• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
10 pulls, not super happy but I'll deal

Aemo x2
Cloud (4th one, definitely trading away one maybe more)
Thancred (saves me some cash as I usually buy the orb skins)
Y'shtola (third)
Zidane (9th?)
Bartz x2 (4th and 5th)
Squall
Penelo

Still planning on a pack at some point but I'm going to milk free stones to see if I pull Aerith first. Ideally I'd want 3 of her but I'm definitely trading for one so 2 seems like a reachable goal.

I have a lot of 6*'s from previous runs, only missing Yda (somehow...), Balthier, and now Aerith.

Re: Cloud system, it does a truckload more damage now but you'll be missing some vital utility without VDP/FUA/Fujin so for farming it's way better but in serious content I wouldn't bother.

I've got 3 Cecils so I'll probably make the light crystal equip for use since I don't have many 2x jammer resist equips.
Aerith, Lightning, and Cecil are must make equips for me. They're all really useful to me. Cloud, Yuna, Seph, and Balthier are nice and Noctis is good if you need a dark orb maker with cloud res but they don't hit any niches I need filled.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Last time this came I didn't get a single 6*. This time was better, 2x lightening, Tifa, sephiroth, and balthier. Was hoping for aerith though. Maybe I'll do a trade.

Yeah I want an aerith as well, pulled lightning and cloud, new, and a dupe Cecil. I'll wait until towards the end to see if I roll one, but trading for one if I don't.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Got Tifa and Cloud, then some characters I don't know (I assume FFXV), but I also pulled an Ace and he seems much improved? Won't complain about that.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Only 5 pulls after I pulled too many times on the past Godfest.

Got Noctis for the free, rest were 4/5 stars.

I already had 2 clouds and 1 lightning. Do I trade for an Aerith?

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Got another Cecil with the 99 cent roll, 3 now. His equips are good so I'd like to keep at least 2. Hoping to pull Aerith, but i have enough to trade for her if need be.

Alt has gotten only 1 diamond, Cecil, in about the same amount of pulls. But I didn't have that account last time ff was here, so a lot of new stuff.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Challenge 9 is such a pain in the rear. I'm trying with bride rushana, but I'm interested in knowing what y'all used

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I had saved about 35 stones and rolling them on FF got me Seph, tifa, and balthier (dupe). I've not actually bought the $20 pack, but I still might. I definately want yuna and aerith out of this. Actually, two aerith would be pretty nice.

Anyone have a reasonable argument as to why I should keep Seph? Also, people seem to like tifa, but I don't see it.

Challenge 9 is such a pain in the rear. I'm trying with bride rushana, but I'm interested in knowing what y'all used

I've not tried it yet myself. I'm hoping I can get by without a color cross lead, as I don't have any really compelling ones. I guess Acala or Rushana count, but they are somewhat lackluster.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I had saved about 35 stones and rolling them on FF got me Seph, tifa, and balthier (dupe). I've not actually bought the $20 pack, but I still might. I definately want yuna and aerith out of this. Actually, two aerith would be pretty nice.

Anyone have a reasonable argument as to why I should keep Seph? Also, people seem to like tifa, but I don't see it.

I've not tried it yet myself. I'm hoping I can get by without a color cross lead, as I don't have any really compelling ones. I guess Acala or Rushana count, but they are somewhat lackluster.
Seph is a useful dark pixel with god killer. That's his most compelling argument unless you need a rainbow lead with a huge multiplier. His pre uevo form is also a solid lead at 4/225/4 and might be worth investigating. If none of that sounds intriguing then I'd swap him for someone you'll use.

Tifa is arguably the most consistent AA3 lead right now. Paired with Demon Yusuke or Pixel Cloud she's one of if not the strongest 7x6 lead.
w/Pixel Cloud: 3/180/6 for Light physical + attacker types
w/Demon Yusuke: 3/192/6 for all light

Her ideal team would have 2x bride zela but even with 1 you're home free
Some other subs that would work on both teams:
Athena Non
Yuna
Karn
Paladin Cecil
awoken Tachibana
Shelling Ford
Ed Elric
etc...

With the right utility you can 3c and do insane damage. I lean toward Cloud because I like his awakenings more and a shorter cooldown on the active means less stalling.
My team right now:
(TE+) Tifa (1st evo not ult evo)
(VDP) Bride Zela
(Bind Immune+) Yuna (Sedition Splitter)
(Bind immune+)Valkyrie Ceil gear hunter (Jhoira card)
(SB+) Moogle (Light Cecil Crystal)
(VDP) Pixel Cloud

Spread out on the team inherits are full resists, cloud res, tape res. I put the important ones above.

Buy why Moogle? He does no damage!
You're right! He's not there for damage. He's there for resists, HP (at 110), a useful short cooldown active. 3 Hearts is a full heal with either team (after combos). You sacrifice a sub slot worth of damage for all resists and an on demand full heal. Light Cecil crystal means he's bind immune, has a damage absorb void, and a better active on top so you can super awaken for TE or SB instead of bind immunity making him even more useful. With my team above I only need to find 1 jammer resist and 3 blind resist meaning I have one inherit slot open for any active, like say a skyfall debuff clear or an L unlock inherit.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Seph is a useful dark pixel with god killer. That's his most compelling argument unless you need a rainbow lead with a huge multiplier. His pre uevo form is also a solid lead at 4/225/4 and might be worth investigating. If none of that sounds intriguing then I'd swap him for someone you'll use.

Tifa is arguably the most consistent AA3 lead right now. Paired with Demon Yusuke or Pixel Cloud she's one of if not the strongest 7x6 lead.
w/Pixel Cloud: 3/180/6 for Light physical + attacker types
w/Demon Yusuke: 3/192/6 for all light

Her ideal team would have 2x bride zela but even with 1 you're home free
Some other subs that would work on both teams:
Athena Non
Yuna
Karn
Paladin Cecil
awoken Tachibana
Shelling Ford
Ed Elric
etc...

With the right utility you can 3c and do insane damage. I lean toward Cloud because I like his awakenings more and a shorter cooldown on the active means less stalling.
My team right now:
(TE+) Tifa (1st evo not ult evo)
(VDP) Bride Zela
(Bind Immune+) Yuna (Sedition Splitter)
(Bind immune+)Valkyrie Ceil gear hunter (Jhoira card)
(SB+) Moogle (Light Cecil Crystal)
(VDP) Pixel Cloud

Spread out on the team inherits are full resists, cloud res, tape res. I put the important ones above.

Buy why Moogle? He does no damage!
You're right! He's not there for damage. He's there for resists, HP (at 110), a useful short cooldown active. 3 Hearts is a full heal with either team (after combos). You sacrifice a sub slot worth of damage for all resists and an on demand full heal. Light Cecil crystal means he's bind immune, has a damage absorb void, and a better active on top so you can super awaken for TE or SB instead of bind immunity making him even more useful. With my team above I only need to find 1 jammer resist and 3 blind resist meaning I have one inherit slot open for any active, like say a skyfall debuff clear or an L unlock inherit.

Interesting. I've not looked at AA3 yet, but what makes her better than other potential options? I get that it is really good damage for a 7x6 lead, but 3x HP is a liability in AA2 and her leaderskill seems a bit orb hungry. However, I often miss things.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Triple cross with Mega Paimon... Whiffed the one green I needed for the extra BZela damage...

Guess I am trying C9 again...

EDIT: Would it be better to have two ult Clouds, 1 ult 1 pixel or 1 ult 1 crystal? Right now I have 1 ult and 1 crystal (inherited on the first cloud), but looking for better ideas.

proposed team: Cloud (lead), BZela, Ideal, Aerith, Flex

Flex could be the second cloud, DKarin, Valk-Ciel, H! Cotton, Erika, P4 protagonist

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. I've not looked at AA3 yet, but what makes her better than other potential options? I get that it is really good damage for a 7x6 lead, but 3x HP is a liability in AA2 and her leaderskill seems a bit orb hungry. However, I often miss things.
Her staying power at 6x RCV is the big differentiator. She can power through most things, then at ~130k HP and access to 1 or more 50% shields she can eat any preemptives to (provided you know when to pop the shield). 7x6 means she'll always have minimum activation if you don't have 5x fire or light orbs on a 7x6 and no hearts you'd be in trouble but in practice that never happens. Also being able to utilize Bride Zela means she has a leg up on most other leads.

Tifa is by no means the be all AA3 lead but she's definitely up there.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
well just pulled an Aerith, so now I have even more options.

Should I trade for a Tifa? Since I got the aerith I'm not sure I need a cloud system.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
well just pulled an Aerith, so now I have even more options.

Should I trade for a Tifa? Since I got the aerith I'm not sure I need a cloud system.
Depends on what you're giving up. I'd say she's worth having especially if you have a Bride Zela.
With two Clouds I'd rather have 1 ult and 1 pixel. His equip form doesn't do much for me.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what you're giving up. I'd say she's worth having especially if you have a Bride Zela.
With two Clouds I'd rather have 1 ult and 1 pixel. His equip form doesn't do much for me.
Thanks for the tips,

I would be trading two Kami (only two), a Baldin (only one), and a Roots (already have mega roots).

I'm not interested in Mega baldin at all, mostly because my red box is meh at best
Roots is easy, since I already have a Mega
Kami gives me the most pause, since she is ripe for a Mega.

We have 12 more days, I can wait until almost the end and see if I get another diamond or so...

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the tips,

I would be trading two Kami (only two), a Baldin (only one), and a Roots (already have mega roots).

I'm not interested in Mega baldin at all, mostly because my red box is meh at best
Roots is easy, since I already have a Mega
Kami gives me the most pause, since she is ripe for a Mega.

We have 12 more days, I can wait until almost the end and see if I get another diamond or so...
That's my plan with Aerith. Hold out, get the free stones, roll and pray. If luck doesn't shine on you then trade.

My general trade advise is do it if it's cards you never use, even if they're really strong. Unless you're really into hardcore farming endgame dungeons or rankings you can make a decent team with a huge swath of cards, might as well do it with ones you'll have fun with now instead of maybe 2-3 months down the road.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
That's my plan with Aerith. Hold out, get the free stones, roll and pray. If luck doesn't shine on you then trade.

My general trade advise is do it if it's cards you never use, even if they're really strong. Unless you're really into hardcore farming endgame dungeons or rankings you can make a decent team with a huge swath of cards, might as well do it with ones you'll have fun with now instead of maybe 2-3 months down the road.
This is exactly what I was thinking, Haven't used Kami in 6-9 months, and Baldin was just a stat buff as an assist.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance? I never seem to know when these are coming... I had stamina saved on my alt for farming tonight...

That being said, looking forward to Ina getting here, will probably switch my main team from fatalis to phenom to pair with her. Looks very good in what I've watched.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
I UEVO because I have cloud, she is exactly what he needs to activate his LS every turn. If I got a second it would be crystal.

That said, if I only had one and no cloud, crystal would go really well as an assist on my Dkarin team.
Don't got either, but rocking Zeta Kitty, D.Raiser, Fatalis, and DMeta, so I'd assume crystal is the way to go

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Don't got either, but rocking Zeta Kitty, D.Raiser, Fatalis, and DMeta, so I'd assume crystal is the way to go
Zkitty? Are we friends?
Whenever maintenance is over I'll have to check and make sure we are friends. I'm rocking Zkitty, Dkarin, and cloud (with B&J waiting for her new evo).

And I could sure use more zkitty friends

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I figure even though I'm going to make a few more rolls, I might as well trade for Aerith, simply due to impatience to try Ryu. I gotta say, he's surprisingly legit. Aerith/NY Yomi/Yuna/BZela has around 120k hp before the shield and you do the zela board for crazy damage when you need it.

Zkitty? Are we friends?
Whenever maintenance is over I'll have to check and make sure we are friends. I'm rocking Zkitty, Dkarin, and cloud (with B&J waiting for her new evo).

And I could sure use more zkitty friends

I'm pretty sure we are friends. If you ever need zkitty up, just shoot me a message.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Burned another 5 stones, got Lightning (number 3). Definitely making the equip form.

The S Rank challenge isn't too bad, especially if you take advantage of the low rarity score bonus. I used Shirou and Rin and managed an S rank even with 0 score for turns used.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Burned another 5 stones, got Lightning (number 3). Definitely making the equip form.

The S Rank challenge isn't too bad, especially if you take advantage of the low rarity score bonus. I used Shirou and Rin and managed an S rank even with 0 score for turns used.

I think the threshold is actually rather low, I got S rank with 148k. I went in with Shirou, Rin, and Red cotton, so my rarity was not the the best. For anyone attempting it, there are reasons for jammer/poison/dark resist and you probably want an awoken bind clear.

Also, any thoughts about training arena 2? I never put the time into mastering training arena 1, so I'm not sure what to bring.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I think the threshold is actually rather low, I got S rank with 148k. I went in with Shirou, Rin, and Red cotton, so my rarity was not the the best. For anyone attempting it, there are reasons for jammer/poison/dark resist and you probably want an awoken bind clear.

Also, any thoughts about training arena 2? I never put the time into mastering training arena 1, so I'm not sure what to bring.
Defense break and an absolutely massive amount of damage. Balance and healer killers for Xin Hua and Genie. Devil killers for the lovecraftian at the end.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Defense break and an absolutely massive amount of damage. Balance and healer killers for Xin Hua and Genie. Devil killers for the lovecraftian at the end.

What leads make sense for it? Is this a Shirou thing, or can I get by with something else? I don't think I have great killer subs for shirou.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, I think mine was even a hair under 140k and I got S. I used fatalis with 1 dark cotton sub and resists. I died the first time due to orb troll on the last floor, 2nd time was fine.

Edit: I just used the same team on my alt, it was the rarity that's just under 140k, the score was just under 160k.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
What leads make sense for it? Is this a Shirou thing, or can I get by with something else? I don't think I have great killer subs for shirou.
You need more damage than Shirou unless you can ride out bursts for most of the dungeon.
I've seen Veroah teams that can manage by stacking rows (Chiren), Devil killers (Shishiwakamaru), and Healer/Balance killer (<50% Roche with Hakuryu equip and healer killer latents) along with a flex slot for leveling purposes. I don't have Roche but I've been trying to use Salter in that slot and without the healer killers I don't think she has enough damage. I put a def break on Chiren and a burst on the flex slot. I'll know more once I can focus on it. I've been running the +99 dungeon to replenish my stash.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
You need more damage than Shirou unless you can ride out bursts for most of the dungeon.
I've seen Veroah teams that can manage by stacking rows (Chiren), Devil killers (Shishiwakamaru), and Healer/Balance killer (<50% Roche with Hakuryu equip and healer killer latents) along with a flex slot for leveling purposes. I don't have Roche but I've been trying to use Salter in that slot and without the healer killers I don't think she has enough damage. I put a def break on Chiren and a burst on the flex slot. I'll know more once I can focus on it. I've been running the +99 dungeon to replenish my stash.

Ah, that doesn't sound too great. I think the only things I have with more than 4x HP are Athena Another and Fatalis. I also don't think I have a team that will clock consistently higher than Shirou. This is why I've not attempted C9 either.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, that doesn't sound too great. I think the only things I have with more than 4x HP are Athena Another and Fatalis. I also don't think I have a team that will clock consistently higher than Shirou. This is why I've not attempted C9 either.
There's ways to cheese it if you just want the stone. There's a vid on Reddit showing a pretty safe Amen team (orb troll on a bicolor is the only weakness) complete with an open sub slot. I'm not saying Shirou can't do it but I'd go with a higher damage lead if at all possible or find as many damage multipliers as you can (<50%, TPA, Rows, killers, etc).

I tried my Veroah team and couldn't punch through Kurone which makes sense since Salter can't hold healer killers. I'm going to try the Amen team next.

Amen (red bicolor)
L/B Yusuke
R/L Ilmina
Tengu
<flex> (Inherit auto heals)
Amen (red bicolor)
You need auto heal inherits to snooze through it. The goal is hitting >50% HP while tengu is lead. Otherwise match hearts.

apparently mega ilm (over yusuke) and avalon drake (over ilmina) can work in a pinch too but I haven't seen it so I don't know for sure.

I can't watch the vid at work so I don't know what latents are being used.

Training Arena 2 Guide

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
I translated the guide for a japanese Zeus Farming Video.
The Mechdragon Slot is for the XP sponge.
His active has top be lower than 15 for the assist to be up on floor 10.
dAQvhih.jpg

Here ist the YouTube Video:

edit: had a description error. changed 1F: from row to 5orbs, and switched 4F and 5F
edit2: added super awakenings

Last edited:

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
Hm, after around 15 trys i finished 11... this is ok, but there is still room for fuck ups... especially if you have too few orbs on floor 4. Better than nothing, but not 100% farmable at the moment...

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I translated the guide for a japanese Zeus Farming Video.
The Mechdragon Slot is for the XP sponge.
His active has top be lower than 15 for the assist to be up on floor 10.
dAQvhih.jpg

Here ist the YouTube Video:

edit: had a description error. changed 1F: from row to 5orbs, and switched 4F and 5F
edit2: added super awakenings

Crud, I'm missing Xiu Min, Saline, Apollo, and Light Vajrayaska. Actually, I doubt I kept a Kuwabara, nor do I have that MH active. I do have Zeus, Supes, and Orpharion, but it seems like a lot to replace.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
I went crazy on the FF Collab and rolled 50 times. Was planning only 30 but I rage rolled got on a 6* roll and stopped at 50 since it was an even number. Did 20 first but got a ton of Aeriths and stop, then my next 10 was all golds and silvers, got angry and kept rolling where I got like a 33 percent diamond rate.

Got

5x Aerith
2x Yuna
1x Seph
1x Cloud
1x Tifa
1x Seph
1x Balthier
1x Cecil

Only one I am missing is Lightning.

Is she worth getting without a VDP active? I know shes an amazing rainbow lead (probably the best) but without an ability to handle VDPs none of it matters.

But then I do have 4 Aeriths and 1 Yuna dupes. I also know Yuna and Aeriths are probably the best dupes in this collab to have. So if I want Lightning what should I trade in?

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I went crazy on the FF Collab and rolled 50 times. Was planning only 30 but I rage rolled got on a 6* roll and stopped at 50 since it was an even number. Did 20 first but got a ton of Aeriths and stop, then my next 10 was all golds and silvers, got angry and kept rolling where I got like a 33 percent diamond rate.

Got

5x Aerith
2x Yuna
1x Seph
1x Cloud
1x Tifa
1x Seph
1x Balthier
1x Cecil

Only one I am missing is Lightning.

Is she worth getting without a VDP active? I know shes an amazing rainbow lead (probably the best) but without an ability to handle VDPs none of it matters.

But then I do have 4 Aeriths and 1 Yuna dupes. I also know Yuna and Aeriths are probably the best dupes in this collab to have. So if I want Lightning what should I trade in?

Well, being an "amazing rainbow lead" still presents significant limitations. I would argue that she might be the best rainbow lead (it is either her or dark saber), all things considered, but you are still going to deal less damage overall than a similar lead with fewer color restrictions (due to using worse boards and less damage focus) and VDPs will be rather challenging (which are a major part of the endgame). I feel that she is pretty skippable overall, unless you really love the rainbow playstyle.

As far as your dupes, I think there is solid reason for at least three Aerith (on Uevo, two assists), heck, maybe four, her pixel is solid too. Yuna also has a good assist. I would honestly rather have them than my first Lightning.

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
To be honest... Don't get lightning for any of those. Aerith is one of the best equips in the game, Balthier is also a unique equip. Cecil is also a stellar equip. If you absolutely MUST have lightning, trade 1-2 aerith, MAYBE a yuna (But rather don't...) and the rest from GFEs...

And besides, lightning is still a color lead and in todays meta she is only viable if you have shelling ford and even THEN your Tifa team is still better... :)

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, after around 15 trys i finished 11... this is ok, but there is still room for fuck ups... especially if you have too few orbs on floor 4. Better than nothing, but not 100% farmable at the moment...
So if you just want Fama/the stone you can use the "open" slot to stack another killer sub. I'm using DBDC Erika stacked with healer killers and that's helped consistency a ton.

also ccbfan Lightning isn't worth the trade. I have three and barely use one (pixel form when I need SB on a dungeon). I think Aerith, Tifa, and Cloud are worth trading if you plan on using them.

Thanks again for the team raiod I got Fama on my first clear

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty unanimous Lightning isn't worth the dupe Aeriths and Yuna.

Now its time to start creating a Cloud and Tifa team.

Anyone with guides?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any tips on the challenge dungeon? I just can't seem to clear it in short enough turns or with less than 4 good (8rarity) cards

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any tips on the challenge dungeon? I just can't seem to clear it in short enough turns or with less than 4 good (8rarity) cards

I used fatalis with just dark cotton as a sub and what resists I could manage inherited on both accounts. You roll the dice on getting skill bound, but it wasn't too hard. A few on reddit I saw used valkyrie ciel with 1 or 2 various subs. I think going with 1 or 2 subs, combo as much as you can, and you can ignore the turns part.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017

It doesn't matter too much how long it takes as long as you combo your butt off every turn. Assists should be used to manage hazards, although you probably can't cover them all, so pick wisely. Bring a bind clear if possible.

Maybe see if you can make a team from a handful of good 7* cards. My team was Shirou/Red Cotton/Rin with as many resists as I could fit on the team. Leads like Ed, Yusuke, or Cloud have a low enough rarity you can have a few subs and focus on combos to get there, likely anyway.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got an s rank on the challenge dungeon with Dkarin, Bzela, and monster hunter Valk -Ciel Gear (For poison resist).

Thanks for all the tips and the help

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure it probably isn't impressive by top-tier standards, but I had part of a combo say 400x and did a double take. I also have no idea how I did it, but it was neat.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Still haven't beaten C9. Trying it with Planar/Allatu. I'm not doing quite as well as I would like in terms of stalling for actives on the first floor. We will see.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Still haven't beaten C9. Trying it with Planar/Allatu. I'm not doing quite as well as I would like in terms of stalling for actives on the first floor. We will see.
C9 was such a pain in the ass, The time I finally did it I think I 4x cross with mega Paimon. lined up a 3x Cross on my board and then a fourth skyfell

seriously, you SHOULDN'T need to have that much damage to kill one monster.

EDIT: Pulled two more diamond eggs from FF this weekend, both were Noctis... So that's Three noctis and One Aerith for diamonds, At least now I only have to trad dupes for Tifa (still trading for her last day if I don't pull her).

Last edited:

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Coop really breaks C9 since one team still has all their actives.

I beat it with Mega Paimon + Daiblos/Odyssesus. Tifa would probably also work since she can activate on 5 light which will be enough since one run I killed with 4 crosses and 7c so Diablos was never even activated.

Kill team: Mega Paimon, Yuna, Brachydios, Shazel, Shazel
Assists: Trojan horse, Hathor, healer killer, Sheen, Revo Meimei

Second team was all whale subs with poison and jammer immunity equips. Sleared some fire, water, and hearts on first floor and then passed back to kill team on second floor. Used Hathor (~27s move time!!) and Sheen on F1 and then Meimei on F2.

If people are really having trouble with it I could probably do some carries if they can make the second team.