• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I just pulled a Tifa on my main, I'll probably try c9 with her and pair with my alts sf Karin. I feel that it'll do enough damage.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
C9 was such a pain in the ass, The time I finally did it I think I 4x cross with mega Paimon. lined up a 3x Cross on my board and then a fourth skyfell

seriously, you SHOULDN'T need to have that much damage to kill one monster.

EDIT: Pulled two more diamond eggs from FF this weekend, both were Noctis... So that's Three noctis and One Aerith for diamonds, At least now I only have to trad dupes for Tifa (still trading for her last day if I don't pull her).
Coop really breaks C9 since one team still has all their actives.

I beat it with Mega Paimon + Daiblos/Odyssesus. Tifa would probably also work since she can activate on 5 light which will be enough since one run I killed with 4 crosses and 7c so Diablos was never even activated.

Kill team: Mega Paimon, Yuna, Brachydios, Shazel, Shazel
Assists: Trojan horse, Hathor, healer killer, Sheen, Revo Meimei

Second team was all whale subs with poison and jammer immunity equips. Sleared some fire, water, and hearts on first floor and then passed back to kill team on second floor. Used Hathor (~27s move time!!) and Sheen on F1 and then Meimei on F2.

If people are really having trouble with it I could probably do some carries if they can make the second team.

I beat it with Planar/Revo Yomi/Dark Egg Dragon/Nergagante/MA Typhon/Allatu. With full poison/jammer block, you can stall on the first floor for the first 15 turns or so. The trick is, you need to kill the first floor right at turn 15 so that the actives are up in time. Crossing early and often is helpful and then I used Typhon's active on the last turn to kill him from about 65%. Then Dark Egg, Yomi, and Allatu active for a four cross board. Damage capped with four subs.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed a verse team and hit 5% on ranking after a couple tries. I want to keep my shiny diamond crown so I'm done chasing those. I'll gladly take more rainbow medals though.

Otherwise I'm farming 3p FF. The returns are pretty ok. Might actually max skill Yiazmat too for whatever reason.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed a verse team and hit 5% on ranking after a couple tries. I want to keep my shiny diamond crown so I'm done chasing those. I'll gladly take more rainbow medals though.

Otherwise I'm farming 3p FF. The returns are pretty ok. Might actually max skill Yiazmat too for whatever reason.
Haven't checked but yesterday I was able to Verse myself to an 8%.

6 and a half years playing and I have never gotten a crown... Meh, overrated.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!
If you're looking for something to trade, I'm not sure you can have enough Aeriths or Cecils. I'd hang on to one Noctis but that's just me.
Cecil would be a ROUGH trade... only have the three noct and 1 sheat (which I don't particularly want to trade)

I will probably make a second aerith. two Noct, 1 Kami and the extra Roots.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Cecil would be a ROUGH trade... only have the three noct and 1 sheat (which I don't particularly want to trade)

I will probably make a second aerith. two Noct, 1 Kami and the extra Roots.
Cecil's not worth losing anyone you'd actually use. He just has super useful equip forms for a bunch of teams I run. I kinda want to do a Aerith kuro loop or something.

I'm at 42% 4* rate on ff pulls. 17 pulls so far only 2 6*'s (Cloud and Lightning) so a little behind the curve (should be 3-4). Still holding out on free stones before I buckle and buy the stone packs. I got my third lightning, I'm 2 Aerith short of my FF goal. An Yda and Balthier to finish the REM is wishful thinking now, definitely not happening on free stones.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Cecil's not worth losing anyone you'd actually use. He just has super useful equip forms for a bunch of teams I run. I kinda want to do a Aerith kuro loop or something.

I'm at 42% 4* rate on ff pulls. 17 pulls so far only 2 6*'s (Cloud and Lightning) so a little behind the curve (should be 3-4). Still holding out on free stones before I buckle and buy the stone packs. I got my third lightning, I'm 2 Aerith short of my FF goal. An Yda and Balthier to finish the REM is wishful thinking now, definitely not happening on free stones.
I'll admit, i have already spent. Not much but I have.

I didn't go hard at all last couple of times this REM came around. I think I stopped at cloud first time and the second time I got lightning and cloud #2. I was not playing PaD as much when they came around so I might have just used whatever stones I had on hand. Still never pulled wonder twins, though I have pulled at least 3 auron and 4 or 5 Ace.

esco

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys I was hoping to get some some advice on trading for Yuna before FF collab ends. I did quite a few rolls and ended up with

2x Balthier
2x Noctis
Sephiroth
Lighting
Cloud
Aerith

Is there any point in keeping Balthier if I already have 3 Zela's? I was thinking of trading both Balthier, Noctis, and one of my gfe(either Gremory or Raijn).

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys I was hoping to get some some advice on trading for Yuna before FF collab ends. I did quite a few rolls and ended up with

2x Balthier
2x Noctis
Sephiroth
Lighting
Cloud
Aerith

Is there any point in keeping Balthier if I already have 3 Zela's? I was thinking of trading both Balthier, Noctis, and one of my gfe(either Gremory or Raijn).
It's an option. I'm not sure Balthier gives you anymore utility than 3 Zelas. I'm averse to trading away my last anything but again, if you'll never use balthier and you will use Yuna it seems like an option. I'd lean toward tossing Gremory since she got her big evo already unless you have a use for her. Raijin is still due another evo so I'd be more reluctant to send her off.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017

2x Balthier
2x Noctis
Sephiroth
Lighting
Cloud
Aerith

I will say that I like Balthier's assist evo. A full second move time with an L is a pretty good deal, if you have the space for it.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Shit, I wanted a Tifa and got her, but now I realize I have no clue which EVO I should have her.

Any recommendations?
Her first evo (the one with all the rows) is arguably the best 7x6 lead NA has. Her high damage multiplier (12x) and 6x RCV multiplier mean she can out heal a lot of garbage especially paired with a 2x HP lead like pixel cloud and Demon Yusuke. She can also pair with DKarin for less HP but more RCV and easy access to a burst.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Finally caved and picked up the FF 6* pack. Aerith popped out so that's rad. Rolled the rest and it was goooood. Sephiroth (3rd), Cecil (5th), Thancred (2nd), and Cloud (5th). Traded in for a second Aerith and I'm done with this REM. No Yda or Balthier but they don't provide me much I didn't already have access to.

Also managed to Super Revo Sakuya. Not sure how much use she'll get since her active is niche at best but her awakenings and stats are ace so hopefully I can find a use for her.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Finally caved and picked up the FF 6* pack. Aerith popped out so that's rad. Rolled the rest and it was goooood. Sephiroth (3rd), Cecil (5th), Thancred (2nd), and Cloud (5th). Traded in for a second Aerith and I'm done with this REM. No Yda or Balthier but they don't provide me much I didn't already have access to.

Also managed to Super Revo Sakuya. Not sure how much use she'll get since her active is niche at best but her awakenings and stats are ace so hopefully I can find a use for her.
Congrats!

That is awesome!

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Easy 220k hp with dual BJs is p ridic.

Everyone must have more box space than I do. I never have evo materials until the weekend. I'm thinking about Blue Saber/Amatsu/Mel/Suou. I'm not sure about Suou and I sort of want to try the quad 7c version but maybe red VDP is actually better. Or maybe something else is better, I'm not too sure.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
For BJ I'm running:
Mel
BSaber
Jhoira
Reeche
Between leads and subs all resists covered. Jhoira is the most replaceable since I have a few awoken bind clear options via inherits. I'm looking for anything that is Blue/dark or Red/dark so I get access to guard break and skill charge.

Kuroyuri is an obvious choice but healing isn't a problem right now. Ideally someone with a lowish cooldown so I can slap an awoken bind full clear on. That means the cooldown needs to be . I've been toying with Amen in that slot as he ticks all the boxes but the lack of damaging awakenings puts me off. Mega Baldin's cooldown is just a little too long. B/D Sherias is close, killers, Guard break, decent board + haste but again the cooldown is a little too long and his stats are bad. I'd like to be able to burn the skill at turn 2/3. Lutina would be good (I'd rework the team around her if I had her) but she's not an option. Mut kind of works but the lack of damaging awakenings is a bummer. R/D Guan Yu actually looks viable for the slot. Decent stats (especially 110 +297), good super awakenings, decent active, Balanced typing for all killers. The only other viable option I have in my box is P5 Joker since his base active is already a bind clear. A dark primary attribute is awkward for damage purposes though so I'm really looking at Red or Blue primary.

As to why not inherit on Mel? I need her unbindable so she's holding Light Cecil Equip.

Fun fact if you get the Physical Killer Super Awakening on BJ and inherit Hakuryu card on her BJ has all the major killer types (missing enhance, awoken, redeem, and evo mat killers).

Team HP varies wildly with levels going up to 110 but at minimum it's over 165k and a single heart prong is a full heal meaning I don't need to bring a shield unless I fuck up on Sadamelik or Super Hera.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
For BJ I'm running:
Mel
BSaber
Jhoira
Reeche
Between leads and subs all resists covered. Jhoira is the most replaceable since I have a few awoken bind clear options via inherits. I'm looking for anything that is Blue/dark or Red/dark so I get access to guard break and skill charge.

Kuroyuri is an obvious choice but healing isn't a problem right now. Ideally someone with a lowish cooldown so I can slap an awoken bind full clear on. That means the cooldown needs to be . I've been toying with Amen in that slot as he ticks all the boxes but the lack of damaging awakenings puts me off. Mega Baldin's cooldown is just a little too long. B/D Sherias is close, killers, Guard break, decent board + haste but again the cooldown is a little too long and his stats are bad. I'd like to be able to burn the skill at turn 2/3. Lutina would be good (I'd rework the team around her if I had her) but she's not an option. Mut kind of works but the lack of damaging awakenings is a bummer. R/D Guan Yu actually looks viable for the slot. Decent stats (especially 110 +297), good super awakenings, decent active, Balanced typing for all killers. The only other viable option I have in my box is P5 Joker since his base active is already a bind clear. A dark primary attribute is awkward for damage purposes though so I'm really looking at Red or Blue primary.

As to why not inherit on Mel? I need her unbindable so she's holding Light Cecil Equip.

Fun fact if you get the Physical Killer Super Awakening on BJ and inherit Hakuryu card on her BJ has all the major killer types (missing enhance, awoken, redeem, and evo mat killers).

Team HP varies wildly with levels going up to 110 but at minimum it's over 165k and a single heart prong is a full heal meaning I don't need to bring a shield unless I fuck up on Sadamelik or Super Hera.

Unless I'm missing something, Mel/BSaber/Reeche/Something dark is still missing light for the skill charge/guard break. Basically you have to drop Mel to run Reeche with access to all five colors.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm missing something, Mel/BSaber/Reeche/Something dark is still missing light for the skill charge/guard break. Basically you have to drop Mel to run Reeche with access to all five colors.
I need more coffee apparently. I'd have to swap Reeche for Uruka, then find a suitable light card which sort of defeats the point of skill charge (I guess Saber still benefits). thanks for the reminder lol.

EDIT: I wonder how needed Mel is now with the RCV boost? I'll play around with it to see how hard it is to heal up from a 100% gravity with and without Mel, with and without activating.

Possible team Idea:
BJ - phys killer SA (Hakuryu equip)
Reeche - Tape SA (Lightning Equip)
Amatsu - 7c SA (Al Glove Equip)
Saber - VDP SA (Aerith Equip)
Distel - cloud SA (Light Cecil Equip)

Skill charge keeps Aerith as an option for healing purposes, Distel works as a SB stick, brings L-unlock, and a hefty shield and burst to the whole team. Amatsu and Reeche's 7c mean I should combo out most turns which will help keep skill charge going. The team is immune to all kinds of garbage too. Really bad skyfall and roulette are the only weaknesses I see. You could replace a Hakuryu card with Agidyne and shuffle resist assists around to cancel that.

Last edited:

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
pulled a fourth noctis today, so now I can trade for Cecil (1st)

Seond Aerith ( one for Cloud, the other Assist) or first Cecil? I'm leaning towards aerith for the inheritable bind clear plus awakenings on her assist,

Also, does anyone want to do me a solid and join a manticore 3-player lower tier dungeon? I need it for a stone

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
pulled a fourth noctis today, so now I can trade for Cecil (1st)

Seond Aerith ( one for Cloud, the other Assist) or first Cecil? I'm leaning towards aerith for the inheritable bind clear plus awakenings on her assist,

Also, does anyone want to do me a solid and join a manticore 3-player lower tier dungeon? I need it for a stone
Not available to play till later tonight.

Cecil v Aerith is a "it depends" kind of situation. If you play a lot of light and/or dark teams then cecil may be worth it. All his forms are useful and his crystal forms are nuts for any team that can use him. Aerith crystal can go on every team IMO. Aerith Uevo is one of Light's best HP/RCV sticks this side of Ideal and can hold any active. If you find yourself playing teams that can make use of an unbindable equip (or need a Fujin/att absorb negate) grab Cecil, otherwise Aerith feels like the more generally helpful card.

There's no wrong answer here, it really does depend on your box. Hell Noctis is useful in his own right too.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Not available to play till later tonight.

Cecil v Aerith is a "it depends" kind of situation. If you play a lot of light and/or dark teams then cecil may be worth it. All his forms are useful and his crystal forms are nuts for any team that can use him. Aerith crystal can go on every team IMO. Aerith Uevo is one of Light's best HP/RCV sticks this side of Ideal and can hold any active. If you find yourself playing teams that can make use of an unbindable equip (or need a Fujin/att absorb negate) grab Cecil, otherwise Aerith feels like the more generally helpful card.

There's no wrong answer here, it really does depend on your box. Hell Noctis is useful in his own right too.
that's what I thought. I know Noctis is useful and if I trade for Aerith I get to keep 1 of him easy. Only really have to trade four for Cecil (since I no longer want to trade my Baldin).

I do have one aerith already, so her Uevo is taken care of, this would just be for the crystal. Cecil would probably also be for the light crystal as well. Such a tough choice.

I guess if I want to beggar myself I have one more pull on Sunday.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
I need more coffee apparently. I'd have to swap Reeche for Uruka, then find a suitable light card which sort of defeats the point of skill charge (I guess Saber still benefits). thanks for the reminder lol.

EDIT: I wonder how needed Mel is now with the RCV boost? I'll play around with it to see how hard it is to heal up from a 100% gravity with and without Mel, with and without activating.

Possible team Idea:
Reeche - Tape SA (Lightning Equip)
Amatsu - 7c SA (Al Glove Equip)
Saber - VDP SA (Aerith Equip)
Distel - cloud SA (Light Cecil Equip)

Skill charge keeps Aerith as an option for healing purposes, Distel works as a SB stick, brings L-unlock, and a hefty shield and burst to the whole team. Amatsu and Reeche's 7c mean I should combo out most turns which will help keep skill charge going. The team is immune to all kinds of garbage too. Really bad skyfall and roulette are the only weaknesses I see. You could replace a Hakuryu card with Agidyne and shuffle resist assists around to cancel that.

Well, you mentioned Mut...and she seems like a reasonable compromise in terms of something that fills dark and can heal reasonably well. Her RCV isn't crazy, but two heart TPA, preferably with a relevant assist might make it work. Her damage will suck no matter what, but it isn't like Mel was really pulling weight in that regard either. With the RCV boost and heart TPA, healing will probably be OK, maybe not great. Something like Reech/Amatsu/Saber/Mut? Can she get an SA, I forget.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well, you mentioned Mut...and she seems like a reasonable compromise in terms of something that fills dark and can heal reasonably well. Her RCV isn't crazy, but two heart TPA, preferably with a relevant assist might make it work. Her damage will suck no matter what, but it isn't like Mel was really pulling weight in that regard either. With the RCV boost and heart TPA, healing will probably be OK, maybe not great. Something like Reech/Amatsu/Saber/Mut? Can she get an SA, I forget.
Mut can get Heart Prong, SB+, or Tape res. I guess it's an excuse to spend some of the MP that's been burning a hole in my pocket.

EDIT: so Mut with 3x heart prongs and 110/+297 has 1063 RCV so assuming no inherits (or latents) her RCV is 3587.625, Mel's @ 110/+297 is (55+297) * (1.5*6) = 4009.5

So not AS good but still more than enough to keep BJ topped off. Since Mut's base RCV is better she see's more benefit from RCV++ latents too.
With 3x RCV++ latents on each we're looking at
Mut: 1063 + (( 1063 * 0.3 ) * 3 ) = 2019.7 base RCV with 3x heart prongs thats effectively 6816.4875 RCV
Mel: using the same formula with 6x heart prongs 7618.05 RCV
Mel still effectively has 800 more RCV before taking on inherits.

TL;DR
Mel's healing ability is dumb. The only time Mut out heals her is without a prong.

Last edited:

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Mut can get Heart Prong, SB+, or Tape res. I guess it's an excuse to spend some of the MP that's been burning a hole in my pocket.

EDIT: so Mut with 3x heart prongs and 110/+297 has 1063 RCV so assuming no inherits (or latents) her RCV is 3587.625, Mel's @ 110/+297 is (55+297) * (1.5*6) = 4009.5

So not AS good but still more than enough to keep BJ topped off. Since Mut's base RCV is better she see's more benefit from RCV++ latents too.
With 3x RCV++ latents on each we're looking at
Mut: 1063 + (( 1063 * 0.3 ) * 3 ) = 2019.7 base RCV with 3x heart prongs thats effectively 6816.4875 RCV
Mel: using the same formula with 6x heart prongs 7618.05 RCV
Mel still effectively has 800 more RCV before taking on inherits.

TL;DR
Mel's healing ability is dumb. The only time Mut out heals her is without a prong.

Fair, I didn't expect Mut to beat Mel, but it does sound like she may fill the purpose on the team of allowing for additional healing when needed while covering dark. I actually would really like to run Reeche too (just...because), so I'm pretty interested. Moreover, I've never loved needing an unbindable assist for Mel. Also, I have a Mut equip from back when I ran Nichol Bolas, so it wouldn't cost me anything but time to get one.

One more thing, someone on reddit was apparently thinking about this and mentioned the Dorothy equip, which would be solid on Mut for this team.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Fair, I didn't expect Mut to beat Mel, but it does sound like she may fill the purpose on the team of allowing for additional healing when needed while covering dark. I actually would really like to run Reeche too (just...because), so I'm pretty interested. Moreover, I've never loved needing an unbindable assist for Mel. Also, I have a Mut equip from back when I ran Nichol Bolas, so it wouldn't cost me anything but time to get one.

One more thing, someone on reddit was apparently thinking about this and mentioned the Dorothy equip, which would be solid on Mut for this team.
Yeah, Mut with Dorothy seems like a decent choice thinking only about RCV. I can play around with it to figure out what'll work.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I caved and bought the $20 bundle on my main, first time I spent more than the 1 or 2 dollar roll thing in over a year. Still want a yuna and aerith. 6* roll was yuna, yay, and also got a 2nd tifa with the stone rolls. If I don't get an aerith by Sunday I think I'll still trade for 2. I have 3 neys, which I've never used since I have 4 cottons, 2nd tifa seems unnecessary, lightning another option, 3 Cecil's, but I'll try and keep those, and a dupe aten.

I think getting an aerith for her evo and equip is with losing some of that.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
The thing I liked was the dorothy equip gives some hazard resists. Not much else that will improve her RCV will do so.
So, uh yeah Mut fits the bill perfectly. With dorothy equip i dont even need the heart prong super awakening. Full heal on a heart prong 7c seems pretty good. Team is fully resistant, has over 200k hp, and shits out damage.

I caved and bought the $20 bundle on my main, first time I spent more than the 1 or 2 dollar roll thing in over a year. Still want a yuna and aerith. 6* roll was yuna, yay, and also got a 2nd tifa with the stone rolls. If I don't get an aerith by Sunday I think I'll still trade for 2. I have 3 neys, which I've never used since I have 4 cottons, 2nd tifa seems unnecessary, lightning another option, 3 Cecil's, but I'll try and keep those, and a dupe aten.

I think getting an aerith for her evo and equip is with losing some of that.
Up to you but yeah that seems like a fair trade. I'd hang on to at least one ney cause you never know though.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Not that it's crown worthy but B&J excels at these ranking dungeons with a couple subs like Urd or Motonari. Without trying and over-comboing hit 15% on my first try. Her DEF break and orb change sets up nicely for last 3 floors.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Paid and pulled three more times and got a dupe Lightning.

1st cecil or second Aerith. fujin style active for light/dark crystal or that sweet sweet Aerith crystal

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I tempted my greed and only traded for 1 aerith. The ney could be useful at some point, and having 2 Cecil's could also come in handy. Thanks blade, and thanks changing back and forth from equips as well.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
One more FF pull before bed and it was a second Aerith so I traded for cecil.

I think i used all my luck because nothing but silvers so far on beach REM. Lucky I already have me Barbara and Julie

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Got three Meimei, two cat girls, Lakshmi, and a duplicate Barb/Jules. Promptly traded the latter and a few GFEs for BVeroah. Wanted the orb skin but I'm saving my stones now lol.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
Got to 1100 days, rolled three more times on FF, got another Balthier (technically my fourth) and Lightning for my trouble. I'm probably going to make lightning into an assist, as I like having options for the resist trio things.

To get that last roll, however, I was one stone short. At this point in the game, I only have one dungeon I've not completed for a stone--3p dragon thing. Now, I have only tried it once, and I died. Since they never seem to have an xp event or something where people will run it regularly, I've just not had the opportunity. I got to thinking and I realized that I had never cleared endless corridors. That is what I did Sunday. It is really interesting as an exercise. These dungeons are all A1 or easier, but long, but they have notable modifications. The 5x4 dungeons are particularly tough, especially when you encounter combo shields. However, "tough" in the context of taking forever, as with 200k hp and healing, almost nothing can kill you, regardless of long you try to hit six combos. Which, for the record, I am very bad at on a 5x4, probably worse than I should be. My combo style, generally, is to brute force into patterns that I can see, as I have a very poor in-the-moment capacity to just combo what's there. I don't intuitively know how a 6 combo 5x4 board should look, so I really suck at it.

As for this morning, I rolled the free roll on BREM, got a 4*, bought the $1 pack, got Beach Tachibana, who isn't bad, but also probably worse than several other options I have. The whole BREM is OK, as several of the rolls are in the "useful but not necessary" camp, with B&J being the clear standout. I'd like a BFujin and BYog, despite not really knowing where I would run them. BVeroah is interesting, but I have no desire for her. I'll probably roll found stones just because.

I'm also really glad I didn't hold off on trading for Bride Zela, as I sort of thought they might do seasonal Zelas rather than seasonal witches. Now that we are pretty likely to get an Xmas Saline/Reeche/Madoo or something rather than a Xmas Zela, I don't feel bad about my choices.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Beach REM is bad. Terrible rates. Only roll if you're good burning stones. Unless you have sufficient dupes I wouldn't trade for Veroah. B&J is probably worth the trade if you can field a team. Nothing else in this REM is worth it. I&I pack is nice for the orb skin and I'm sure she'll find a use somewhere down the line.

Basically this feels like the biggest example of an event being insanely frontloaded with little to nothing down stream.

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
Bladelaw What do you think is my best option for VDP on BJ? I don't have Suou and BSaber, but Baldin, Blodin and Rodin. My current team is: BJ/Blodin/Uruka/Amatsu/Lutina but i don't have the assists figured out at the moment. I could inherit Haos Tome for unbinding and tape resist but cloud resist is difficult without jhoira... :(

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Bladelaw What do you think is my best option for VDP on BJ? I don't have Suou and BSaber, but Baldin, Blodin and Rodin. My current team is: BJ/Blodin/Uruka/Amatsu/Lutina but i don't have the assists figured out at the moment. I could inherit Haos Tome for unbinding and tape resist but cloud resist is difficult without jhoira... :(
In order, as far as I can tell...
Suou
BSaber
Baldin
Theor (base evo for cloud res and double dragon killers with VDP super awakening)
Beach Veroah
Blodin
Echidna - SARA
Rodin

Any other VDP option will sacrifice a useful active, or not deal enough damage

My team uses Mut and Reeche to cover tape and cloud res via super awakening.
Earlier I was considering Distel on the team, she has cloud res as a super awakening. I'm guessing you don't have Hao? Might be a good way to sidestep the no VDP problem. If you have Cruz from the orchestra REM she works as a heal stick and gets cloud res as a super awakening.

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, I looked at my Team and I think I will go with: BJ/Baldin/Amatsu/Lyse/Reeche. Lyse has built in Cloud resist and now i only need to get her unbindable...

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to get Barbara & Julie, and traded some FF/GFE dupes for Veroah. The beach ring is worth farming for, yeah?

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I looked at my Team and I think I will go with: BJ/Baldin/Amatsu/Lyse/Reeche. Lyse has built in Cloud resist and now i only need to get her unbindable...
Cecil equip will do the job and provide either blind or jammer resist if that's an option.

EDI:T the lifesaver is definitely worth farming for. any equip with hazard resists gives you more options.

raiod

Oct 26, 2017
Cecil equip will do the job and provide either blind or jammer resist if that's an option.

EDI:T the lifesaver is definitely worth farming for. any equip with hazard resists gives you more options.
Lyse has an unbindable SA, I have cecil, but I think i can't afford a duplicate skill to Reeche. My only problem now is, is this team Alt Arena 2 viable? :(