Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
Ran through the machine runs and wow a lot of people have no idea what's in the D ungeon and hoping for carries. Luckily every play had me and at least one a other who knew what to bring.

But people playing thinking damage absorb is beaten by making a vdp...

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Ran through the machine runs and wow a lot of people have no idea what's in the D ungeon and hoping for carries. Luckily every play had me and at least one a other who knew what to bring.

Yeah I screwed up on machine athena the first time, forgot a fujin, and so did both other players heh. But other than that I ran through them pretty easy. Unfortunate some players dc immediately, but other than that one time I got at least 1 other competent player.

Nice rewards, almost makes up for all the + eggs I spent between my accounts making bastet unbindable.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017

To give people a little bit of credit, this game is very obtuse about it's mechanics, especially if you don't go seeking that information out.

But, also, I just DC from 3p 90% of the time, 'cause I don't need that trouble.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Machine Challenge done. Beat them with my alt.
Noah is still the hardest but really all of the dungeons only require one or two bypass skills to beat low effort.

Machine Hera: Fujin for Sadalmelik, color absorb void (or just don't bring light/dark)
ZKitty is super good here

Machine Zeus: +combo active
ZKitty works, so does Shirou

Machine Athena: Fujin
Anything that can run a fujin. Dungeon isn't that bad aside from her.

Machine Goemon: Color void (or no blue) and FUA
Dzeta is a beast here if you can cancel the color void.

Machine Noah: SDR, VDP, FUA, ...etc
Anything with high RCV and the above mechanic bypasses. Easy activation and any subs that can make Machine killers + VDP go the extra mile like Saline on DKarin.

Definitely the most annoying dungeon of the set.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Machine Challenge done. Beat them with my alt.
Noah is still the hardest but really all of the dungeons only require one or two bypass skills to beat low effort.

Machine Hera: Fujin for Sadalmelik, color absorb void (or just don't bring light/dark)
ZKitty is super good here

Machine Zeus: +combo active
ZKitty works, so does Shirou

Machine Athena: Fujin
Anything that can run a fujin. Dungeon isn't that bad aside from her.

Machine Goemon: Color void (or no blue) and FUA
Dzeta is a beast here if you can cancel the color void.

Machine Noah: SDR, VDP, FUA, ...etc
Anything with high RCV and the above mechanic bypasses. Easy activation and any subs that can make Machine killers + VDP go the extra mile like Saline on DKarin.

Definitely the most annoying dungeon of the set.
I beat M. Athena with Ed, as I like Zinogre among the fujin I have access to.

Everything else I beat with Fatalis and Kuro loop.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have a pretty consistent 3p M. Noah team now.
D. Karin (Al equip)
L. Cotton (Jhoira)
Evo Saline (Bolas Equip) <-- 3x machine killers
Devil Yusuke (Trojan horse) <-- 3x machine killers
Mega Ilm. (Karn Card)
D Karin (Trojan Horse)

The trash floors are basic. On Alfecca pop Cotton and FUA, Enoch, pop the shield and wait out the heart block. On Claymore stall out the absorb then kill or pick her off with damage control (Means swapping Saline for someone else, Yog's not a bad choice). Acubens is why we have Ilm's active. Pop it and make a VDP board. Saline's board might work too but I didn't want to chance it. Mega Ilm is replaceable I think. It depends on how many Machine Killer latents you want to throw at this problem though. She's there as a raw damage stick and a way to chew through Acuben's shield. LCotton is replaceable too with another FUA I just like her for the short cooldown hearts to clean up alfecca's bullshit. Saline and Yusuke with 3 machine killers each will wipe out pretty much the whole dungeon

Machine Noah's not bad here. You have some choices depending on what's available to you. If Cotton's up you can pop Karin, Cotton, Yusuke and end her right there. If you couldn't get cotton back up in time (Acubens delay for example) then you can chip her down and save orbs until you can do the above.

If you drop M. Noah under Resolve you're probably fucked though since the trojan horse won't be up before she murders you.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
not having a Fujin sucks, I have the lugh for Absorb on light (say D Karin team), and Reeche for B&J, but I NEED Fujin.

Seriously, NEED HER!!