can't find other L. Eschamali to pair with, she does pair admirably with a few other leads.

Notably:

Holy War Mediator, Metatron: need to run all gods and you will have to make your five orb matches into a cross, but it does give you an RCV modifier and you can even scale your damage up with additional crosses.

Shimmering Thunder Goddess, Hera Dragon (aka Light Heradra): Again, everything needs to be a god, but the leaderskills are essentially the same. You trade some damage for some HP, resulting in 3/120/1, which is in the same ballpark.

Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric: So you can run god or machine here, but you will need to hit 6 combos and the 5o1e and stay above 50% hp to make it work. It could get a bit awkward at times, but you will find no shortage of people running him.

D/L Eschamali (Redeeming Steel Star Goddess): So you lose out on HP and and one of your lead has a dark main attribute, but you can run both machines and gods, plus you can just ignore the dark if you'd like. You end up with 1.5/144/2 which isn't too bad (may be better in some situations).

Good luck.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Reminders and baseless speculation:
3p Star Justice is open for a relatively easy stone if you can coordinate with your team.
PAD Academy is still a bad REM (RIP stones)
Coloring book cards are really useful for new accounts and situationally useful for veteran accounts
--Coloring Book Horus is an on-type time debuff remover for Yusuke
--Coloring Book Kali works on Umi&yami or as an emergency board change sub
--Coloring Book Sakuya is red main and dragon type so she works on Gadius as a bind clear
--Coloring Book Gran Reverse...isn't great but the active is nice so a placeholder burst sub on a dragon team could work. Also a workable lead for a very new account.

Speculation:
Possible upcoming REMs
--Voltron: new season is starting in a week and JP had Crows x Worst two months ago. New characters could be Lotor and his crew.
--Persona: Atlus at E3 might be announcing a P5 dancing game which is a faint excuse for us to get the REM so late after JP
--Less likely: Kenshin, nothing to promote and the whole fiasco with the writer means this is less likely to find it's way here again. We may get the buffs at some point though.

--Rikuu Ranking? We're really overdue. JP had it 4 months ago.

Jody

Nov 8, 2017
I completely missed the Kaede Leader Evo buff, hits like a truck when you get the active going properly. Fun play style.

What are the optimal subs for the team? I've been stacking orb change for now.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I completely missed the Kaede Leader Evo buff, hits like a truck when you get the active going properly. Fun play style.

Given her absurd damage you can go all in on utility if you need to. Romia is nice for time extend and a relevant active, Cronus for spiking high defense like the Jewels in A4 (though probably overkill...), Zela is absurd on the team if you're lucky, Sylvie or Rushana for Follow Up Attack. Tardis for time debuff removal, team RCV, and decent HP. Odin Dragon is probably a must for end game stuff. Inherit actives like Awoken Visnu, Australis, and awoken/revo Artemis, maybe a susano shield if you need to stall and can't burn wood orbs.

With my box I'd build:
HP++ badge
Kaede (Gronia)
Romia (Australis)
Sylvie (Unawoken Oichi)
Odin Dragon (koenma)
Tardis (Bacches for stats)
Kaede (Fujin)

Unless I needed specific utility (VDP, delay, shield, spike, killers, unlock, etc)
VDP I'd use Pixel Bartz over Tardis unless you got the VDP super awakening, unlock I'd use Gronia either straight up vs Tardis or as an inherit on Romia/Kaede/Tardis depending on dungeon length. The other stuff you can just inherit on Tardis.

Jody

Nov 8, 2017
I sold off my 2 Sylvie to get Yusuke, might regret that in the long run but having fun with Yusuke.

Odin Dragon I'm working on right now after purchasing him from the MP shop. Man it is going to be a long time to get all of his evo materials. Waiting for some of these dungeons to come around is painful.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Reminders and baseless speculation:

Speculation:
Possible upcoming REMs
--Voltron: new season is starting in a week and JP had Crows x Worst two months ago. New characters could be Lotor and his crew.
--Persona: Atlus at E3 might be announcing a P5 dancing game which is a faint excuse for us to get the REM so late after JP
--Less likely: Kenshin, nothing to promote and the whole fiasco with the writer means this is less likely to find it's way here again. We may get the buffs at some point though.

--Rikuu Ranking? We're really overdue. JP had it 4 months ago.

Man, Voltron would be really cool. I sort of doubt it, and, for it to be worth it, the whole collab needs some help. I'm still really betting that we will get Persona.

How well did one have to do to get Rikuu in the ranking? It would be great if my wife could get one, but...that could be rather hard.

I have two teams, depending on the need. Romia is generally your best friend and I like Verdandi as a FUA sub. Oddly enough, I actually like having TPA subs rather than 7c, as making blobs is sometimes the best way to solve a board, which won't get you 7c reliably; but it makes an orb hungry lead need even more orbs. For longer dungeons (if you can fit everything you need), I like running a system team. Kaede systems with not only herself, but also Uevo Spica and Shazael. The system helps keep enough green orbs on board to help keep the shield more reliably. If you are really gutsy, running Vishnu will keep constant green skyfall with the system, but then you only have one other sub and active. Still, it has it's uses. For shorter dungeons, I like all board changers, especially if you can eat some floors with just 100x. I've run something like Gronia/Gronia/Avalon drake/Romia with some success. Blade's suggestion is more flexible and general purpose than either of my suggestions, notably.

Negator

Oct 25, 2017
PSA: Bring a defense break to Challenge 9. Swept the whole dungeon with Yusuke and was horrified to find a 40m defense Gaia at the end. Bring a (75%) shield or delay in case she nukes an orb you need.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to justify spending a pack on Academy to get Hestia using math. That was a poor choice. I haven't burned the cash yet (and after seeing the numbers probably won't) but maaaaaan does it suck to have a decent pull be absurdly hard to obtain.
For reference
If you want to know the odds of rolling a thing over x number of attempts the math is: 1 - (chance of failure^Number of attempts)
so for Hestia in one pack it's 1 - (0.98^17) = ~29% since you have a 98% chance of failure and there's 17 rolls in one pack.
Given a pack is $60 USD that's kinda fucked. Especially when the big ticket items aren't that great. If it makes you feel better there's a 99.98% chance of rolling 1 diamond in a pack. As I noted earlier the only diamonds that are "good" (good as in usable on a team/inherit and not a REM reskin) are Uruka, Loki, Hestia (like beach tachi, she has uses her REM counterpart lacks), and Ishtar.

So here's a flip side, 2% for Hestia is better odds than even boosted rates on the REM, so for this one card pulling here is the most likely way to get her but obviously the chance for getting screwed is much higher since there's almost no consolation prizes here. In the normal REM there's a chance for 6* GFEs to trade, missing cards from pantheons, etc so while the specific hit rate is lower in the normal REM the overall hit rate is almost always going to be higher.

It's a long way of convincing myself to not pull in this REM. It's more prudent to save for a GF where Zela, Riche, and Hestia are featured to maximize the chance of getting a game altering card but man does it sting especially since Hestia is on type for Rushana. Also don't do the math for Zela....it's bad.

Giard

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think she's too popular at the moment, 2.25/144/1 is starting to feel a little dated. Also, the five-orb-one-enhanced (5o1e) style of lead isn't too popular. However, she is probably more durable than Yog for longer dungeons and she should be plenty capable of dealing with lots of content. If you can't find other L. Eschamali to pair with, she does pair admirably with a few other leads.

Notably:

Holy War Mediator, Metatron: need to run all gods and you will have to make your five orb matches into a cross, but it does give you an RCV modifier and you can even scale your damage up with additional crosses.

Shimmering Thunder Goddess, Hera Dragon (aka Light Heradra): Again, everything needs to be a god, but the leaderskills are essentially the same. You trade some damage for some HP, resulting in 3/120/1, which is in the same ballpark.

Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric: So you can run god or machine here, but you will need to hit 6 combos and the 5o1e and stay above 50% hp to make it work. It could get a bit awkward at times, but you will find no shortage of people running him.

D/L Eschamali (Redeeming Steel Star Goddess): So you lose out on HP and and one of your lead has a dark main attribute, but you can run both machines and gods, plus you can just ignore the dark if you'd like. You end up with 1.5/144/2 which isn't too bad (may be better in some situations).

Good luck.

Thanks for the tips. I feel like Yog deals tons of damage, but once you get a pre-emptive strike, you're done for. I was counting on L. Eschamali to be more consistent.

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
Hold your stones Blade, Wedding Rushana Stats are out!

Rushana
LS: 7x6 board, 5s TE, 2.5x ATK for each cross of water, wood or light
AS: 40% recovery, top row to wood

35062876_10156438748289640_550557533958307840_n.jpg

Raijin
LS: No skyfall, attackers 6x ATK, 4x ATK when 5 colours (4+RCV)
AS: No skyfall for 1 turn, unlock board to 5 colours + RCV
34685216_10156438748404640_3766869812479787008_n.jpg

Scheat
LS: God and machine 1.5x HP, 3x ATK. 2 light combos = 2.5x ATK, 3+ light combos = 3.5x ATK
AS: Left column to light, right column to RCV, increased light drop rate for 4 turns
34684652_10156438748894640_5278112308218822656_n.jpg

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Of course the thing I thought was the least likely happens.
Kenshin's coming back

Well, at least you acknowledged it was a possibility. Seems like a pretty skip-able affair, unless one is willing to trade for the fujin-like (rather than waiting for the farmable one).

Is there anything I'm missing?

Hold your stones Blade, Wedding Rushana Stats are out!

Rushana
LS: 7x6 board, 5s TE, 2.5x ATK for each cross of water, wood or light
AS: 40% recovery, top row to wood

35062876_10156438748289640_550557533958307840_n.jpg

Raijin
LS: No skyfall, attackers 6x ATK, 4x ATK when 5 colours (4+RCV)
AS: No skyfall for 1 turn, unlock board to 5 colours + RCV
34685216_10156438748404640_3766869812479787008_n.jpg

Scheat
LS: God and machine 1.5x HP, 3x ATK. 2 light combos = 2.5x ATK, 3+ light combos = 3.5x ATK
AS: Left column to light, right column to RCV, increased light drop rate for 4 turns
34684652_10156438748894640_5278112308218822656_n.jpg

I'd really like a wedding scheat for when we hypothetically get new myr. I'm thinking I may build her TPA and Scheat is just a great choice for that. I also can't believe they didn't give the new Rajin a defensive multiplier of some sort. Not sure how I feel about Rushana, but she seems like a solid green VDP at the very least.

Does this new site mean that gungho is finally moving away from Facebook for their announcements? I would cringe every time I had to look something up on facebook.

Yeah, they just updated their website. Seems like they will be using it more from now on. I personally prefer it as well.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Quick Should You Roll? thoughts
Kenshin:
Hiko is a tradable fujin and an incredibly powerful Yusuke sub in his old uevo form. His new evo isn't particularly great if you have better light leads. Old evo gets 2 TPA, 2 fingers, and 2 7c with super awakening and an absurb 2400 ATK with +99 (at level 110 with Brachydios equip it's over 3100!!!) He hits harder than Ideal if you can fit a TPA in there.

Tomoe: possible jammer resist shenanigans and the fire + dark resists are helpful in Alt arena against the worst preemptives (goemon and DQ Hera)

Kenshin: My favorite cross lead but over shadowed by many (including Rushana)

Kaoru: useful for farming and maybe a poverty Yusuke inherit

Saito Hajime: combines with awoken Ichigo (or any other dark row lead) to put out good damage but rows in the 7c meta are out of favor. Not much use as a sub unfortunately.

The rest: meeeeeeh

Wedding: god dammit. I hate this REM. It's the first seasonal I whaled on and got absolutely nothing for it. So of course they sweeten the pot.
Scheat: is the ONLY machine follow up attack in NA and might be worth it for that alone.
Rushana: pairs with her non wedding variant for some insane possibilities. (you get the HP multiplier that way).
Raijin: really good inherit and she can be used straight up on Sensui. No HP/shield on the leaderskill hinders what she can easily tackle though.

The Rest: Light Escha is still the best way to flood a board with light, wedding akechi is still a ridiculously powerful inherit (esp with new Myr coming), Persephone is outclassed by the Greco Roman 3 pantheon unless you need lots of darks, the rest is still almost total garbage.

If you don't have a fujin and won't be gutting your box Hiko is a worthy trade-in IMO. I don't think anything else if worth it unless you desperately want a FUA on your Ragnarok Dragon team.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I really want Hiko but I don't think I'll buy a pack, since I already have Fujin and the 6-star Godfest is coming up.
Yeah if you already have a Fujin his value drops a lot. I'm torn between the 7c super awakening and the unbindable super awakening. I'm using the 7c one right now and his damage output is insane but being bindable means there's a risk he's down when you need him. I might lean into the damage role and stick a Valphalk Equip on him for the extra prong. That way whenever I need to crack a high defense monster I can prong +7c on Yusuke and clear whatever. I keep Odin Dragon on hand so I should be able to unbind him when needed.

Also anyone new to the game, when the Kenshin collab rolls around make sure to get and max skill an Anji (dungeon drop). he has a unique defense break + mass attack skill that's very useful in some farm builds.

EDIT: in case anyone wanted to know whst 6*'s they'd need to trade for Hiko
  • Blodin
  • Rodin
  • Dmeta
  • Dkali
  • Typhon
  • Ryune
  • Sylvie
  • Scheat
  • Eschamali
  • Baldin
  • Sherias Roots
  • Aten
  • Fujin
  • Raijin
  • Yog
  • Cotton
  • Any Other Kenshin Collab 6*

EDIT2: Rikuu Ranking announced

c'mon Voltron let me go 3 for 3!

EDIT3:
This happened

Last edited:

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to need to look at teams that my wife can manage. I'd really like for her to get Rikuu, but it is likely going to be a long shot with something awkward. She doesn't have Zeus Verse or Shivadra, so I'm not sure what I can hobble together. I guess Meri could do it, but I suspect it'll be hard to get everything within the correct perimeters. Also, Kiri would probably hit the void on some of the spawns, so I'm not even sure if that could work. She as a DK Tsubaki, but I don't know of a team she could run to use it.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Kenshin freebie was... some priestess lady (I don't know Kenshin well) on my main, a Kaoru on my alt. Both silver so I assume not of much use.

Jagernaut

Oct 27, 2017
Kaoru's skill is good after a full single color board change to make up to 8 combos (+50% heal).

Free roll and $.99 were both Komagata Yumi (silver). Meh.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I built a Shiva dragon team for the ranking dungeon. Subs are ronia, 2 dk tsubakis, and ny Yamoto. Obviously ronia for the combo shield and after first run got me in the 30s due to locked board I added pixel terra inherit on a tsubaki.

I'm not crown chasing, just missed rikku last time and I think this team should get me there.

Edit: tried a few more times and down to 13%. Might try some more later on, but rikku should be gotten. I could have definitely been faster.

Last edited:

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Running a Clea team for Rikuu ranking. have a brachydios with a VERY specific level and + amount to button that Void damage + combo floor (I'll eat the 5k points, whatever) (Clea leads, RagDra, OdinDra, Brachydios, Revo Karin)

got 27.9 first time through, just need to have a good run and I think Rikuu is in the cards.

Not really an edit since I never posted the first part: after a little more trying I got 16.8% (finished in 96 seconds). Could have done a couple rounds better, but the final three rounds of Clea active, Clea active, Revo karin clears nicely.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Alt and wife both rolled Misao so boo to that. Rikuu Ranking wasn't too bad. I ran a verse team: Verse, Ideal (LMeta equip), Glavenus (Beach Tachi), Whaledor (AnaCeres), Whaledor (Lmeta), Verse
you can 1-2c a lot of floors (not the bowl dragon as I discovered), pop the little heals for the bowl and cat dragon, pop the big heal after Hino's gravity. Beach Tachi active +7c clears Vulcan, and just comboing out clears Rikuu. secured a 9.7% that should stay under 16%. Alt used yusuke x diablos for a solid 15% just combing out every floor. I need to find a good team for my wife since she missed Rikuu the first go around and she has a good box for rikuu (which is to say 2 rags, odin, and cotton).

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
got booted to 20.2% throughout the day, took another run at it and got 17.1% (at 90k)

Hoping that I don't slip 9% more because that run was amazing...

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Go 16.8% using Edablos and comboing like crazy every floor. Had a lot of dragon and god killer latents on the team but sub atts always killed when mains were voided on Vulcan and Rikuu.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Man I tried that ranking once and I had an amazing run except for that floor with the 8 combo shield, holy shit. I matched 8 combos and didn't get a single skyfall 4 times in a row. Dungeon is total cake aside from that I think. Not sure what's ideal team to clear it but full dragon team with Gronia had like 900k HP or some dumb shit and cleared every floor with minimal matching. I think maybe Anublos with lots of dragon subs might suffice and make that combo shield floor cake too, so I might try that. I really only care about getting under 30% with both my accts to unlock the rest of the quests cuz my alt never did it. Don't think I'll have much prob with that.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at 4.2% for ranking. Running zues verse, dk tsubaki x2, shazel, kiri. I'll probably need to do better since I'll get pushed out of the 6% crown.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
First off, can one of my BFs put up a Zeus Verse for a few days (blade, jody, moblin, Dr.lawyercop)? 'cause I still need to make a bunch of runs.

Well, I'd like to get a crown, so I guess this is what I'm doing all week. I'm sitting at 110,000, so I have some room to improve. I've been trying the Raphael strategy, and while I like it, I may have to change to full heal and two small heals due to the heart board leading to too many unneeded skyfall.

Also, and I'm not sure this is the case, but I'm running an un-evo'd zeus verse along with whatever friend I can find. He's level 99 but not plussed. The reason I bring this up is that it seems to give me a bit of room on zeus vulcan--specifically, I've skyfalled into 13 combos and still killed him, while I've seen videos of people with two evo'd ZV go over his void at 11 or 12.

Current team is un-evo'd ZV/DK Tsubaki (with YuYu bird equip for HP)/DK Tsubaki (Sheena)/Shazeal (Xmas liu bei)/Raphael. Notably, the Xmas lieu bei is a heal after the cat dragon to help me make more red. Prior to using it I'd end up with too few red at Rikuu. However, I'm having some problems with one shotting Rikuu consistently. 4 red with all OE does it, but if one does not have it, then I need to make 3 red and a couple of other combos. It's a bit sticky.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'll keep Zeus verse up for the duration of the tournament. There may be some small gaps but if I'm not playing verse will be up.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
My 4.2% got pushed to 6.0% this morning, tried again and got 5.1% now. We'll see how long that lasts.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
got pushed to 21% this morning. Swapping Odin Dra for Kiri, and fully awakening Brachydios got me back to 17%. I wish I could get higher but without a Zverse

but I'm only 3 little light masks from a zues verse (at least his first evo)...

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished C10 and all of june missions.

That last one was a rough because of the Damage void (which I found out Fujin active does nothing for).

Ending up cheesing it with Revo Athena.

Got 20.6 percent on the ranking dungeon, is that enough for Rikku or should I try more. The entire dungeon basically boils down to whether I can create a 9+ combo without reaching damage cap for Red Zeus.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
got pushed to 21% this morning. Swapping Odin Dra for Kiri, and fully awakening Brachydios got me back to 17%. I wish I could get higher but without a Zverse

but I'm only 3 little light masks from a zues verse (at least his first evo)...
I have a shit load of those masks from farming the Reincarnation Zone dungeon. If you put up trades for them in exchange for any other color of mask I'll trade you.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only able to get about 100k with a good Shiva dragon run, so I went ahead and made a verse. Needed to get that done someday anyway.

I'm out of stamina for needing to trade for super gold dragons... but I'll make a team and try some more tonight.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
So is there a cheese team for this ranking? I've completed it with Anublos easy enough but I'm having a hard time making the time limit just cause solving the board takes forever.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
So is there a cheese team for this ranking? I've completed it with Anublos easy enough but I'm having a hard time making the time limit just cause solving the board takes forever.
Zeus Verse is the most accessible but if you're just shooting for a 26% or better score then any of the following leads can work:
DIdeal, rikuu (I know), yusuke, Gronia, Blonia (maybe might hit too hard on Vulcan and Rikuu though).

The jankest crown clear I've seen was Rikuu, 4x Whaledors, and a diablos friend no skills. Presumably you could use any other 15x lead paired with diablos to accomplish the same feat. The sub attributes on the whales kill Vulcan.

Another option is button Zeus Vulcan. You need Brachdios to do it but it's possible. You lose 5k points but possibly save enough time to be worth it. then you can use almost any meta-ish lead to clear.

I'm a fan of the verse option but it's prone to RNG using the build Mantastic posted. Search his YouTube for the link, he crowned on the run and you can basically 1c almost every floor (bowl & Vulcan being the exceptions).

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Another option is button Zeus Vulcan. You need Brachdios to do it but it's possible. You lose 5k points but possibly save enough time to be worth it. then you can use almost any meta-ish lead to clear.

This is what I have done for my blonia team (current rank is 18.7%). I may try to sub in something with a sheen active to see if that does better (and not have that -5k). I need two hastes in order to have it up (18 max skilled Brachy, 10 skill boosts, 1 from the badge, so that leaves Revo karin (who I also use for the Rikuu Kill so I HAVE to use her early) ragdra and/or Kiri being used before or on floor five).

you HAVE to have Brachy not +297, or between 2850 and 3100 Atk. any more and he overshoots vulcan and you lose.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
3333 attack on Brachys is the upper limit for not triggering the void, right? 3333 * 10 * 300 = 9999000

Do the seconds saved by not comboing that floor make up for the -5k penalty? I might just try it since I get RNG'd a lot on that floor.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
3333 attack on Brachys is the upper limit for not triggering the void, right? 3333 * 10 * 300 = 9999000

Do the seconds saved by not comboing that floor make up for the -5k penalty? I might just try it since I get RNG'd a lot on that floor.
I can not do that floor unless I button it. my board changer actives add up to too much damage.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone help me form a Zeus-Verse team that is ideal.

I do not have Tsubaki, but I have a Kiri, Nees, No6, Llm, Yog, the Green Girl DB collab, and more. I can post my whole list later

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't have the exact mantastic team. I put together Zeus verse (2 devil 1 balance killer), dk tsubaki (lmeta), dk tsubaki (sheena), whaledor (attackeratsu), ny yamato (tinnin and metatron).

I use attackeratsu for the gravity instead of the shield. Replaced kiri with ny yamato. It seems to do the trick. First run failed because I forgot to skill up amaratsu. And now everything seems in place, up to speed and rng now.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Well, for the first time ever I have a score in the crown range. I'm at 116,056 and 5.4%. I'm not loving my chances of making it through this whole thing with that score. Seems like everyone is pushing for a crown this time around and I think we will beat the JP cutoff near the end.

I adjusted my team, as I think that the skyfall from raphael's boardchange was hurting me. I ended up with Shazael(Tinnin & Metatron)/Tsubaki(Amaterasu)/Tsubaki(Avalon drake)/Kiri(beach metatron). The tinnin & metatron active is necessary for all other later actives to be up on time. It took me a while to realize that Kiri's function is to let you save reds on the last three stages so that you have four for Rikuu.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
So Dzy was able to get a ~1% score with nudist beach, the problem is it requires combing on Vulcan and either getting lucky skyfall or a great board you can solve.
I was able to push my alt and wife into rikuu range (6%-26% brackets) with a variant on his team.
His team (I forget inherits I'm sorry): Base Ney, Kiri, Kiri, Pralinea, Shazel, Base Cotton. <--Mass Attack Badge
Plan:
FL1: 1c of light or blue.
FL2: 1c dark or blue
FL3: 1c Dark, wood, light, or blue
FL4: 2c Light + green or clump lights
FL5: Don't remember exactly but maybe a light + wood or just 4-5 lights?
FL6: 8-9c and pray for skyfall <--can inherit Kim Kaphuan from KOF collab so you only need to 7c. loses time but increases consistency
FL7: 1c light
FL8: 1c blue
FL9: 1c blue
FL10: 1 blue match and 1 whatever match (dark is nice though)

If you get past Vulcan and don't get orb trolled you're guaranteed a Rikuu level score. First attempt with my alt was 9%, took a couple tries on the wife's account because no skyfall luck but she's at 16% on the dot (I don't expect this score to drop out of the 26% bracket).

There's some flex to the team but 2 Kiris is most helpful. No 6 can replace Praline (mainly to kill Kagu), a second praline can replace Shazel. If you're desperate Tsubaki can replace Kiri but you'll need to combo harder on the Water Cat Dragon, blonia, and Rikuu.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone have a base ney or base cotton that I can team up with to give rikuu a try one of those naked team?

I think I can do it... I just need a partner

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I can't seem to find you on my friends list. either that or I already used you today and can't see you again...

EDIT: Had another great run this morning with the Blonia team. got 99k! but only worth 17%...

God I hope I make it below that 26%...
I'd be surprised if 17% doesn't hold. You should be good. You can try to push for under 16% for a max level Rikuu if you want though.