• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Still can't quite pass that new descended. I'm starting to feel shitty about it. I tried Madoo at first, but I really got stuck at Saravasti, as it was hard to one-shot her and her RCV debuff really screwed me multiple times. Now I'm trying Yusuke, but Saravasti is still a crap spawn that kicks my teeth in. Even with an Ondindra-type active, I also basically need a board change to be able to kill her with FUA.
You could try Shirou? Not sure what you have in your box so I'll try to be generic.
Spitballing a team:
Shirou
<any board change with fire and hearts> (Saria, Sonia Elle, Kyo)
<awoken bind clear> (I'm a fan of Jhoira on Rin)
<VDP> (Mega Rodin/Baldin/Ilmina)
<Flex> (FUA, TE buff, Killer sub for Sarasvati, Spike, Bicolor board maker, etc)
Shirou

My strat should hold for this team. You'd want to pop the awoken bind clear and heart + fire board for Sarasvati and hopwfully 10c Pandora's board but after that you should be home free.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I also have an unused BF on both my main and my alt if anyone is looking to form a triangle. My alt runs D.Meta, B&J, and usually have Saline up and my main is B&J, Yusuke, and Jhoria.

honestrade

Oct 27, 2017
I hit 999,999 in the new JP ranking. At my rank I could farm naturally as the exp was just enough to rank up without needing stones. It took a few hours and was pretty boring. My highest score was about 25k. I need the medals to trade for Zela for my Koma team otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

Jagernaut

Oct 27, 2017
I already have 4 Saline and 2 Reeche and bought the witch pack. Figured I had a good chance at a different witch, but just got Saline #5.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
OOF, I thought my main had it bad with 5 Blankas in 13 rolls but my 3rd just rolled 4 Mikas IN A ROW. Feels bad man.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I also have an unused BF on both my main and my alt if anyone is looking to form a triangle. My alt runs D.Meta, B&J, and usually have Saline up and my main is B&J, Yusuke, and Jhoria.
Yeah, I've still got one too. I might be up for a BF triangle, but I really wish Shinra Bansho had come along before the reset, as I would kinda like to have access to Athena Another via BF, so I may hold off until we know when the reset is coming.

You could try Shirou? Not sure what you have in your box so I'll try to be generic.
Spitballing a team:
Shirou
<any board change with fire and hearts> (Saria, Sonia Elle, Kyo)
<awoken bind clear> (I'm a fan of Jhoira on Rin)
<VDP> (Mega Rodin/Baldin/Ilmina)
<Flex> (FUA, TE buff, Killer sub for Sarasvati, Spike, Bicolor board maker, etc)
Shirou

My strat should hold for this team. You'd want to pop the awoken bind clear and heart + fire board for Sarasvati and hopwfully 10c Pandora's board but after that you should be home free.
I can make that team. I probably will give it a shot. Got distracted by Ryu.

OOF, I thought my main had it bad with 5 Blankas in 13 rolls but my 3rd just rolled 4 Mikas IN A ROW. Feels bad man.
I've done 26 rolls with only 3 diamonds. I have 5x zangief and 6x cammy's.
No one I know personally has done particularly well on SF, which is odd. Usually things go a little better with these 6 stone machine and the 20% rate sounded good too. I just rolled a Ryu last night, my only 6* out of about 10 rolls (not counting the bundle). I think I'm done.

Also, Ryu. Is he just a mostly worse Scheat?

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
No one I know personally has done particularly well on SF, which is odd. Usually things go a little better with these 6 stone machine and the 20% rate sounded good too. I just rolled a Ryu last night, my only 6* out of about 10 rolls (not counting the bundle). I think I'm done.
I forgot to mention one of those diamonds was the bundle too. Pretty disappointing.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
My alt is something like 0/19 for diamond rolls. Main is faring a little better but only one diamond in the last 12 or so rolls

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Finally beat that stupid descended. Shirou did the trick. For reference Shirou/Rin(jhoira)/R.Cotton(Yomi)/Baldin(Nerva)/Elena

I have ended up really liking him as a lead. Thanks again Bladelaw for convincing me to try him. He's just a lot less of a headache than other similar leads.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
So I rolled an Akuma and was reading he pairs well with Gilgamesh or Diablos(I own both) any good teams?

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Jeez...just got Kage. Now to figure out a team (legit the thing I am the worst at doing in this game.)

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Alright how do we do this? My main and alt are already BF.

Main: 387,034,407 (rarbusto)
Alt:374,949,408 (lt519)

I guess friend either and I'll friend back with that one and you should be good to go?
Sent requests to those.

On a side note, guile ult seems pretty strong. Haven't messed with akuma or ryu yet though.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Sent requests to those.

On a side note, guile ult seems pretty strong. Haven't messed with akuma or ryu yet though.
Right on, just accepted. I just built up Akuma too but I'm not sure I have the HP stick subs on dark color. I'm going to have to go rainbow which shouldn't be too bad.

honestrade

Oct 27, 2017
So I rolled an Akuma and was reading he pairs well with Gilgamesh or Diablos(I own both) any good teams?
I’ve been messing around with Gilgamesh + Akuma and it is pretty fun but unforgiving since Akuma’s shield is tied to 9 combos and Gilgamesh is no skyfall. Damage output is really high but the team feels squishy. I think Diablos would be a better pair. The team I’ve been using is V Ney / NY Yomi / Dmeta / Ren.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
My buddy also rolled an Akuma, so we may try him with Gilgamesh next time we can get the time to coop. I think, for team building, you want time extends and lots of them. If you can consistently hit 10c, you'll meet the requirement of both leads. I'm going to see if I can get there with 15 seconds of move time.

I'm also probably giving up on Ryu--needing to L and 7c for damage just isn't my cup of tea. I also rolled again (because I'm weak) and ended up with a Guile. I guess I could try something with him, but it would probably not have enough time for me to enjoy it, even with two zela. I also don't think he has an obvious RCV solution.

Godfest seems pretty OK-ish if you want any of the seasonal prizes. I'm unlikely to roll on it unless they give us the extra 100 stones that JP got. Even then, I should probably hold off until MH, as I actively want some of the lower rarity cards, which is pretty neat.

Jeez...just got Kage. Now to figure out a team (legit the thing I am the worst at doing in this game.)
I think I've decided I'm not going to farm one up. I don't have a particular use for him and it is...a lot of work. Moreover, it has been a busy two weeks with stamina sinks.

Dr_LawyerCop

Oct 25, 2017
Had enough stones for 1 roll and got Halloween Cotton. Seems pretty good. Haven’t been able to try her out since nobody on my friends list has her. Wish I didn’t roll so much on street fighter, but probably because I only got 1 diamond (Ryu). This seems like a good machine to roll. Would be cool if we got the free stones for this.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
I'm also probably giving up on Ryu--needing to L and 7c for damage just isn't my cup of tea. I also rolled again (because I'm weak) and ended up with a Guile. I guess I could try something with him, but it would probably not have enough time for me to enjoy it, even with two zela. I also don't think he has an obvious RCV solution.
Eir is what I'm using - inverted colors but it works

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
This is a much better machine than SF :/ oh well. I got Halloween Verdandi with the one pull from my pitiful stone pile.

Giard

Oct 27, 2017
Had enough stones for 1 roll and got Halloween Cotton. Seems pretty good. Haven’t been able to try her out since nobody on my friends list has her. Wish I didn’t roll so much on street fighter, but probably because I only got 1 diamond (Ryu). This seems like a good machine to roll. Would be cool if we got the free stones for this.
Also got Halloween Cotton on my first roll! She looks good but I have no team to put her on...

Eir is what I'm using - inverted colors but it works
I'm trying out Vraska + Eir to boost Guile's RCV. I'm having fun trying to play him, but time is an issue... I'm using the +2 seconds badge to try and compensate.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Almost done with February challenge dungeons. Just have the fixed team left to go. I've tried it a couple of times, but haven't figured out how to successfully get past the poison floor.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Had a good Super GF. Picked up a long missed GFE in Dantalion and a couple viable dupes for the trading post. I'm at crown % in ranking. All that's left is farming for Kage which I should be able to pull off over the rest of the week. Kinda glad the + dungeon is done for now as I always feel compelled to farm the crap out of it as I'm always short on plusses. If we get the 100 stones I'm saving for MH return. I really could use a bunch of those equips.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone do the thing where you roll and then cover the screen and then peek at just the tiniest bit and try to guess what it is? I've been really surprised at what my brain has stored without my conscious effort. I just rolled Revo Indra and guessed it by only looking at the very right side of the picture. I haven't used this card in a long time and never spent that much time actually looking at it when I was using it but somehow the color scheme and shape of the little bit I saw was enough to guess correctly.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone do the thing where you roll and then cover the screen and then peek at just the tiniest bit and try to guess what it is? I've been really surprised at what my brain has stored without my conscious effort. I just rolled Revo Indra and guessed it by only looking at the very right side of the picture. I haven't used this card in a long time and never spent that much time actually looking at it when I was using it but somehow the color scheme and shape of the little bit I saw was enough to guess correctly.
Yeah, I haven't done it, but I used to watch dizzy do it. It is kinda fun to guess.

PSA, if you didn't know you can exchange a lot of the dumb latents we never use for one's that are good in the exchange shop. Can exchange some b.s. for each of the good killers.

Maybe you guys knew, but i didn't until i saw it on reddit, exchanged some useless stuff for good stuff. Can only do it once per killer there, but i felt pretty satisfied after getting rid of useless things.

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I stumbled onto it and it's so nice to have a use to all stat latents. I traded a bunch to my 3rd so it can build its killer stock.

EDIT: AWWWWW YEEAAAAHHHH!! Rolled Scheat on my 2nd so now all my accounts have 5-orb match leads that are compatible with each other, Scheat, Scheat, and Madoo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I stumbled onto it and it's so nice to have a use to all stat latents. I traded a bunch to my 3rd so it can build its killer stock.

EDIT: AWWWWW YEEAAAAHHHH!! Rolled Scheat on my 2nd so now all my accounts have 5-orb match leads that are compatible with each other, Scheat, Scheat, and Madoo.
Congrats!

Yeah good call b33r about the exchange I totally forgot about that and managed to trade out a bunch of junk killers for what I could actually use.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Finally beat that stupid fixed team. It wasn't too bad, once I realized I needed to eat all of the poison. Still haven't rolled on SGF, despite it seeming great, due to not having stones from SF. I wish I had self control.

Yeah, I haven't done it, but I used to watch dizzy do it. It is kinda fun to guess.

PSA, if you didn't know you can exchange a lot of the dumb latents we never use for one's that are good in the exchange shop. Can exchange some b.s. for each of the good killers.

Maybe you guys knew, but i didn't until i saw it on reddit, exchanged some useless stuff for good stuff. Can only do it once per killer there, but i felt pretty satisfied after getting rid of useless things.
Yeah, I really wish you could make the trades more than once.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
My alt didn't get a single GFE from the monthly pulls, crazy. My main got 3 - Macha, Morrigu, Yog. Maybe my alt will get lucky tomorrow on the last pull.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
OK, so I'm two days out from needing to claim a rainbow medal from my inbox. Currently, I'm at 17 medals, so depending on when the survey happens in NA (assuming it does), I could maybe get to 25 before the deadline. However, I don't have a lot of boxspace and am not dying to buy more. As I see it, I have two options:

1. Buy boxspace, save medals, see what gets voted in, then make my choice
2. Buy Selpnir, save other medals, see where it goes

Like, on the one hand, the ability to get a 7* GFE for a free currency seems great, BUT that currency is in short supply and I don't think I need any particular 7* very badly. Moreover, since Dark Ra Dragon got into the exchange (who I don't care about), it stands to reason we might see other, similar monsters, like Light Bastet or red Ragdra (who I would very much like). So, if I spend a crazy amount of medals chasing a witch or whatever it ends up being, I might have to wait or miss out on something I do want later (but also, maybe not, who knows what they will do). BUT if I do trade for whatever the survey monster is, even if I don't care about it, I could possibly use it as fodder for something I want later down the line (like Ideal). I'm just going to end up buying the damn box space, aren't I?

Also, got to coop with my buddy last night farming spirit jewels. We tried Gilgames & Akuma and...it was something. I built a team with 15 seconds and I still couldn't consistently hit 10c, but I did hit it a little better than 1/2 the time. I think we'd put more effort into the team if they had given Gilgamesh anything in terms of defense. How does he have no offensive awakenings either? Such a strange monster.

My alt didn't get a single GFE from the monthly pulls, crazy. My main got 3 - Macha, Morrigu, Yog. Maybe my alt will get lucky tomorrow on the last pull.
Me either. Really ended up being kind of a wash. The only 6* I got at all was my third Aife, everything else was 5*. It wasn't an entire bust, as I did pull a few weird pantheons I had never rolled (Artemis and Uriel) and I rolled a brave blade I didn't have (zweihander), and a couple more Mori's (can never have enough haste bicolor boards). Still, would have been nice to roll something more exciting. I suppose that is the drawback of having played this game for this long--it takes a bunch to excite me.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
OK, so I'm two days out from needing to claim a rainbow medal from my inbox. Currently, I'm at 17 medals, so depending on when the survey happens in NA (assuming it does), I could maybe get to 25 before the deadline. However, I don't have a lot of boxspace and am not dying to buy more. As I see it, I have two options:

1. Buy boxspace, save medals, see what gets voted in, then make my choice
2. Buy Selpnir, save other medals, see where it goes

I suppose that is the drawback of having played this game for this long--it takes a bunch to excite me.
I burned through a bunch of medals for various collab stuff. I'd say buy the box space and hoard medals. They'll be worth something to you eventually and box space is never a bad use of stones. Did you get Slepnir from the rankings? If not it might be worth it. FWIW I have two and never used either. I don't know what the worst case option is for a GFE vote but I'd at least save enough medals to grab 1 (how many medals did we need?).

I'm with you on the excitement factor. I'm always questioning if I should be rolling since I have a box that can clear everything so I look for cards that have unique actives or mechanics that will change up my gameplay.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I burned through a bunch of medals for various collab stuff. I'd say buy the box space and hoard medals. They'll be worth something to you eventually and box space is never a bad use of stones. Did you get Slepnir from the rankings? If not it might be worth it. FWIW I have two and never used either. I don't know what the worst case option is for a GFE vote but I'd at least save enough medals to grab 1 (how many medals did we need?).

I'm with you on the excitement factor. I'm always questioning if I should be rolling since I have a box that can clear everything so I look for cards that have unique actives or mechanics that will change up my gameplay.
I never picked up Slepnir, I don't focus on rankings regularly. I basically have tried on maybe two, getting a crown from one and whiffing on the other. Everything else I've kind of played maybe a bar of stamina and saw what it got me. I didn't not do well on either Slepnir ranking, so I kind of want him, but I'm not sure where I would use him. I just broadly like equipment.

As for the trade in rate, from what I understand it is five rainbow to one black, and five black for the GFE trade or three for Dark Radra. That means 25 flipping rainbow medals for the GFE and 15 for the color shift monsters. And that is to say nothing about possible super revos (although, with real drawbacks for the form, I'm not sure how many I'm going to want to make anyway and one rainbow isn't that expensive anyway).

As for the excitement thing, I really feel like D.Meta has hurt the experience a little bit. Once I built a team with her that I could run, it took effort not to run her simply due to her ability to be great at many things. One of the things I dislike about her is that her team is so very locked, it makes it hard to tinker with, which is one of the things I enjoy. I'm actually hoping for a little powercreep soon (hopefully weird not straight combos, I might add) so that I can feel more justified at not running her. Shirou isn't that much different, but being able to run different lists feels somewhat more satisfying. I was hoping I would enjoy Ryu more, but he just feels clunky. I really wish I had a Paimon, as his new evo sounds neat. On the other hand, I am still enjoying the game, so I shouldn't complain too much.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
As for the trade in rate, from what I understand it is five rainbow to one black, and five black for the GFE trade or three for Dark Radra. That means 25 flipping rainbow medals for the GFE and 15 for the color shift monsters. And that is to say nothing about possible super revos (although, with real drawbacks for the form, I'm not sure how many I'm going to want to make anyway and one rainbow isn't that expensive anyway).
Did a little looking and yeah the GFE is 5 dark medals (25 rainbow medals) but you can replace a medal with a seasonal big ticket pull or a 7* GFE. I have some spares if I get desperate but I'm not sure there's anything I actually want. Maybe Zeus Giga so I have all the NA orb skins?

As for the excitement thing, I really feel like D.Meta has hurt the experience a little bit. Once I built a team with her that I could run, it took effort not to run her simply due to her ability to be great at many things. One of the things I dislike about her is that her team is so very locked, it makes it hard to tinker with, which is one of the things I enjoy. I'm actually hoping for a little powercreep soon (hopefully weird not straight combos, I might add) so that I can feel more justified at not running her. Shirou isn't that much different, but being able to run different lists feels somewhat more satisfying. I was hoping I would enjoy Ryu more, but he just feels clunky. I really wish I had a Paimon, as his new evo sounds neat. On the other hand, I am still enjoying the game, so I shouldn't complain too much.
This is the main reason I'm always looking for fun leads. Rushana and Saber Alter are my favorite leads in the game right now unless I need something fast (Scheat covers this nicely). On paper Saber Alter plays like a rainbow Dmeta with less tankiness, in practice she has enough durability to survive anything you can be reasonably expected to survive AND pump out a silly amount of damage. Her color match requirement is nice because you can do a combo (DKali board + Revo Persephone) for VDP which she has in spades and can be really flexible in team building only needing a dark attribute to gain most of the leaderskill benefit. I'm hoping the Monster Hunter rerun will have some new shiny stuff to play with.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Me either. Really ended up being kind of a wash. The only 6* I got at all was my third Aife, everything else was 5*. It wasn't an entire bust, as I did pull a few weird pantheons I had never rolled (Artemis and Uriel) and I rolled a brave blade I didn't have (zweihander), and a couple more Mori's (can never have enough haste bicolor boards). Still, would have been nice to roll something more exciting. I suppose that is the drawback of having played this game for this long--it takes a bunch to excite me.
You've all been playing much longer than me, but yeah there isn't much that gets me excited either. We were given so many awesome units/stones and there have been so many collabs that I have so many capable leaders I haven't explored that getting another pantheon is just meh. I'm at the point where I'm hunting for very specific units on each account or just trade fodder. I regret using all my stones on Street Fighter, I loved the collab but in the end I probably won't use many of them, I'd rather have trade fodder at this point.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
You've all been playing much longer than me, but yeah there isn't much that gets me excited either. We were given so many awesome units/stones and there have been so many collabs that I have so many capable leaders I haven't explored that getting another pantheon is just meh. I'm at the point where I'm hunting for very specific units on each account or just trade fodder. I regret using all my stones on Street Fighter, I loved the collab but in the end I probably won't use many of them, I'd rather have trade fodder at this point.
Yeah, there will be more stones. I try not to regret rolls I have made, especially vs. SGFs--there will always be more and collabs are interesting.

I feel the same way. I'm looking forward paimon and Athena another getting her upgrade.
Hey look, we got Athena Another. I couldn't find another person to pair with yet, so I've been going with NuMyr, but the team is fun. Right now its Athena Non/Anthena Non/Wedding Scheat/Yu Narukami--not sure if I'm sticking with it. The Athena Nons are great, but two may be overkill. Yu is there to fix RCV problems and give me a VDP. Actually Myr isn't a bad pairing with 1.5/224/2 and a 75% shield, which is probably sufficient for nearly everything. Still, I like Athena Another's active much better than Myrs, so we'll see.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
y look, we got Athena Another. I couldn't find another person to pair with yet, so I've been going with NuMyr, but the team is fun. Right now its Athena Non/Anthena Non/Wedding Scheat/Yu Narukami--not sure if I'm sticking with it. The Athena Nons are great, but two may be overkill. Yu is there to fix RCV problems and give me a VDP. Actually Myr isn't a bad pairing with 1.5/224/2 and a 75% shield, which is probably sufficient for nearly everything. Still, I like Athena Another's active much better than Myrs, so we'll see.
344,231,384 I have my Athena another up.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there will be more stones. I try not to regret rolls I have made, especially vs. SGFs--there will always be more and collabs are interesting.
Yup, they have their utility, I'll find a use for them eventually. I'm really interested to see if Yusuke gets a buff when YYH rolls back around. I have plenty of poison resist equips so I'm not super interested in MH, but my alt missed YYH last time around and I'd trade for Yusuke with my alt so I could co-op with my main.

Kwhit10 ended up randomly best friending you, I use your DMeta a ton so be nice to have it there a lot, had a spare best friend after triangle with b33r

If you guys ever want a specific lead up like Saline or some ranking dungeon lead, just @ me here or in game and I can get it up relatively fast.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
Invite sent. I'm always surprised when I'm not friends with people on here.
Yea I always just assume too. I've realized my God type vdp options are poor for light. I'm using Apollo SA right now. Will need to figure where the fujin active will go. Right now using r. Apollo/b. Scheat/odindra/yog to mess around with. I know I don't need a mostly light team.

Dmeta is a vdp option for multi-player. But her board will need hearts added. I could always add Blujin to the team for fingers and 3x7c. But doing cross and 7c can get tricky sometimes.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Yea I always just assume too. I've realized my God type vdp options are poor for light. I'm using Apollo SA right now. Will need to figure where the fujin active will go. Right now using r. Apollo/b. Scheat/odindra/yog to mess around with. I know I don't need a mostly light team.

Dmeta is a vdp option for multi-player. But her board will need hearts added. I could always add Blujin to the team for fingers and 3x7c. But doing cross and 7c can get tricky sometimes.
OK, so messing around with your Athena as the co-lead, I end up with about 79k HP with room to grow. I can heal 15k plus on a heart prong with minimal combos, so I think Yu fixes the healing and VDP problem, maybe? The Athena Nons are cracking 20 million with minimal comboing and get crazy with multiple prongs. Active uptime isn't bad, with everything but Yu making hearts, but you have to wait for things from time to time. Assists are going to be tricky to get in the necessary awoken unbind/spike/Fujin, especially with needing to pop actives semi-regularly. On the other hand, my team currently has 17 TPA, so a facet is going to be nuts.

This is fun.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty chill challenge set this month. Shirou dominated C9 and C10, C8 was a fun puzzle and the rest were pretty standard.
Spoiler for strats
C10: Bring a hazard skyfall counter. Fenrir being the best choice due to super low CD. I inherited Fenrir on Rin for my Shirou team. Stall out Sol and Mani as long as you can than pop a board + burst and go to town. TE badge is also recommended. Low cooldown heart makers like cotton help a ton too.
C9: Big honking Gaia Dragon. Shirou shits all over this challenge. Ilmina VDP + shirou active is pretty much insta kill.
C8: light or dark rows on every floor, stalling on shining dragon knight to get Hashihime's active up. On Zaerog if he absorbs light pop Escha and the new samurai guy and Hashi and row, if he absorbs dark pop escha, verche, samurai guy and hashi and row to kill.

Farming SF for Kage is soul draining. Really considering burning some medals for him as I can't think of a GFE that would get voted in that I want.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Have you all beaten A5 and AA2 yet? I beat A5 but haven't even tried AA2, don't have the time right now, but would like to give it a go at some point.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Have you all beaten A5 and AA2 yet? I beat A5 but haven't even tried AA2, don't have the time right now, but would like to give it a go at some point.
Not yet, I've been wrecked by Byuto's poison skyfall too many times and honestly those dungeons just aren't fun to run and the rewards aren't enough to justify the hassle. A4 really hit that sweet spot for me. And as noted earlier collab farming for medals kinda eats up all my stam.