• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
Ran through the machine runs and wow a lot of people have no idea what's in the D ungeon and hoping for carries. Luckily every play had me and at least one a other who knew what to bring.

But people playing thinking damage absorb is beaten by making a vdp...

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Ran through the machine runs and wow a lot of people have no idea what's in the D ungeon and hoping for carries. Luckily every play had me and at least one a other who knew what to bring.

Yeah I screwed up on machine athena the first time, forgot a fujin, and so did both other players heh. But other than that I ran through them pretty easy. Unfortunate some players dc immediately, but other than that one time I got at least 1 other competent player.

Nice rewards, almost makes up for all the + eggs I spent between my accounts making bastet unbindable.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017

To give people a little bit of credit, this game is very obtuse about it's mechanics, especially if you don't go seeking that information out.

But, also, I just DC from 3p 90% of the time, 'cause I don't need that trouble.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Machine Challenge done. Beat them with my alt.
Noah is still the hardest but really all of the dungeons only require one or two bypass skills to beat low effort.

Machine Hera: Fujin for Sadalmelik, color absorb void (or just don't bring light/dark)
ZKitty is super good here

Machine Zeus: +combo active
ZKitty works, so does Shirou

Machine Athena: Fujin
Anything that can run a fujin. Dungeon isn't that bad aside from her.

Machine Goemon: Color void (or no blue) and FUA
Dzeta is a beast here if you can cancel the color void.

Machine Noah: SDR, VDP, FUA, ...etc
Anything with high RCV and the above mechanic bypasses. Easy activation and any subs that can make Machine killers + VDP go the extra mile like Saline on DKarin.

Definitely the most annoying dungeon of the set.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Machine Challenge done. Beat them with my alt.
Noah is still the hardest but really all of the dungeons only require one or two bypass skills to beat low effort.

Machine Hera: Fujin for Sadalmelik, color absorb void (or just don't bring light/dark)
ZKitty is super good here

Machine Zeus: +combo active
ZKitty works, so does Shirou

Machine Athena: Fujin
Anything that can run a fujin. Dungeon isn't that bad aside from her.

Machine Goemon: Color void (or no blue) and FUA
Dzeta is a beast here if you can cancel the color void.

Machine Noah: SDR, VDP, FUA, ...etc
Anything with high RCV and the above mechanic bypasses. Easy activation and any subs that can make Machine killers + VDP go the extra mile like Saline on DKarin.

Definitely the most annoying dungeon of the set.

I beat M. Athena with Ed, as I like Zinogre among the fujin I have access to.

Everything else I beat with Fatalis and Kuro loop.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have a pretty consistent 3p M. Noah team now.
D. Karin (Al equip)
L. Cotton (Jhoira)
Evo Saline (Bolas Equip) <-- 3x machine killers
Devil Yusuke (Trojan horse) <-- 3x machine killers
Mega Ilm. (Karn Card)
D Karin (Trojan Horse)

The trash floors are basic. On Alfecca pop Cotton and FUA, Enoch, pop the shield and wait out the heart block. On Claymore stall out the absorb then kill or pick her off with damage control (Means swapping Saline for someone else, Yog's not a bad choice). Acubens is why we have Ilm's active. Pop it and make a VDP board. Saline's board might work too but I didn't want to chance it. Mega Ilm is replaceable I think. It depends on how many Machine Killer latents you want to throw at this problem though. She's there as a raw damage stick and a way to chew through Acuben's shield. LCotton is replaceable too with another FUA I just like her for the short cooldown hearts to clean up alfecca's bullshit. Saline and Yusuke with 3 machine killers each will wipe out pretty much the whole dungeon

Machine Noah's not bad here. You have some choices depending on what's available to you. If Cotton's up you can pop Karin, Cotton, Yusuke and end her right there. If you couldn't get cotton back up in time (Acubens delay for example) then you can chip her down and save orbs until you can do the above.

If you drop M. Noah under Resolve you're probably fucked though since the trojan horse won't be up before she murders you.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
not having a Fujin sucks, I have the lugh for Absorb on light (say D Karin team), and Reeche for B&J, but I NEED Fujin.

Seriously, NEED HER!!

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
So it's been a while, but you guys may remember a time when I kept being stalked by my reverse white whale, Acala. There were multiple times where I rolled many of her, I think once even three in a row. Currently my main account has 8 of her in various evos and that's after selling 4 or 5 a while back.

Well it looks like the curse is back, but now it's spreading... All 3 of my accounts rolled Awoken Acala for the Special Arena clear reward.

:(

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Rolled on the SGF (I know, not a great idea) and ended up with a Zeus. Then I realized how little I care about most of the stuff in the regular SGF REM. None of the 7* are particularly impressive or needed and the ship has sailed on Mega awokens being especially relevant. Moreover, current practices have made 6* GFE (the major benefit of these 10 stone REM) much less helpful as trade fodder, given that many prizes now require 7* GFE to trade, or at the minimum, five 6*. The current addition of Bride Zela is a good example of what will happen on seasonals going forward, I fear. Likely other older REM as well. I'm actually a little surprised they didn't start it with Zkitty, actually, given how much stronger she is than the surrounding REM.

not having a Fujin sucks, I have the lugh for Absorb on light (say D Karin team), and Reeche for B&J, but I NEED Fujin.

Seriously, NEED HER!!

I mean, she's mostly just an assist at this point anyway. Lugh isn't much worse for a lot of content, although he can be inconvenient on longer dungeons where an absorb spawn may or may not happen, leaving you with one active skill less. But again, I reckon it isn't a huge deal most of the time.

What are you having problems with?

So it's been a while, but you guys may remember a time when I kept being stalked by my reverse white whale, Acala. There were multiple times where I rolled many of her, I think once even three in a row. Currently my main account has 8 of her in various evos and that's after selling 4 or 5 a while back.

Well it looks like the curse is back, but now it's spreading... All 3 of my accounts rolled Awoken Acala for the Special Arena clear reward.

:(

It never left. it just went dormant, like a virus. You're having an Acala flare up.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I got two stones as compensation for the Ideal tournament screw up. Honestly I'd have been happy with the crown and a do-over but I'll take the stones I guess.

Did anyone get something besides two stones? I'm curious if they looked to see how many stones were spent on a specific thing during the tournament window.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, she's mostly just an assist at this point anyway. Lugh isn't much worse for a lot of content, although he can be inconvenient on longer dungeons where an absorb spawn may or may not happen, leaving you with one active skill less. But again, I reckon it isn't a huge deal most of the time.

What are you having problems with?
Its mainly because I have a Zkitty, losing out on the easy stat up from not having an on-attribute assist is just leaving stats on the table. Fujin as an assist would fit a lot better than lugh in that regard. also the whole "lose an active skill" thing, because his ability doesn't have a secondary effect (unlike Fujin, Greg, Reeche and I think all of the others).

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
I got two stones as compensation for the Ideal tournament screw up. Honestly I'd have been happy with the crown and a do-over but I'll take the stones I guess.

Did anyone get something besides two stones? I'm curious if they looked to see how many stones were spent on a specific thing during the tournament window.
I saw a picture on reddit of someone getting 31 stones compensation for I assume stoning for stamina on it.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
can any two people run the hera machine multiplayer dungeon with me? I can not find a partner anymore.

I can set up a room.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the june bride buffs are live. New rushana is a beast. Comparable damage to zela on a vdp board is nuts.

Zippedpinhead i can run just let me know when. You can open a 2p version of the 3p room if you want. I just need to put a team together.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
well, 1 extra zela (have three total so one less doesn't affect Zkitty), and a second Reeche.

and then I get to beggar myself. 1 saline, 1 veroah, 1 madoo, 1 hera-Luna, 1 athena-non and I don't think I have any of the collab cards for trade.

But she would fit so well...

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Bride Zela, not a great precident with setting her up as a 7* GFE trade in a machine that previously only had 6*, but I guess it was bound to happen. I could probably just squeak out trading for her without much pain, but I'd just end up running her on Ed, and she fixes none of his problems as a team. I suppose she'd be neat on Ryu, but who runs him? I also didn't roll DKarin, so that isn't an option.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Bride Zela, not a great precident with setting her up as a 7* GFE trade in a machine that previously only had 6*, but I guess it was bound to happen. I could probably just squeak out trading for her without much pain, but I'd just end up running her on Ed, and she fixes none of his problems as a team. I suppose she'd be neat on Ryu, but who runs him? I also didn't roll DKarin, so that isn't an option.
DKarin is the obvious choice but Mariel from the Symphony REM would be a great home for her too. Like Zela is a huge powerhouse on any team that can use her Bridezela fits that niche for light.

Mariel's leader skill:
Water and light attribute HP doubled. 4x ATK with 6+ combo;
If 5 or more non-water non-lights are connected 5x ATK

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Dkarin is why I want her, Right now I am running an Ilmina and P4 Protag as flex, either of which could be replaced easily with BrideZela.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
DKarin is the obvious choice but Mariel from the Symphony REM would be a great home for her too. Like Zela is a huge powerhouse on any team that can use her Bridezela fits that niche for light.

Mariel's leader skill:
Water and light attribute HP doubled. 4x ATK with 6+ combo;
If 5 or more non-water non-lights are connected 5x ATK

Not that it matters as she is rather unavailable currently, but isn't Dkarin's 1.5x HP no shield a little shaky for endgame?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Not that it matters as she is rather unavailable currently, but isn't Dkarin's 1.5x HP no shield a little shaky for endgame?
Dkarin's skill is low count and is a 1/2 damage shield for three turns, so two of those are 6 turns/floors.

If I had to get through something before her skill comes up, I can always slot in a heracles card weapon assist

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Requires some teambuilding to work around and managing her active. Ideal and Xmas Ilmina are great subs for her just for the HP pumping. Her built in TE means you can run the HP badge, and her active protects you against the grav + hit attacks. It's a little more thinking than some other end game worthy leads but she's fun and I'm a fan of VDP without a required 7c to good damage.

My "Perfect" team for DKarin is
DKarin
Ideal (Tape SA)
XMas Ilmina (Unbindable SA)
Bridezela (VDP SA)
<Flex>
DKarin

Flex is often Light Cotton with Jhoira Card equip. The rest have resists as needed. I've been tempted to use Hexazeon as my flex just for the added beef but I haven't tried it yet.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Free roll, 1$ roll, + two other rolls= four izanami. Yeesh, I forgot this somehow still has 4* in it.

Actually could trade for BZela just using dupes, but I don't think it is going to be worth it for my light teams.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I got two Akechi, a Sopdet (like you said Aesnath is this the last REM with 4*?) and a Ra.

I want a panera, but I don't want to spend or buy more stones. I'm better off saving and blowing it on a SGF

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I burned $20 for the orb skin, cause I'm a sucker for those. 9 pulls all told.
4x 4* trash
Akechi
2x Ruka (still trash)
Panera (!)
Persephone (dupe but she's nice)

Free pull was Iza, $1 pull was sopdet, and the bundle came with Parvati so I'm not counting her.

I traded for Bridezela and super maxed her ASAP. She lives up to the hype. I tweaked my DKarin team a bit.
DKarin (Trojan Horse) <-- VDP SA
BZela (Karn Equip) <-- VDP SA (after 3000+ points....)
Hexa (Al Equip) <-- 7c SA
Ceil-gear (Jhoira) <-- unbindable SA
Ideal (Paolumu equip) <--tape resist SA
DKarin (Trojan Horse) <-- VDP SA

Immune to everything short of roulette and skyfall debuff, hits like a frieght train and plenty of HP/RCV to come back from things.
One Trojan horse can be replaced for anything since Hex has resists, I'm partial to Brachdios Equip for Stats and OE's unless i need a fujin. I wish I had a better jammer resist equip but Paolumu is kind of it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
My memory is failing me. Too many cards to keep in my head.
Looking at my DKarin team I have a surprising amount of flex space and I'm not really sure what to do with it.
I have a few must haves DKarin & BrideZela. From there it's kind of open.

Stream of consciousness in the spoiler, spoilered for rambling. If you're interested in DKarin teambuilding it might be worth looking at.
The main team goals:
-Be immune to dungeon BS
-Do silly amounts of damage
-Not die to the normal choke points (Goemon/Nyx primarily)

Hexazeon and Ideal are both solid HP sticks (combined they're even better). I could drop ideal and replace with a light/fire (or fire/light) card to open up skill charge but honestly match 5 + rainbow doesn't happen as often as I'd like so I'm not sure what the net benefit of that would be. Losing Ideal costs a lot of HP/RCV and while the RCV isn't too big a loss the HP is definitely felt.

I'm a fan of either Valkyrie Ciel Gear hunter or BridePanera as a triple poison resist sub which cleans up a lot of resist problems on its own. VCG is the better general purpose option and with the bind immune SA she becomes a great holder for jhoira equip (and thus cloud immunity). Panera solves the Fujin problem but means I need to find a home for Jhoira's equip or find a cloud res sub. For the AA2/A5 run a fujin seems pretty important if not mandatory and Panera solves the A5 Machine Athena-->Durga problem in one active.

Hexa seems like a no brainer for the team. Truckload of HP, useful resists, incredibly powerful active. You lose a bit of damage but honestly Zela more than covers for the rest of the team.

Let's say I go with Panera over VCG to open up guard break and skill charge. I need a home for a reliable Jhoira holder.
Team looks like this:
DKarin (Trojan horse)
Bzela
Hex
Panera
<flex>
DKarin

Currently without other inherits it's immune to poison. I can plop Alphonse Equip on Hex to cover blind, and Paolumu equip on Panera (I guess?) to cover Jammers. That means Flex needs to be someone with light main or sub attribute, Tape resist or Tape SA, unbindable, and have a low enough cooldown that Jhoira would be up in time for any nasty awoken binds (Earth baron at floor 14 in A5 is the earliest i think Fuma Kotaro floor 4 is the earliest in AA2). Fuma can be dealt with via a sub with bind clear but I want a team that doesn't have to deal with anything.

That list looks like
Ideal (Stalling in AA2)
Xmas Gremory
NY Yomi
Academy Athena
Revo Ra

Out of that list I'm missing NY Yomi who would probably be perfect and Athena but Ideal, Gremory, and Ra have some nice perks. Ra is short cooldown, solves high def floors without needing a guard break board, and wipes time debuffs. Gremory is shorter cooldown, has a bind clear attached to the base active (great for AA2), and has a bind clear awakening. Both Ra and Grem are low damage and most of their awakenings will be wasted. Ideal's big drawback is her skill has a long ass cooldown. I think Fuma can be delayed turn 1 so if we have the SB then Ideal is probably the best bet.

So the final team probably looks like this:
DKarin (Trojan Horse) <--VDP
BZela (Flex) <-- VDP
BridePanera (Paolumu equip) <--VDP/7c
Hexazeon (Alphonse Equip) <--7c
Ideal (Jhoira equip) <--Tape

With this team we're immune to everything but locks, skyfall debuff, and roulette. We could move Alphonse from Hex to zela and put something more useful on Hex since we have skill charge, or just slap brachydios equip on Zela and watch the world burn.

We could drop jhoira for a different all bind clear (is there a list of all these?) and use Roy Mustang equip on Zela for the Cloud Res and L-unlock and assist ideal with Academy Amaterasu for the full bind clear. Or I could drop Ideal, make Hao into his equip form for the full bind clear and tape resist and put that on someone.

I'll try the Roy Mustang equip and the Academy Amaterasu inherit idea and see how that shakes out.

BZela (Roy Mustang gloves) <-- VDP
Ideal (Gamer Goddess Amaterasu) <--Tape

This solves the lock problem. meaning all that's left is roulette and skyfall junk. DKarin's RCV makes up for a lot of bad skyfall imo so while it's annoying it isn't an insurmountable problem. Roulette hasn't proven to be too big of a problem with enough move time so I can use Hex's skill to get me that move time. I'll give this a run and see how it works. I think this team is nearly unstoppable in A5/AA2 assuming I don't play like a potato.

For general purpose teams or shorter dungeons I'd want skills up sooner so I'd just run Amaterasu straight up with tape resist and an insurance active on top.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Dumped 240 stones on main jpn account and no bridezela
Alt rolled 4 times and got her

Time for another looooonnnng break!

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
My memory is failing me. Too many cards to keep in my head.
Looking at my DKarin team I have a surprising amount of flex space and I'm not really sure what to do with it.
I have a few must haves DKarin & BrideZela. From there it's kind of open.

Stream of consciousness in the spoiler, spoilered for rambling. If you're interested in DKarin teambuilding it might be worth looking at.
The main team goals:
-Be immune to dungeon BS
-Do silly amounts of damage
-Not die to the normal choke points (Goemon/Nyx primarily)

Hexazeon and Ideal are both solid HP sticks (combined they're even better). I could drop ideal and replace with a light/fire (or fire/light) card to open up skill charge but honestly match 5 + rainbow doesn't happen as often as I'd like so I'm not sure what the net benefit of that would be. Losing Ideal costs a lot of HP/RCV and while the RCV isn't too big a loss the HP is definitely felt.

I'm a fan of either Valkyrie Ciel Gear hunter or BridePanera as a triple poison resist sub which cleans up a lot of resist problems on its own. VCG is the better general purpose option and with the bind immune SA she becomes a great holder for jhoira equip (and thus cloud immunity). Panera solves the Fujin problem but means I need to find a home for Jhoira's equip or find a cloud res sub. For the AA2/A5 run a fujin seems pretty important if not mandatory and Panera solves the A5 Machine Athena-->Durga problem in one active.

Hexa seems like a no brainer for the team. Truckload of HP, useful resists, incredibly powerful active. You lose a bit of damage but honestly Zela more than covers for the rest of the team.

Let's say I go with Panera over VCG to open up guard break and skill charge. I need a home for a reliable Jhoira holder.
Team looks like this:
DKarin (Trojan horse)
Bzela
Hex
Panera
<flex>
DKarin

Currently without other inherits it's immune to poison. I can plop Alphonse Equip on Hex to cover blind, and Paolumu equip on Panera (I guess?) to cover Jammers. That means Flex needs to be someone with light main or sub attribute, Tape resist or Tape SA, unbindable, and have a low enough cooldown that Jhoira would be up in time for any nasty awoken binds (Earth baron at floor 14 in A5 is the earliest i think Fuma Kotaro floor 4 is the earliest in AA2). Fuma can be dealt with via a sub with bind clear but I want a team that doesn't have to deal with anything.

That list looks like
Ideal (Stalling in AA2)
Xmas Gremory
NY Yomi
Academy Athena
Revo Ra

Out of that list I'm missing NY Yomi who would probably be perfect and Athena but Ideal, Gremory, and Ra have some nice perks. Ra is short cooldown, solves high def floors without needing a guard break board, and wipes time debuffs. Gremory is shorter cooldown, has a bind clear attached to the base active (great for AA2), and has a bind clear awakening. Both Ra and Grem are low damage and most of their awakenings will be wasted. Ideal's big drawback is her skill has a long ass cooldown. I think Fuma can be delayed turn 1 so if we have the SB then Ideal is probably the best bet.

BZela (Flex) <-- VDP
Ideal (Jhoira equip) <--Tape

With this team we're immune to everything but locks, skyfall debuff, and roulette. We could move Alphonse from Hex to zela and put something more useful on Hex since we have skill charge, or just slap brachydios equip on Zela and watch the world burn.

We could drop jhoira for a different all bind clear (is there a list of all these?) and use Roy Mustang equip on Zela for the Cloud Res and L-unlock and assist ideal with Academy Amaterasu for the full bind clear. Or I could drop Ideal, make Hao into his equip form for the full bind clear and tape resist and put that on someone.

I'll try the Roy Mustang equip and the Academy Amaterasu inherit idea and see how that shakes out.

BZela (Roy Mustang gloves) <-- VDP
Ideal (Gamer Goddess Amaterasu) <--Tape

This solves the lock problem. meaning all that's left is roulette and skyfall junk. DKarin's RCV makes up for a lot of bad skyfall imo so while it's annoying it isn't an insurmountable problem. Roulette hasn't proven to be too big of a problem with enough move time so I can use Hex's skill to get me that move time. I'll give this a run and see how it works. I think this team is nearly unstoppable in A5/AA2 assuming I don't play like a potato.

For general purpose teams or shorter dungeons I'd want skills up sooner so I'd just run Amaterasu straight up with tape resist and an insurance active on top.

So, I don't have DKarin, take this with a grain of salt. I feel like Ideal could be overkill for the role you are using her. Particularly, stalling with a long active skill in hopes of getting an active up for Fuma may bite you from time to time. It could just be me, but stalling on AA2 is occasionally tricky.

As for alternate bind/awoken bind clears, Ana from shaman king and Gore Magala equips are the two I regularly use when not using jhoira for some reason.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
So, I don't have DKarin, take this with a grain of salt. I feel like Ideal could be overkill for the role you are using her. Particularly, stalling with a long active skill in hopes of getting an active up for Fuma may bite you from time to time. It could just be me, but stalling on AA2 is occasionally tricky.

As for alternate bind/awoken bind clears, Ana from shaman king and Gore Magala equips are the two I regularly use when not using jhoira for some reason.
So Ideal handles Fuma via her base active. The delay buys you enough time to get up and running. I did tweak the team a bit after some playtesting. So far it's been bulletproof. Only bad skyfall can ruin my day and honestly it takes a lot of garbage to ruin me. With Ideal's Team HP and insane RCV the team only needs to shield for Tsubaki, Nyx, and Goemon. By putting Jhoira on Ideal I can either burn her base active on Fuma to delay and clear, or hold on to jhoiras in case I run into rushana and Panera gets super bound.

I'm going to try running with Academy Amaterasu just to see if the loss is actually a problem though.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
The Ideal tournament is back. I managed to beat my wiped score so yay I guess (near guaranteed crown so feeling good)?
Strategy is pretty well known but just in case, here's the team:
SB badge
Ideal
Revo Archdemon Luci (cloud res Super Awakening, Base Akuma), <--for Izanami and Zera, inherit for skyfall facilitator
G/x Fujin (2x physical killer latents, physical killer equip) <--For Arcline and Qilin
Valeria (FUA Super Awakening with Iron Maiden, Jeanne) <--SB Stick and skyfall facilitator
B/D Sherias ( Physical killer inherit ) <--Healer killer for titania, guard break for easy points
Ideal

If you have another skyfall booster put it on Sherias

Every floor try to get a guard break proc for quick points
Floor 1: Combo hard and kill
Floor 2: FUA + combo, pop Ideal if no FUA, reset or set up a FUA skyfall and pray
Floor 3: Pop Akuma and combo out, pray for lots of skyfall
Floor 4: Fujin + combo
Floor 5: Pop Jeanne and clean the board Qilin gives you

If you don't get great skyfall you want about 185 seconds left on the clock, more skyfall means you can still crown with less time. I had ~162 seconds left but an average combo of 12 so I was fine.

-------
GungHo NA stream tonight showcasing Wizard of Oz Descended. The stats for her look pretty good actually. Her Equip form seems super useful even moreso for a farmable. I won't be farming skill ups until I know what all the different versions of her active do but even as just an equip I'm excited. Hopefully her dungeon isn't total garbage.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Got really lucky with a Bride Zela with my freebie :0

Don't have any light leaders haha.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Here's another team I was able to make on both accounts.

I think you need 2 physical killers on sheena and pray you don't get the wrong skyfall on the Karin board. I won't crown with it, but feel I can get above 17%, which is my goal.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/sin...ce-Regarding-Google-Play-64-Bit-Compatibility

So PAD is going 64-bit in a future update. They don't have much info about compatibility other than, "There is a chance that certain Android devices will be unable to launch Puzzle & Dragons after this update."

Does this mean you will need a 64 bit device to run it? I really hope I don't need to get 3 new devices for my accounts.
That's the implication. Current theory is moving to 64 bit so they can bump the damage cap (and therefore monster HP).

Reminder twitch stream on GungHo NA's channel showcasing the new dungeon in 39 minutes from this post (unless i screwed up the time).

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of enjoying this Cataclysmic Dragon Rush run. It's a beautiful mess.

Stream Notes

• Dorothy Descended clear:
    • 1 roll in Seasonal SGF 1
    • 6 King Tamadras
    • 6 Anniversary Tamadras
    • 6 SSGs
    • 600 +points
  • Draconic Orchestra incoming
  • BBQ event
    • Gift dungeons (14 snowglobes, 3 SSGs)
    • +297 bean and 5 snowglobes gift dungeon
    • Hera Nyx OSC returns
    • Seasonal SGF
    • 1/2 stamina for select 3P dungeons (see link)
    • 7× Diamond Dragon Fruit invades in Thursday and All Days Dungeons
    • Latent Tamadra invades and 1/2 stamina for select technicals
    • 1.5× +points in +Point Cave
    • Half stamina for Tuesday to Friday Dungeons
    • Jewel Rush and King Dragon Infestation appear daily
    • 5× rank exp in normals
    • 6× rank exp in descends
    • All Days Dungeon
    • 7× fusion and skill up bonus
  • Fireworks event
    • Two Experience of a Lifetime with 5× rank exp
    • 85 stone bundle
  • July Quest Dungeons (1 stone per sub-dungeon, 33 total)
  • REMdra Fever 3&4 coming soon

Last edited:

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly the streams where things go wrong are the most fun. BAP locked it down for the Dorothy run though.

Went in with Fatalis--forgot I needed to pass an 8c check with a vdp, but I got there eventually. Probably going to try zkitty for future runs.