• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have one diochan lol. But thanks.
Is coop an option? Then you don't need to stall for skills in theory and could just blow through the dungeon. Anublos in coop is stupid strong as is Yusuke. You'd probably want to bring the following utility:
Time extend active
Bind+ Awoken bind clear
100% poison resist
Follow Up Attack
Void Damage Pierce
Shield or Burst

Kill Diza turn one, clearing her debuff and killing with FUA
Resist Hel's Poison then just spank her
Clear the awoken bind then smash them. The resolve is fake, she doesn't do anything different if you trip it.
Clear Liza's bind then crush her.
Kill Akechi
Pop Yusuke then activate with a light VDP and win.
This strat should work for Yusuke or anublos. You need to make sure Akechi doesn't skill delay your board away but otherwise you should be good.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
You could probably manage with one Diochan as well. From what I remember for forgetting to use a Tardis one turn, if you just use it the next turn she'll cast the Orb Move Delay still. You'll have to heal up, but using Diochan every other turn should be viable?

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
What did you guys use on c10? I haven't tried it yet, but it's the last one left this month. I don't really care about the Sakuya, but wouldn't mind it if it's not a huge hassle/meme team affair.
I did Yusukeblos in coop and 1 shot each floor.

F1 - R Yomi for time debuff clear. FUA and kill.
F2 - Full poison resist blocks preempt. Avoid the switching orbs and kill.
F3 - OdinDra to clear awakening bind. Kill.
F4 - Match out and kill.
F5 - Match out and kill.
F6 - Used 1.5x time extend then pass turn because Team A has Yusuke as sub for double box awakening. Yusuke active and 3x3 to kill.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks all, I'll figure something out, or not. I won't be mad if I don't get this one.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
If I have about 1 mil MP is it worth picking up an OdinDra for his utility? I haven't spent any since I've started playing but I also haven't tackled any of the Arena's and he seems awfully useful in a lot of the latest challenges GungHo has thrown at us.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
If I have about 1 mil MP is it worth picking up an OdinDra for his utility? I haven't spent any since I've started playing but I also haven't tackled any of the Arena's and he seems awfully useful in a lot of the latest challenges GungHo has thrown at us.
Yes. He'd be worth it at 1 million MP and he's only 300k. Buy him now if you can evolve him. If you can't then gather the mats and then buy him. Go for the attacker type evo with the 7c awake, NOT the autoheal evo.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. He'd be worth it at 1 million MP and he's only 300k. Buy him now if you can evolve him. If you can't then gather the mats and then buy him. Go for the attacker type evo with the 7c awake, NOT the autoheal evo.

Everything but a Gaia dragon, which uh looks hard to obtain via Multiplayer Cataclysmic or Arena 3?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
PDX says the guerilla for Gaia dragon is today.

Wow that sucks, looks like I missed it by an hour... How often do these come back? That is a huge bummer. Worth getting still for the first Evo as an inherit or not really?

Actually, can you do these multi-player? Anyone in a later group want to team up? I could try my alt teamed with my main but I'm pretty sure it'll get blasted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that sucks, looks like I missed it by an hour... How often do these come back? That is a huge bummer. Worth getting still for the first Evo as an inherit or not really?

Actually, can you do these multi-player? Anyone in a later group want to team up? I could try my alt teamed with my main but I'm pretty sure it'll get blasted.
You can do these in multiplayer. I'm group E so in 1h38m from this post my group will be up. You can also check the various PAD discords for someone to pair with.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017

My Gaia dungeon is over too but yeah they are coop-able. What leads do you have for your main and alt to coop? Gaia is the easiest Radar IMO.

Also, you can't use OdinDra as an assist. Even if you can't fully evo him he might be worth it for his active alone, depending on what you need to clear. Sometimes all you need is full bind clear and it doesn't matter if the awakenings suck.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
My Gaia dungeon is over too but yeah they are coop-able. What leads do you have for your main and alt to coop? Gaia is the easiest Radar IMO.

Also, you can't use OdinDra as an assist. Even if you can't fully evo him he might be worth it for his active alone, depending on what you need to clear. Sometimes all you need is full bind clear and it doesn't matter if the awakenings suck.

Hmm thanks for the info, I also guess I need to run my Alt/Main if I want it on my Main since it can't be traded.

Honestly my alt is too young. I've got some decent cards but the only fully evolved 297+ and awoken are Diochan, Aife, and R. Haku. I've just been blowing through content with Diochan and Blonia from my main and hoarding Tamadra's, plusses, and evo materials until I get a good meta lead. Nothing will really be ready in an hour. So it's Diochan and hyper Blonia, Yusuke, or Anubis I'm guessing. I can get a Raph up and ready inherited on a Tardis for Gaia dragon, but I'm probably wasting my time. Could probably blast through with Yusuke board change and 3x3 but Diochan won't contribute to multiplier at all unless I get a lucky dark skyfall. I guess I could run a Gremory and and generate 3 dark and 3 heart as well..

Forgrim

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Am i missing something, c10 mededjra awaken binds, then his partner skill binds so i cant clear the awakening bind with odindra

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Am i missing something, c10 mededjra awaken binds, then his partner skill binds so i cant clear the awakening bind with odindra

I think he only awaken binds if there is less than 3 poisons on the board. Some weird mechanic like that. So in Floor 2 you don't want to do a board change or clear all the poisons. Or in my unfortunate case have the poisons on Floor 2 blocked lol.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up on gaia dragon, got it on my alt. Took 2 stones since it's an early account, but got 1 back and my last piece needed for Odin dragon.

Now to start working on ragdra. Luckily I pulled a machine athena in one of the mail machines on my alt.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Acala, trailo, and tachibana ultimate evos are up!

So...for tachibana, the Uevo seems generally worse. I suppose unbindable counts for quite a bit, but you lose a TE, a skill boost, and both junk resists for it. I'm also not sure if the +2 combos is better than a 75% shield.

Trailo is a bit more promising, as the Uevo seems like a solid leader, especially if you pair with a 7x6, while the awoken is a passable leader, but really solid sub in some situations as a red dragon FUA with a 7c and two co-op boosts. I'm a little conflicted about making an awoken, as I have relied on the two 20% true gravitys for cheese teams, but I guess I could just evo zeus verse.

Acala is a bit worse overall. Her Uevo catches up her damage to rushana, but still probably isn't better, while her awoken is just a mostly worse rushana. I will say, as a sub, I will probably have a place for a dragon with four TE and two co-op boosts, so she is likely to end up awoken for myself; her active seems improved too.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
So here's my thinking:
Tachi: I think it makes her a better sub than awoken when you need the +combo (Yusuke pixel boards for example) and the bump to stats makes her a more useful on type inherit.

Trailo Uevo: Same but better than before. If you liked her before this makes her even better to use and you keep the super gravity.

Trailo Awoken: Different enough to be fun and as a sub potentially insanely powerful in coop. Too bad red dragons don't have a gronia/blonia to get the most out of her in coop. (Gadius is too weak but Rmyr or Rath works I think)

Acala Uevo: better Acala, still outshone by Rushana in solo play Acala is better in coop and having Verd as an on type board that provides utility is great.

Acala Awoken: Absurdly powerful in coop with a useful active so you can inherit Gan Jiang and Mo Ye equip for a third coop boost (!!!). As a sub she shouldn't be underestimated, as a lead she's as you said arguably a worse Rushana but her active solves two cross problems: it gives her orbs and helps her clear combo shields.

I made all of them, just need tamas and friends to play with them. If you play coop a lot Acala is definitely worth awakening and trailo probably is eventually.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
So here's my thinking:
Tachi: I think it makes her a better sub than awoken when you need the +combo (Yusuke pixel boards for example) and the bump to stats makes her a more useful on type inherit.

Trailo Uevo: Same but better than before. If you liked her before this makes her even better to use and you keep the super gravity.

Trailo Awoken: Different enough to be fun and as a sub potentially insanely powerful in coop. Too bad red dragons don't have a gronia/blonia to get the most out of her in coop. (Gadius is too weak but Rmyr or Rath works I think)

Acala Uevo: better Acala, still outshone by Rushana in solo play Acala is better in coop and having Verd as an on type board that provides utility is great.

Acala Awoken: Absurdly powerful in coop with a useful active so you can inherit Gan Jiang and Mo Ye equip for a third coop boost (!!!). As a sub she shouldn't be underestimated, as a lead she's as you said arguably a worse Rushana but her active solves two cross problems: it gives her orbs and helps her clear combo shields.

I made all of them, just need tamas and friends to play with them. If you play coop a lot Acala is definitely worth awakening and trailo probably is eventually.

I guess I've just always disliked the +combo on Tachi and Nohime because of the presence of the +combo version of Nene/Inahime/Oichi.

A bit sad about awoken acala not working on Rushana though. Otherwise, best of both worlds.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I've just always disliked the +combo on Tachi and Nohime because of the presence of the +combo version of Nene/Inahime/Oichi.

A bit sad about awoken acala not working on Rushana though. Otherwise, best of both worlds.
Honestly in coop Acala might still be worth bringing on a rushana team IMO. If you do the crazy thing and put the third coop boost on her she gets 3.375x to all stats from the awakenings alone. It's only slightly less absurd than if she got the full 4x HP and 4x attack multi for being on the team. Her TE plus utility active can be super helpful too. Definitely not in solo though.

I've had the +combo part of Tachi save my ass more than once. For example on a standard 6x5 board tachi on average will give you 6 orbs of each type (almost never works out this way but I'm sure it averages out). Popping Ed's active converts the hearts to lights meaning you have 12 lights and 6 fire, water, wood orbs. That means you can pixel and fudge combos a bit and still hit Yusuke's magic 7c number. Worst case scenario you have 3 light + 3 heart, and a bad distribution on the rest of the orbs and need to use a different orb convert. With Yusuke's active (or any bicolor) you're not always guaranteed a 3x3 +7c but +2c opens up almost every possible pixelable board (I think there's one board that needs +3 combos to work). Then you have spawns in A4 like Ena, Grato, and Oichi that require 9 combos to hit them. On a 6x5 board with no skyfall that's a big ask. With Tachi's +2c it means you only need a 7c board which is the case something like 90% of the time.

Granted that's not always helpful and the shield can save your life on her awoken form which is why I said the new evo is a better sub when you need the +combo.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
I wish my alt had Acala (something I thought I'd never say after rolling 7 or 8 of her, I lost count) because I want to try leading with the UEvo with an OdinDra and 3 Awoken Acalas as subs. Each lead Acala would have over 3x to all stats between the LS and boost awakes and the awoken ones would be getting over 5x. The team would also have 15s of move time.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly in coop Acala might still be worth bringing on a rushana team IMO. If you do the crazy thing and put the third coop boost on her she gets 3.375x to all stats from the awakenings alone. It's only slightly less absurd than if she got the full 4x HP and 4x attack multi for being on the team. Her TE plus utility active can be super helpful too. Definitely not in solo though.

I've had the +combo part of Tachi save my ass more than once. For example on a standard 6x5 board tachi on average will give you 6 orbs of each type (almost never works out this way but I'm sure it averages out). Popping Ed's active converts the hearts to lights meaning you have 12 lights and 6 fire, water, wood orbs. That means you can pixel and fudge combos a bit and still hit Yusuke's magic 7c number. Worst case scenario you have 3 light + 3 heart, and a bad distribution on the rest of the orbs and need to use a different orb convert. With Yusuke's active (or any bicolor) you're not always guaranteed a 3x3 +7c but +2c opens up almost every possible pixelable board (I think there's one board that needs +3 combos to work). Then you have spawns in A4 like Ena, Grato, and Oichi that require 9 combos to hit them. On a 6x5 board with no skyfall that's a big ask. With Tachi's +2c it means you only need a 7c board which is the case something like 90% of the time.

Granted that's not always helpful and the shield can save your life on her awoken form which is why I said the new evo is a better sub when you need the +combo.

Fair, I really hadn't thought about using Tachi +combo with an additional orb change for a pixel. Probably because I never rolled Ed and most of the other, similar actives are rather disappointing. Most of the time I use unawoken nene and then a Yusuke board if I don't have enough light.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm Arena isn't so bad, just did A1 on my second try and on my second try of A2 got to floor 20 and made a stupid decision to try and stall when I had 5 of my 6 actives up and got crushed by a <30% HP move. Would have finished the rest off no problem really, should be able to hit it easy tomorrow. I'm guessing A3 is an entirely different story?

Did the machine descends come out after Arena? I don't get nearly as far in those than I do Arena.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm Arena isn't so bad, just did A1 on my second try and on my second try of A2 got to floor 20 and made a stupid decision to try and stall when I had 5 of my 6 actives up and got crushed by a <30% HP move. Would have finished the rest off no problem really, should be able to hit it easy tomorrow. I'm guessing A3 is an entirely different story?

Did the machine descends come out after Arena? I don't get nearly as far in those than I do Arena.

I'd say the machine descends are harder than A1. I think they came out after A1, not sure about A2 though. On the other hand the consistency of spawns in the machine descends lets you plan a bit better than the variability of arena runs, so while the machines are harder for a generalist team, they can be prepared for to an extent that they are not too bad.

Once you get the hang of A1, it isn't too bad overall, it is really learning the spawns and understanding when you need to save or use actives. A2 is about the same, but has a bit more BS and a high defense floor or two. A3 is notably harder, due to a combination of very deadly damage absorb spawns (even if you have the fujins, you basically lock up some number of your actives just in case the spawns show up) and a radar dragon. A4 is about the same as A3 in terms of difficulty.

Arenas are kinda fun once you get the hang of it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say the machine descends are harder than A1. I think they came out after A1, not sure about A2 though. On the other hand the consistency of spawns in the machine descends lets you plan a bit better than the variability of arena runs, so while the machines are harder for a generalist team, they can be prepared for to an extent that they are not too bad.

Once you get the hang of A1, it isn't too bad overall, it is really learning the spawns and understanding when you need to save or use actives. A2 is about the same, but has a bit more BS and a high defense floor or two. A3 is notably harder, due to a combination of very deadly damage absorb spawns (even if you have the fujins, you basically lock up some number of your actives just in case the spawns show up) and a radar dragon. A4 is about the same as A3 in terms of difficulty.

Arenas are kinda fun once you get the hang of it.

Thanks! Just cleared A2 on my first try of the day. My Clea team isn't having a problem at all with damage on the final boss and I just save Julie for any PreDras that show up (learned that from Myth Plus descends). I have two VDP, but so far just putting Lugh on Sarasvati has been fine. Maybe I'll put a second. I actually like my subs abilities so much I'm not running any assists besides Lugh right now. It's all board changers minus Julie so I don't get screwed by a bad board, but I could probably give up Sherias special.

Also seemingly a consistent way to rank up, get Pys and Latents.

Is Blonia generally considered a viable team for A3?

Last edited:

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
can someone throw up a Kiri? I am wanting to tank Challenge 9 and need some help...

Trying Kiri/Blonia now to see if that can help

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Try again, just finished a quick dungeon. Do you actually have to finish a dungeon? I had just hopped in and out of endless corridor real quick.
I hard closed the app and reopened and there you were.

I got through, but those first two turns were torture...pretty easy peasy after that (but you HAVE to 25x kill floor three)

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
So I think I've convinced myself that Trailo is going to be my next project once I get through A4 with Rushana. I have a lot of good red cards and dammit I want to use them.

Similar to Rush I don't expect to get through all the arenas without resorting to 7x6 without some spectacular board and spawn luck but I'll give it a fair try either way.

I know I need specific utility and for the most part I can field it.
A1: only concerned about sopdet and that's just learning what I can combo to stay under the death zone.
A2: Vishnu, I'll be packing Fujin of some variety.
A3: Pixel maybe? I have a couple solid options here including Pixel Mai and Revo Ares.
A4: Terry Bogard would be REALLY nice to have here but sadly I didn't pull him. so I'm going to rely on Koenma inherit on something with a low cooldown. Possibly Grodin Equip if the extra awakenings are more useful than the shield.

Team ideas:
6x5:
A. Trailo (Rathian)(unbindable badge)
Red Myr (Saria/Urd)
XMas Grem (Grodin/Koenma)
Kyo Kusanagi (Kyo Kusanagi)
Revo Okuni (Rathian)
Uevo Trailo (Hiko)

7x6
A. Trailo (Li)(unbindable badge)
Red Myr (Rathian)
XMas Grem (Grodin/Koenma)
Kyo Kusanagi (Kyo Kusanagi)
Mai Shiranui (NY Kushi)
Uevo Trailo (Rathian)

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Well, MTG just got spoiled in JP. It doesn't seem like a 10 stone and it is...a bit strange. Apparently the monster exchange is for trading out for assists (?); I don't know if that excludes actually trading for the prize monsters or not. 6* all turn into crazy assists.

*Karn is a triple 7c light monster who makes a full heal and light/jammer/hearts as an active. Leaderskill is jammer-centric to boot. Pretty neat Ed sub, I'd imagine, not sure where else he fits

*Bolas has like five TPA and a full damage shield active, he is a terrible sub. As a lead, he gets a shield and 2.5x for 5+ combos, then he starts scaling damage with eight or fewer orbs up to 12x. He's worth thinking about for a 900x multiplier with a shield. However, the actual scaling will determine how reliable he really is. I bet it ends up being something very linear with 4x at eight orbs, 5x at seven, etc., meaning he would be at about 225x with six remaining (Kaede's requirement). He's interesting, if nothing else, but I'm not sure how reliably one can clear the entire board.

*Jhoira has a full odindra active, so she is rather nice no matter what. She also has a 7x6 leaderskill that gets 9x and a shield with water and fire and 8c. This suggests that she is in the diabolos ballpark if you are running a team that doesn't care too much about getting the fire/water match. While she adds an orb requirement, she does feature a great active, a 10c awakening, and marginally higher damage for the trouble. I think the biggest issue that that there aren't too many meta leads where caring about water and fire wouldn't be a significant drawback. She is also, notably, an impressive equip evo, bringing the odindra active, a TE, a cloud resist, and an HP+.

*Vraska--first off, why, of all the planeswalkers in magic, did they go with her? She isn't very prominent in the lore and she has always been kind of a meh card in the game. Either way, she is solid enough as a sub, with two 7c, FUA, unbindable, and a heart/wood/dark unlock board that boosts RCV for three turns. She is a surprisingly solid lead too, all things considered with 4/144/1 for wood type making wood/dark matches, AND +2 seconds movetime. That combined with a sub roster that features several solid monsters with heal component actives (notably G.Ney, Nees, Odindra, H.Verd) and her active helping with healing, I think she might be the best lead in the set.

Some of the 5* have a niche with their active, and shivan dragon has killers, but overall I'm impressed with their willingness to make the gatewatch walkers rather lame.

I wonder if this is what the stream is about.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well, MTG just got spoiled in JP. It doesn't seem like a 10 stone and it is...a bit strange. Apparently the monster exchange is for trading out for assists (?); I don't know if that excludes actually trading for the prize monsters or not. 6* all turn into crazy assists.

I wonder if this is what the stream is about.
So the catch with the exchange is it's a reliable way to play with both the "monster" form and the Equip form with very low risk (while the collab is active). Basically you can undo an equip evo with this tech. Unless I totally misread the translation...

I'm hoping we get this but I don't know if it'll be day and date. It's one of the IPs where it'd make sense to do so but we're still missing Persona and the 6 stone Super Godfest. I'm afraid the Super GF is going to be the end of month GF which would suck because I can't throw any money at stones for it right now.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
So the catch with the exchange is it's a reliable way to play with both the "monster" form and the Equip form with very low risk (while the collab is active). Basically you can undo an equip evo with this tech. Unless I totally misread the translation...

I'm hoping we get this but I don't know if it'll be day and date. It's one of the IPs where it'd make sense to do so but we're still missing Persona and the 6 stone Super Godfest. I'm afraid the Super GF is going to be the end of month GF which would suck because I can't throw any money at stones for it right now.

Do you think the trading post assist thing will be at the exclusion of a more regular trading post? If so, that is a bit of a bummer. Vraska, in particular, is right at that level where I could see my wife and/or daughter actually getting some mileage out of her. They both still primarily run Dath, so they are due for an upgrade. Moreover, they are not great at combos, so Yusuke wasn't a great option for either. I will say that several of these assists are very compelling.

I'm starting to think that Persona may not show up, which is very strange. It just feels very late at this point.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Do you think the trading post assist thing will be at the exclusion of a more regular trading post? If so, that is a bit of a bummer. Vraska, in particular, is right at that level where I could see my wife and/or daughter actually getting some mileage out of her. They both still primarily run Dath, so they are due for an upgrade. Moreover, they are not great at combos, so Yusuke wasn't a great option for either. I will say that several of these assists are very compelling.

I'm starting to think that Persona may not show up, which is very strange. It just feels very late at this point.
I hope not, it'll become clear Monday though. Vraska looks solid and would poverty pair with Gronia pretty well even as offtype but you'd need an answer to the abysmal RCV (even with the active). Paired 4/144/1 isn't the worst thing, especially since you only need 2 combos to do it. Damage control is out the window but that's not as important as it used to be.

Karn being a Rathian tier assist means they probably realized they went overboard on Rathian's equip form and I'd rather Rathian 9/10 times. That remaining 1 is if I was running Fenrir Viz but Jormugandr Ullr gives the same board so who knows.

Nicol Bolas I could see making the equip form. It's a universally useful active, more ATK and OE isn't bad, and obviously bind immunity is huge for a large swath of potential leads. He also looks like a fun lead. I hope I can get two to play with.

Jhoira...must have Jhoira. Probably the thing I want most overall. Inheritable Odin Dragon Active with Cloud Resist Equip means you can have an answer to all of the board bullshit in A4 except roulette. 2 Paolumu, 2 Rathian, Jhoira, and Glavenus equips mean no poison, jammers, bombs, tapes, or clouds. Bring blind resist on the team and you're home free. She's an insane lead too, Diablos tier with better damage control and worse stats. I'll be pushing hard for this one however I need to get it.

The 5*'s look "ok" but nothing is screaming PULL FOR ME like a couple in YYH. But I'd be happy to have access to the actives just in case.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I hope not, it'll become clear Monday though. Vraska looks solid and would poverty pair with Gronia pretty well even as offtype but you'd need an answer to the abysmal RCV (even with the active). Paired 4/144/1 isn't the worst thing, especially since you only need 2 combos to do it. Damage control is out the window but that's not as important as it used to be.

Karn being a Rathian tier assist means they probably realized they went overboard on Rathian's equip form and I'd rather Rathian 9/10 times. That remaining 1 is if I was running Fenrir Viz but Jormugandr Ullr gives the same board so who knows.

Nicol Bolas I could see making the equip form. It's a universally useful active, more ATK and OE isn't bad, and obviously bind immunity is huge for a large swath of potential leads. He also looks like a fun lead. I hope I can get two to play with.

Jhoira...must have Jhoira. Probably the thing I want most overall. Inheritable Odin Dragon Active with Cloud Resist Equip means you can have an answer to all of the board bullshit in A4 except roulette. 2 Paolumu, 2 Rathian, Jhoira, and Glavenus equips mean no poison, jammers, bombs, tapes, or clouds. Bring blind resist on the team and you're home free. She's an insane lead too, Diablos tier with better damage control and worse stats. I'll be pushing hard for this one however I need to get it.

The 5*'s look "ok" but nothing is screaming PULL FOR ME like a couple in YYH. But I'd be happy to have access to the actives just in case.

Yeah, I want Jhoira the most as well. Unfortunately, I think she is probably a cooler equip than lead, despite being a good lead.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
So I beat bigfoot in the lesser difficulty 1st try with my regular yusuke team and he dropped. I dunno if I got lucky since I went in blind, but I'll wait to see suggestions before I hit the harder one.

On a side note, I made awoken thor for an inherit for my yusuke team for star treasure of the night sky and it has made a huge difference. Had an ok time with dark meta, and needed luck with light. That boost made it easy.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Bigfoot multiplayer done, thanks Yusuke teams for thrashing that DEF barrier. Might have to run Yusuke myself on solo. Need better subs for him though, I'm so weak on light. I could seemingly wait it out though with Blonia, the DEF holds up well enough.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Did bigfoot solo with Yusuke blind. I would be lying if I said those shields didn't cause a little anxiety though.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
So I Max skilled my hexazeon with all my rainbowpy and shynpys and put Lugh assist on him. Only problem is I didn't have a good rainbow Yusuke light team to take advantage of the skill haste to get the fujin active up quicker. So I decided to take one slot and put in Planar (dark/red, also 3TE, and FUA). Even though I lose the boost from not being light the high hp evens out and damage is okay with a 7c. I put a blind resist on her. her active isnt the best for the team unless I use the +3 combo with another board change.

So far working out very well. Have the skill haste for the Lugh active makes damage absorbs a non factor if they are early or so I don't have to stall later on.

Team has 94k hp, and with 4hearts I can heal about 40-50k. I use +1sec badge.

So now my Yusuke team is:
Yusuke(astrea) , Revo Apollo w/ VDP (valentine box), odindra(poison resist) , planar(blind resist), hexazeon(Lugh).

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
First try both difficulties this morning on Bigfoot with Blonia team. Just had to sit there and tank it until his damage shield got around 60. I thought I was toast on Legend Plus got him below 10% with only 10k health left myself and he did a leader swap instead of an attack, whew.

Having Raph inherited helped a lot when he got to 2x rage.

Finished Machine Hera today too, was pretty easy took only 4 tries total past couple days to get my strategy down. Although he's not a dragon I've been using Karasu on my Blonia team for the machine killers.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Bigfoot this morning double Anubis and easy peasy.

It's funny back when I drew Anubis I never thought I could ever get 10x combos. And now I can

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Looking closer at the MTG collab I haven't wanted all the 6*s in a collab in a long time. In here I want two of each. The 5*s aren't too interesting outside of IP love. Jhoira is the prize IMO. I hope I have the resources to trade for the things I want since I can't really pull too much this go around.