• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
-Roll 10-stone collab on two separate occasions
-Get 2 Awoken Archdemon Lucifers
-Have 4 Awoken Archdemon Lucifers
-Have 6 total counting unevolved form

Well, I see that at least some things haven't changed.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
-Roll 10-stone collab on two separate occasions
-Get 2 Awoken Archdemon Lucifers
-Have 4 Awoken Archdemon Lucifers
-Have 6 total counting unevolved form

Well, I see that at least some things haven't changed.

I genuinely think some accounts are likely to roll certain things more often, both at high and low rarities. Although I've traded half of them off, I have rolled seven green sonia total. I have rolled about eight Haku overall. Five diochan, never rolled anything else out of that pantheon.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
I genuinely think some accounts are likely to roll certain things more often, both at high and low rarities. Although I've traded half of them off, I have rolled seven green sonia total. I have rolled about eight Haku overall. Five diochan, never rolled anything else out of that pantheon.
On the bright side, I cleared today's "Super Decisive Battle" arena (took a stone though) and had another free go at the 10-stone machine and got an Awoken Hino which I've never rolled before. So, there's that at least.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Got some good rolls from the Special Event Arena.

Main: Hestia - new and might have a spot on a Ciel team if I ever make one
2rd: Zela - new but no home yet
3rd: Light Ney - new and might be nice assist for DMeta team, although I've been partial to jusy slapping Trojan Horses on everything for full resist.

Side note, anyone else think it was a conscious design decision to make the super hazard preventer be named after a condom brand?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
The new Samurai Series looks pretty powerful as subs/inherits. Only downside is it seems their HP is kinda low.

A triple 7-C L/B sub with an active that changes all orbs to L/B & Locks them is a godsend for Yusuke teams for the spinner bosses.

Not sure what team the Fire/Wood/Heal changer goes on, but a locker as well to help with those spinners.

15 turn CD Fujin with triple god-killer seems like it has a place on B&J teams and the triple <50% awakening God-type with dark coloring and combo adder & HP reducer sounds great for D.Meta teams.

Good to kind of get a series focused on the sub-pool instead of leaders. I feel like we've been overrun with new leaders and it's getting tiring.

Negator

Oct 25, 2017
Only a few hours left to agonize over whether or not to purchase 2 Kuroyuri. I hate that I cant see whats coming before the GH stream hits on the 30th.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Between three accounts and a bunch of YamaP Stones here's how I did on Fate (spoilers, not great barring trade)
Main Acct:
20 + 1 (guaranteed 6*) pulls
1 Gilgamesh, 1 Rin (guaranteed pull). Traded for Shirou and Saber

Alt:
13 rolls all gold

Wife acct:
17 rolls, 1 Shirou on the last pull.

50 pulls --> 3 diamonds = trap REM for me.

Throwing it out there: Shirou is absurdly powerful. If you can field a team he's arguably the strongest lead in the game.
Saber is Mega Scheat's best VDP option IMO with VDP Super Awakening.
Gilgamesh has some potential utility in ranking by being a 16x 7x6 lead with no skyfall
Rin is Shirou's best friend. Low cooldown unbindable with 3x >80% HP awakenings and a tape resist Super Awakening puts her on Eir levels of utility for him. I put Jhoira's card on her for the cloud and tape resist

When I say field a team for Shirou I don't mean 100% Red/Light or Light/Red either. Red's important for damage consistency but you can put whatever else you want on the team. If you want to break Blona/Dmeta HP levels while having the RCV to come back from gravities you'd want mostly Red/Light though.

Due to the nature of Super awakenings I'd build differently for MP vs SP.
For instance in solo Kuroyuri isn't needed. In multi her active can keep your team alive and provide valuable tape resist.

My solo team is Shirou, Red Cotton (7c super awakening Hiko inherit), Red Ilmina (Pixel super, flexible inherit usually Bolas card), Rin (Jhoira card + tape Super), Napoleon (Rathian Equip, 7c Super)

In multi I'd probably replace napoleon with Kuroyuri and slap a multiboost equip on red Ilmina.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Is Giga Zeus worth getting if I don't have Saline? Just pulled Non so I'm debating which of the other 7* GFE to redeem with my medal.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled the Samurai SGF instead and landed a Macha (already have a Li from DBDC) and Morrigu on my main in three rolls for trade fodder. Got a Saline on my alt in 3 rolls.

I'm considering Shirou but I just don't have the fire/light cards to min/max a team as well as I can with B&J, Yusuke, or D.Meta. I'll just wait for the next collab power creep I think.

Also now realizing that I didn't need to trade for Bradley last collab because I have a Karn and his weapon equip is also poison resist.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Saber is Mega Scheat's best VDP option IMO with VDP Super Awakening.
I did some math for this and Mega Baldin is almost exactly twice as good before LS (~105.5x VS ~211x) against dragon+god types if you have on-type latents as well, and that 105.5x for Saber requires hitting 7c and being in single player. However, we are starting to get many more VDP stuff that isn't one of those two types so Saber would definitely be handy to have going forward.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I did some math for this and Mega Baldin is almost exactly twice as good before LS (~105.5x VS ~211x) against dragon+god types if you have on-type latents as well, and that 105.5x for Saber requires hitting 7c and being in single player. However, we are starting to get many more VDP stuff that isn't one of those two types so Saber would definitely be handy to have going forward.
Fair point. Baldin wins in damage against some nasty spawns (and completely trivializes things like Zeus Dragon). I'd still give the nod to Saber for general purpose use. Here's my argument, her active is more relevant than Mbaldin's (trash clear + heal + laser is pretty nice). Balanced typing means she can slap any latent as needed for killer purposes, and as you noted any non dragon+god spawn she wins out.

Math
Example 1
Assumptions:
1. Both are fully awoken + 297'ed
2. Both are fully actived (7c for Saber, vs God+Dragon for baldin)
3. No latents
4. No Super Awakenings
5. VDP in card's primary color

Damage for Mega Baldin is 3(Dragon killer) * 3(God Killer) * 2.5(VDP1) * 2.5(VDP2) = 56.25x
Damage for Saber is 2(7c) * 2.5(VDP1) * 2.5 (VDP2) = 12.5x
Baldin's the easy pick if you know you need to pierce a God+Dragon

Example 2
Assumptions
1. Both are fully awoken + 297'ed
2. Non-god or dragon ex. Super Satan (7c for Saber, vs no killers for baldin)
3. No latents
4. No Super Awakenings
5. VDP in card's primary color

Damage equals out (2x VDP is the same). Baldin with the slight edge due to higher ATK with no 7c, Saber with 7c

In example 2 Saber can out damage Baldin with VDP Super Awakening, making a 7c or 3x of the right killer latent

In example 1
Baldin ATK 2898 * 56.25 = 163012.5
Saber ATK 2690 * 12.5 = 33625

Saber With God Killer SA 2690 * 12.5 * 3 = 100875
Saber With God Killer SA + God/Dragon killer latents 2690 * 12.5 * 3 (God Killer) * 3.375 (Latents) = 340353
No 7c = 170226
Saber With VDP SA + God/Dragon Killer latents 2690 * 31.25 (extra VDP) * 3.375 (Latents) = 283710
no 7c = 141855

So yeah Baldin wins on ease of use against Gods+Dragons with no 7c. With 7c Saber is comparable to Baldin vs Gods or Dragons (slightly lower assuming no latent killers), and wins vs anything else. If you specialize her with latents saber outperforms Baldin in solo mode. I think her versatility puts her above but you can't go wrong with either.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Pretty lucky today.
Zeus giga
Shirou Emiya

And

Viper orochi dupe
Servant rider
2x servant archer

Alt also rolled a coin monster ciel.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
The free roll from the one shot and another roll netted me GH collab red lady and blue dude. I guess the lady with the killers is OK, but not sure what I'll use her with. The blue guy kinda sucks.

Have rolled five times on Fates, haven't seen a diamond yet. Mulling the $20 roll, somewhat likely to buy it, just because it seems like a good deal with the stones and the guaranteed 6*. On the other hand, I don't think I need any of the 6*, especially since them most interesting has pretty steep teambuilding requirements. I'm also a little turned off by Shirou's lack of damage awakenings. as it reduces the team's functional damage compared to leads with viable damage awakenings. He is a bit nuts at 9 combos though, so burst damage is there, but 9c is pretty inconsistent. Saber seems like one of the best VDP in the game, all things considered. However, it is starting to become viable to just run multiple VDP subs when needed rather than relying on one to do all the work. Both Rin and Gilgamesh seem a bit awkward overall.

Still, pretty happy to be able to roll periodically on something that isn't 10 stones. I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get Yokai (really thought we had a chance), as I like it when the 5* can be equips.

Here's to hoping the 7th anniversary brings something neat.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Is it best to pick Valkyrie Ciel with that coin trade-in? I see it's expiring in a couple of days and that seems to be what others are choosing.

Tougher team requirements due to healers required but can hit as hard as B&J. Best lead of the three, Athena is very niche but has crazy high attack stat and Zeus Giga is a better Zeus Verse (barely) but is still relegated to ranking dungeons and farming.

Speaking of ranking dungeons, bucking the trend again and am at 13% with a B&J team. Just stacked up with 2 Mori Motinari's a Whaledor and a Skuld FUA. Have Lakshmi inherited onto Whaledor to generate hearts for the ogre resolves. Will never be a crown team but her lack of having to combo lends well to speed runs although not as efficient as a Verse team. If there's never not enough water or fire orbs I just use one of my 4 bicolor board change and swipe.

I think I can get it to top 10% with some tweaks and learning the damage thresholds to see what floors I only have to match water. But the rewards kinda blow so I'll stop here, don't even care about the medal, I haven't spent a single one yet.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
lt519 Thanks for the tip. I forgot about Mori's double haste.
I'm thinking of doing something a little similar but pair with Jhoira for a 7x6 board. I'm considering FUA options at the moment. If I could guaranteed a heart spawn (urd board for example) with an arondight inherit I could heart box. Maybe Weld on Jhoira and Arondight equip on B+J? Then just cycle mori actives and L block every floor.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
Careful of using too much red/blue you might have to spend time getting past the floor with red and blue absorb.

I'm using ilmina/D. Ideal with L cards that have bicolor haste boards. I use board lock for final floor.

Right now I'm at 2.0%

Edit. Just had a great run and got 141.7k, 0.8%. It's above JP crown so I think I'm safe
btLGQjC.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping Arondight's active would solve that problem. I need to check but upon reflection I don't think it changes the sub attribute to light as well does it?

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
I actually have no idea if it changes sub attribute, I never looked into that. Would be a good work around though.

honestrade

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Komasan S is pretty OP. I just got his team up and running and cleared A4 on the first try. It's funny how my non IAP JP account that I've been playing for almost a year is stronger than my main IAP NA account that I've been playing for almost 6 years.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Careful of using too much red/blue you might have to spend time getting past the floor with red and blue absorb.

Yeah, I'd use Ilmina if I had one, really gunned for it last time she came around but no luck. She seems to bet he go-to for ranking dungeons :0

I ended up dropping a Moti for a School Uruka which has attribute absorb for that floor. I was finding having 4 bi-color board changers wasn't necessary as a blind swipe usually leaves enough blue/red to last the next couple floors. I know on Sphinx and the 7C floors you can get by with blue orbs only as well.

Definitely not consistent, but if all you are looking to do is get an Event Medal a B&J team should do with only a couple tries.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I actually have no idea if it changes sub attribute, I never looked into that. Would be a good work around though.
For science I tried it. Turns out it works, both attributes are converted to light. Not enough damage to carry past the boss though. Ended up making an Ilmina variant team and scored 5.6% on my first try.

Ilmina, Ilmina, Ilm, Elena (GH collab), Revo Leilan, Awoken Vajrayaksa. I could definitely improve on the score if I was inclined to burn stam on it but I need +'s super bad. Awoken Vaj was for the resolve ogres and a burst/fix for bad luck. I inherited Mistletain equip on Ilmina for the L awakening. The rest of the inherits were just the weapon 1 killer awakenings (attacker/healer)

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'd use Ilmina if I had one, really gunned for it last time she came around but no luck. She seems to bet he go-to for ranking dungeons :0
For the red /blue absorb floor it's better if your friend is the ilmina. So you can L light and kill that floor regardless of all other combos.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing other teams that might be interesting to try since I don't have Ilmina. Seen some Veroah or Lajoa teams on reddit that I might try. I wasn't doing any type of L or rows with my B&J, I could probably improve my score a lot.

For the red /blue absorb floor it's better if your friend is the ilmina. So you can L light and kill that floor regardless of all other combos.

Paired with a B&J?

Just rolled a Toyotomi Hideyoshi, interesting they are 50k MP, wondering if they'll get SA. Anyway it was on my alt which doesn't have Yusuke, looks like she'll go to waste haha.

Edit: just rolled one with my main, that's more like it, should be a good Yusuke sub for spinner dungeons.

Do the skill leveling dungeons give stones?

Last edited:

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently at 900 days today. Rolled twice more on Fate, still no 6*. I'm trying to work down the January dungeons, as I had been neglecting them. Stuck on C8, mostly due to being bad at combos with 7 seconds of movetime.

Haven't even looked at the ranking dungeon, but I do have a Lajoa, so who knows.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing other teams that might be interesting to try since I don't have Ilmina. Seen some Veroah or Lajoa teams on reddit that I might try. I wasn't doing any type of L or rows with my B&J, I could probably improve my score a lot.

Paired with a B&J?

Just rolled a Toyotomi Hideyoshi, interesting they are 50k MP, wondering if they'll get SA. Anyway it was on my alt which doesn't have Yusuke, looks like she'll go to waste haha.

Edit: just rolled one with my main, that's more like it, should be a good Yusuke sub for spinner dungeons.

Do the skill leveling dungeons give stones?
They do give stones which is nice.
JP stream info is pretty nice. reddit rundown here.

Ranking with dark rows is way less stressful than the L boards. If you just want a ~10% score just stack Diadem (Chuan, HLaila, any dark row maker) and pair with Veroah and any other dark row lead. I used Awoken Dark Wisdom King for the built in FUA which required a second dark orb match for a couple floors. I'm thinking about further optimizations since I'm sitting at 4.1% so I think I can crown if I tweak the team a little more.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
28 free GF rolls on top of all the stones they are handing out
Sheesh
Shame about no new evo until the anniversary though, probably
Will be interesting to see how they handle cards drawn by kazama raita

The new guy that drew valentine Ronda and Venus is fantastic

Not too excited about the monster exchange survey
Dmeta is gonna win for sure

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Sheesh

I don't mind D.Meta since I traded her on my main a while ago but something tells me if she wins they'll start powercreeping or designing more dungeons around her

With all the new collars coming up I regret going hard on the last few SGF, although it's been with the sole purpose of racking up trade dupes.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Sheesh

Had to go back and read the news about this because when I read it it must not have registered. 28 GFE rolls?? WTF!? Anyone else feeling slightly apprehensive about this shower of stones we have been getting? I mean, between the stones and upcoming GFE rolls they are giving away 100s of dollars of value and I can't help but feel like it's some sort of final hurrah or last ditch effort to bring new players in by fast tracking them to the end game. How does this benefit their business?

In more positive news, MScheat is my new favorite lead by miles, hands down. I think after Anublos, Blue Hunter, Huntablos, Yusuke, Yusukeblos, BJ (since I ran 7c subs), and DMeta I was just completly burnt out on full comboing each floor to maximize the 7c awakening. I cooped Hexa with my 3rd account using Scheat/Madoo and it was really smooth.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Had to go back and read the news about this because when I read it it must not have registered. 28 GFE rolls?? WTF!? Anyone else feeling slightly apprehensive about this shower of stones we have been getting? I mean, between the stones and upcoming GFE rolls they are giving away 100s of dollars of value and I can't help but feel like it's some sort of final hurrah or last ditch effort to bring new players in by fast tracking them to the end game. How does this benefit their business?

In more positive news, MScheat is my new favorite lead by miles, hands down. I think after Anublos, Blue Hunter, Huntablos, Yusuke, Yusukeblos, BJ (since I ran 7c subs), and DMeta I was just completly burnt out on full comboing each floor to maximize the 7c awakening. I cooped Hexa with my 3rd account using Scheat/Madoo and it was really smooth.

Re: Bolded, I've been feeling that way since the giant dump of stones first came out. I've been keeping an eye on it's position in the JP app store and it's doing fine, no where near peak but it's a mobile game that's lasted for 7 years which is super solid. Also the JP/EN gap has been dropping rapidly which fits with something they said in a business report almost a year ago. I think part of it is how generous other games (FE: Heroes especially) are with free rolls. I suspect the guaranteed 6* for $20 stone bundles are probably the best thing they could do to get some NIAP people to break that wall. Either way I'm still having fun with the game so as long as they support it I'll keep playing.

Re: MScheat, yeah I really like playing her. I'm messing around with Alter Saber for now while I can still find friends to run her but I'll probably go back to MScheat once the friend pool dries up. Let me know if you want a specific inherit on and I'll put her in the BF slot (though she might already be there I'll need to check).

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Regular 5* are pretty much the new 3*/4* golem,healer,knights, ect from years agos.

6*+ are the new gods.

GEF, Collab 7*+ are the new BIS.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Finally rolled a 6* on fates--the guy with three fingers. I mean, I don't know what I expected. I don't need any of these guys, I don't know the property, I'm not sure why I am rolling. I also traded the appreciation medal for Athena, because I am more likely to run her than the *mostly better* Valk. I appreciate your insight about it earlier Blade. Also, REMINDER--I think today is the last day to use the appreciation medal if you haven't already.

giphy.gif

I started to be at peace with the thought of letting this game go!

Yeah, it is a pretty cool idea for a collab. Not too surprising as they seem pretty comfy with Capcom.

Given your avatar, this is likely the appropriate response. However, maybe Bison will be a farmable. Villains sometimes are.

Sheesh

Did one of the artists leave or something?

As for the monster exchange survey, I think it depends on what we are exchanging. Like, if we are trading GFE, then I'll probably pass, no matter what wins. If we are trading rainbow medals, then I am down for something. Also, did they say if it will be limited to 6* or 7*? That could impact it. I think D.Meta is the smart money, but I wouldn't be surprised if something newer or flashier gets in, especially if people can vote for 7* (despite them being worse leads overall than D.Meta).

Re: Bolded, I've been feeling that way since the giant dump of stones first came out. I've been keeping an eye on it's position in the JP app store and it's doing fine, no where near peak but it's a mobile game that's lasted for 7 years which is super solid. Also the JP/EN gap has been dropping rapidly which fits with something they said in a business report almost a year ago. I think part of it is how generous other games (FE: Heroes especially) are with free rolls. I suspect the guaranteed 6* for $20 stone bundles are probably the best thing they could do to get some NIAP people to break that wall. Either way I'm still having fun with the game so as long as they support it I'll keep playing.

Re: MScheat, yeah I really like playing her. I'm messing around with Alter Saber for now while I can still find friends to run her but I'll probably go back to MScheat once the friend pool dries up. Let me know if you want a specific inherit on and I'll put her in the BF slot (though she might already be there I'll need to check).

I think what we are seeing is a change in business model. The small bundles help get a cashflow from their larger playerbase, who also get more access to prize cards, while whales still need to roll quite a bit to have a selection of the best teams and/or get everything. It has the potential to keep everyone engaged, which is a good thing. I also saw where the PAD subreddit was discussing sub activity and found that it was actually somewhat higher than the year prior. If you are into the game, it has been in a reasonably fun time, with all the free stones, weird collabs, and occasionally useful decended drops. I'm not in love with the constant stream of 10 stone machines, but with all the free stones, it hasn't been too bad.

Regular 5* are pretty much the new 3*/4* golem,healer,knights, ect from years agos.

6*+ are the new gods.

GEF, Collab 7*+ are the new BIS.

Seems to be the case. If I'm not mistaken, the last time they made a new non-collab 5* was Nemain, and the last 6* GFEs were Morrigu and Macha, and the last 5* pantheon was the wisdom kings. Now with the revelation of 7* pantheons (who seem pretty hard to roll), I don't know that we will see much new below that line anymore.

The weird thing is just how non-essential most of the 7* are. Both the Witches and...Gods (?) are all good cards, some are pretty viable leaders, but none are at the top of the meta. I imagine that will change eventually. The witches should eventually get Uevos and who knows how pumped they could get. I feel as though they may be trying to get us used to the idea of 7* before making them crazy.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else have their box sorting totally hosed? Everything got dumped back into "Not Set" when I started it up this morning.

For solo MScheat I've been mostly running A3 with Weld assisted friends that have god killers. The rest of the team is 3 fujin and 2 Rathian assists. I haven't had trouble finding friends though so don't go out of your way it's too much trouble. I appreciate the offer though.

Regarding Saber Alter, you can go back to the base form from the dark lead form, right? As long as that's true I can set them up however you want and stick them in a slot for you if you are running low on friends. Seriously, tell me latents and assist and I'll set it up for you if I can.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else have their box sorting totally hosed? Everything got dumped back into "Not Set" when I started it up this morning.

For solo MScheat I've been mostly running A3 with Weld assisted friends that have god killers. The rest of the team is 3 fujin and 2 Rathian assists. I haven't had trouble finding friends though so don't go out of your way it's too much trouble. I appreciate the offer though.

Regarding Saber Alter, you can go back to the base form from the dark lead form, right? As long as that's true I can set them up however you want and stick them in a slot for you if you are running low on friends. Seriously, tell me latents and assist and I'll set it up for you if I can.

I had my box sort screwed once and I never set it back up because fuuuuuuck sorting over 2k monsters again.
Saber can go back and forth between forms but her base form will lose skill-ups when you do the swap (dark form is max skilled out of the box). I'm still kind of playing with team composition to figure out what the best mix of utility and HP is.

Currently I'm toying with:
Salter (Bradley Equip) VDP Super
B/D Uruka (Reeche, will be equip form when NA gets it) 7c super
Revo Angel Luci (Revo Persephone) Tape super
Leona (Nicol Bolas Equip) Unbindable Super (once I get lucky then I swap to awoken Lu Bu and Luci gets Rathian or something)
Joker (Jhoira Equip)
Salter (???) VDP super ideally

Guaranteed VDP activatable board: Uruka-->Revo Persephone with bonus chance for dark skyfall. To really fuck up a VDP target pop Leona for a 3x (4x with Lu Bu) burst on top of Salter's absurd multiplier. I managed to break 1 billion (with a B) damage with salter on one of those boards.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Not pulling anymore on this SGF and going to hoard stones for a while.

Wish I had kept my many Scheat I traded ):

My take on all the free stones is that they've realized that people just blow the free stones on whatever machine is available and then are right back to buying packs the next machine and it keeps players more engaged than drip feeding stones so slowly you only get 3 pulls a month if you log in everyday. The $20 packs are probably doing pretty well too.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
OK, finally rolled another 6*, the red lady. So I bought the $20 pack, got Saber. I may stop now.

Got to trade for NY Yomi this morning and I'm unreasonably excited. I love TE subs!!

Not pulling anymore on this SGF and going to hoard stones for a while.

Wish I had kept my many Scheat I traded ):

My take on all the free stones is that they've realized that people just blow the free stones on whatever machine is available and then are right back to buying packs the next machine and it keeps players more engaged than drip feeding stones so slowly you only get 3 pulls a month if you log in everyday. The $20 packs are probably doing pretty well too.

I certainly live on that street. If I have stones, I'm rolling.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
NY pulls were disappointing. Nothing I'm desperate for but NY Yomi would be a nice bump to a couple teams (Dmeta especially). I did pull NY Kami eventually though. NY Khepri is actually my most wanted NY card. It's a nice combination active and being able to inherit it would be super helpful. I don't think anyone there is worth trading for for what it's worth.

$10 pull was my third Athena-Non so I guess I can pair with myself now if no one has her up (not that I use her much). Real stone savings will be for Street Fighter (unless the cards are actually terrible but I really doubt it given how collabs have been lately).

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I'm buying any of the $10 packs. I have all the witches but Madoo on both accounts and am missing Veroah on my main, so not great odds at getting a non-dupe for $10. My main through SGF has rolled all three (Zeus, Athena, Valk) and not sure I need Athena or Zeus on my alt.

Madoo is probably my most desired witch though, kinda sick of the 7-c meta and want a card like Madoo (or Scheat that I traded, boo) to spice it up.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
NY pulls were disappointing. Nothing I'm desperate for but NY Yomi would be a nice bump to a couple teams (Dmeta especially). I did pull NY Kami eventually though. NY Khepri is actually my most wanted NY card. It's a nice combination active and being able to inherit it would be super helpful. I don't think anyone there is worth trading for for what it's worth.

$10 pull was my third Athena-Non so I guess I can pair with myself now if no one has her up (not that I use her much). Real stone savings will be for Street Fighter (unless the cards are actually terrible but I really doubt it given how collabs have been lately).

Since MH was pretty strong, I can't imagine they'll short Street Fighter. As for NY Yomi, I realized a while ago that, not only am I more consistent with more move time (obviously), but I actually enjoy the game more. As a result, for subs, TE has become one of my main draws. NY Yomi is, arguably, the best +2 second sub in the game.

Just saw the $10 bundle. Got a second Athena. Too bad this didn't happen before I had to use the appreciation medal. Oh well, my Athena another team will be completely stupid if I want it to be with Wedding Scheat/Anthena Non/Athena Non/Something else. Although, I will be unlikely to heal effectively with all of them having very poor RCV stats. Facet would be amazing though with 15+ TPA on the team. I might do it. I could run Yu Narukami as the VDP option since he has heart OE and it might be enough. Actually, this sounds fun. It'll be interesting to find someone with another Athena Another up to pair up with though.

I don't think I'm buying any of the $10 packs. I have all the witches but Madoo on both accounts and am missing Veroah on my main, so not great odds at getting a non-dupe for $10. My main through SGF has rolled all three (Zeus, Athena, Valk) and not sure I need Athena or Zeus on my alt.

Madoo is probably my most desired witch though, kinda sick of the 7-c meta and want a card like Madoo (or Scheat that I traded, boo) to spice it up.

Yeah, I tend to rotate between Madoo/scheat and a 7c lead pretty often. The match five ladies are much better when you don't want to apply "maximum effort" to something.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Free roll was spica and 99 cent roll was 3rd mitsuki

On the fence about the 10 dollar bag but for the most part saving for SF starts now.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I just roll all the time, I like rolling. I rolled again, and now I have the whole Fates machine. Not sure what to do with any of them, really. I don't think I have a good Shirou team, so I'm sort of tempted to make him the equip. Is that blasphemy? Having two blind and jammer resists makes the full resist team much easier. Of course, if the machine comes back in six months and he becomes the meta lead (it wouldn't take much), I'd be pretty screwed.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I rolled about 12 times on fates, didn't even get all the gold egg cards. Got kanna from my freebie New Years and feel so disappointed.

I mean why is kanna so useless

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
I just roll all the time, I like rolling. I rolled again, and now I have the whole Fates machine. Not sure what to do with any of them, really. I don't think I have a good Shirou team, so I'm sort of tempted to make him the equip. Is that blasphemy? Having two blind and jammer resists makes the full resist team much easier. Of course, if the machine comes back in six months and he becomes the meta lead (it wouldn't take much), I'd be pretty screwed.
If the machine comes back, you will be able to reverse the equip transformation in the monster exchange. (This is the norm since MTG, as long as the collab is running). I got a Shirou on my main and my alt from rolling... but I don't think I can do a very powerful team... I don't know, I'm a bit low on super Noels and +'s... I THINK Superman will be a very good sub after his buff, but we will see... On my Main I have: Ed, Superman, RCotton, Napoleon, Rin, Cthuga. On my Alt: Illmina, Ed, RCotton, Napoleon, Superman, Aten.
I don't know if the effort is worth it... :/