• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
So, I've rolled several 7* from the current GHREM and I'm considering trading them into something else. Any suggestions? Nothing is kind of jumping out as all that great at the moment. On the other hand, I'm not sure what good Ralg or Cian actually do, so it feels like trading is the correct response.
Ralg is a solid lazy farm option, Cian is the auto FUA for green. Both are good, neither are great.

If you're trading:
Karen - She's still really strong, easy to activate and has a yugi relevant skill equip
Knight Kisaragi - One of Tifa's best subs and solves her orb hunger in one active.
(dark) Omega - the best TA2 farmer outside of Ranger Slayer
Zeta - outshined by a lot of stuff but still absurdly strong, dupes make him even better. His equip has healer killer and triple blind res too.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
So, I've rolled several 7* from the current GHREM and I'm considering trading them into something else. Any suggestions? Nothing is kind of jumping out as all that great at the moment. On the other hand, I'm not sure what good Ralg or Cian actually do, so it feels like trading is the correct response.
GHREM and FFREM are my best two "Collabs" that I have participated in, (Omega, Gaymala, Luluna, Raizer, three (yes three) Karin, and an Aoi. Because of the assists, I have kept my three Karin, but I have toyed with trading the others (except Omega and Gaymala because <50% and Minekata are great).

unfortunately, I don't have a Ralg or Cian, but I have seen good things with Ralg before if you have good Red leaders, I know nothing about Cian though.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Finished arena challenge with yugi. 31.5 min to complete. Got all three damage absorbs in a2 so yugi was awesome. Noah dragon at the end.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
What were your subs/assists? Can you post the clear card?
Not at the moment. Did it during lunch break. Here's the team:
SBR Badge
Yugi (Lina equip)
Bakura (Winged Dragon of Ra card)
Bakura (Bakura card)
Fortress Dragon (Mystic Faerie)
Fortress Dragon (Rokks Equip)
Yugi (Rikuu Equip)

I had to burn a turn to transform. replacing Rokks with Rikuu would have fixed that but I'd lose 100% jammer res (turned out to not matter thanks to Vishnu and Hera-ur...)
You NEED 100% SBR. There's so many skill binds... I cycled Magician actives pretty regularly till A3 where I kept one charged for Heph dragon. Bakura can be used whenever. I never needed the assist on the second bakura but it was an insurance policy.

A1: blast as fast as possible. Yugi will be up for Sopdet.
A2: see above, stall on parv if necessary to have yugi ready for Vishnu.
A3: Make sure you have yugi up for Hera dragon.

I didn't get stuck anywhere but Heimdall was annoying as was the purple shieldra.

each radar:
Hera: use Yugi and win
Heph: hold on to at least 1 skill to make 6 darks and row will kill especially with poison
Zeus: Bakura active --> VDP
Noah: wait for no dark resist then Bakura + VDP (pray for no light skyfall)
Gaia: Easy, just blow her up with whatever active.

Edit: here's the clear card
20200302_125306.jpg

Last edited:

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
You did it 4 minutes faster than me blade, I used yugi too, 2 fortress dragons, dark magician, and sub yugi. The team I have ready for nere. Excited for her release. I'll do it on my alt tomorrow or something, it's a bit of a slog.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Got Bradamante for my freebie roll - the locked orbs tech is nice but seems pretty niche overall? Especially since I already have SR.Venus and R.Daio as short cooldown base subs on my light teams.

I really should craft an all purpose light team with all the resistances since Yugi can get boring. :)

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Did it in 33 minutes just went in with Yugi.

Screwing around in 3P Arenas is kind of a cluster, nobody is a good teammate and will save orbs for your color, etc.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
did the A4/A5 challenge with Yugi, same team almost the same time.
20200307_125848.jpg

Nothing too interesting, the Mystic Faerie assist made Ena hilariously easy. Nothing too sketchy happened and I didn't stall anywhere. Mathena-->Durga is handled by Yugi.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I used my same yugi team, died first try cause rushana and no actives. Forgot about that floor.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
DBDC is back. If you're new or missing a bunch of cards here it's worth pulling to at least get a set of the 5*'s. The killer squad (no.6, shazel, pralinae, etc) are all great to have.

I'd suggest farming up at least 5 rainbow tickets for Artura or Chuan. Chuan is a surprisingly strong card as a lead for quick farming or as a sub for emergency orb production. Artura is a pseudo farmable "unmatchable status" clear. You'll need No. 6 to evolve into Artura though.

I'd hold off on rolling/trading for the big ticket stuff unless you IAP a bit. There's a couple events we'll probably get soonish that are way more value per stone. See above for Tales of Artifact Dragons, and Mickey and Friends, and (eventually...maybe...) Devil May Cry.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I wish DBDC would actually reset the freebies. They advertise them, why not actually let people who have been around longer get them again?

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Got an Ina in the mail today!
They do exist

Looks like they announced Arena6 for jpn

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Second try on Colo2 with vIdeal. I got to despharion and got obliterated when I broke resolve. So that was fun. I need to inherit a burst somewhere on my team and maybe throw a few machine killers on if I want to clear the dungeon.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
They are likely giving away a 6* guaranteed roll free for Mickey gacha in jpn
The rates must've been terrible
All 4 of my accounts only rolled 5*

Also patching the new raziel descended dungeon to make it easier
I don't recall they've ever done this before in all these years?

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
They are likely giving away a 6* guaranteed roll free for Mickey gacha in jpn
The rates must've been terrible
All 4 of my accounts only rolled 5*

Also patching the new raziel descended dungeon to make it easier
I don't recall they've ever done this before in all these years?
The closest I can think of them nerfing a dungeon was the Jorm-Ullr challenge getting nerfed to -1 combo check on each challenge.

Mickey 6*'s might as well have been myths. I got all the 5*'s but Scrooge. I did get the orb skin from the gatcha challenge though.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
The closest I can think of them nerfing a dungeon was the Jorm-Ullr challenge getting nerfed to -1 combo check on each challenge.

Mickey 6*'s might as well have been myths. I got all the 5*'s but Scrooge. I did get the orb skin from the gatcha challenge though.
Haha right?
You'd think the 6* are more common with 15% rates

I was thinking of the time when they got rid of monster type requirements for some descends
But that was more of a QoL improvement than a nerf
The success rates for this descend must've been completely wretched

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Nelle (Nere) and Fasca show up this weekend.
Keep in mind there's a couple neat SGFs coming in the nearish future, specifically the orbskin SGF and whatever they call the 8th anniversary SGF here. There's also the Dragon Artifact, Mickey and Friends, Bleach rerun, etc etc. So maybe don't go all in on this SGF especially if you have Yugi or some other top tier lead.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Edit: rolled a nelle too
Couldn't get faska :(

Friend me if you need

Running yugi slot 1 and Nelle slot 2

Edit some more: bakura can/should still be run in yugi/nelle setup even if you take a hit in hp and atk
Still the top dps

Last edited:

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Just rolled Nelle. I put her up in my BF slot but will probably be playing with her mostly so she should be up. If anyone doesn't have me on their friends list, my code is 302,982,304

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Just rolled Nelle. I put her up in my BF slot but will probably be playing with her mostly so she should be up. If anyone doesn't have me on their friends list, my code is 302,982,304

Nice, already have you as a best friend. I have her and yugi team prepped. Look forward to try that out after work.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Just tried yugi paired with nelle in aa3, I think I got pretty good spawns, but it was pretty easy. I'm still not super familiar with that dungeon though. But the 7x6 definitely helped with combo shields and working around spinners, obviously. I didn't feel it was a huge advantage over yugi and yugi, but definitely better, and he's already pretty broken.

Now Faska, who does she pair best with? I have sub haohmaru on my main, but can change him to leader if that's a good pairing. I have leader haohmaru on alt, but no Faska friends.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Now Faska, who does she pair best with? I have sub haohmaru on my main, but can change him to leader if that's a good pairing. I have leader haohmaru on alt, but no Faska friends.

Faska's best pairing, right now, is actually Yugi
Esp if you have multiple bakuras(luxury build asks for 3 + 1 equip lol)

Dark karin and haomaru work too
Faska brings amazing utilities AND dps with these pairings
And they have the added advantage of using OP subs like bridezela and Gourry(sadly the best light sub is from yokai watch)

Another great thing with faska is pretty much all the upcoming gachas include a top lead to pair with her
Sword art online: Alice
Mickey friends: Donald
Artifact dragon: Rampaid (this is a 5* roll!!!)

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Faska's best pairing, right now, is actually Yugi
Esp if you have multiple bakuras(luxury build asks for 3 + 1 equip lol)

Dark karin and haomaru work too
Faska brings amazing utilities AND dps with these pairings
And they have the added advantage of using OP subs like bridezela and Gourry(sadly the best light sub is from yokai watch)

Another great thing with faska is pretty much all the upcoming gachas include a top lead to pair with her
Sword art online: Alice
Mickey friends: Donald
Artifact dragon: Rampaid (this is a 5* roll!!!)

I have 2 gourys and a bradamante, should I focus on haohmaru or yugi for that pairing? I have a top tier yugi nelle team, but I want to make a faska one as well.

My main rolled zero bakuras.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Three Hands of Fate Challenge done with vIdeal. Probably far from optimal (80 seconds left) but it got the job done.

Screenshot_20200315-020254_PAD.jpg

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
A lot of D.Omega setups for TA2 use Theor (which I don't have) as a damage stick. Would Rehven be a suitable substitute? Obviously a big downgrade in active skill for a normal dungeon (no absorbs). Debating whether I should trade for Rehven before DBDC goes away. 5 for 1 cost is a bit steep.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled shelling on both my main and alt, what do folks usually use him with? Rainbow teams or does he get use elsewhere?

Only tried a few times but failed to beat the weekend challenge with Yugi. That light/dark absorb spawn and her long turns burnt too much time. Didn't bother trying with another team.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Only tried a few times but failed to beat the weekend challenge with Yugi. That light/dark absorb spawn and her long turns burnt too much time. Didn't bother trying with another team.
I couldnt fit void att. absorb when I did it in jpn with that team
So I just 1 combo a couple of times
Then used delay
Then 1 combo some more until absorb is down
Shouldn't eat up too much time

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
After playing around saturday, with no issues I was consistently getting to the norm floor with no issues and no time. So yesterday I Beat the weekend challenge with Yugi, Christmas Reeche with Reeche inherit to beat the puppeteer card floor which had been a major time suck right at the end (and even then got screwed once with a bad board after skill).

Except yesterday Fuma kotaro showed up and he is a hard stop if he spawns. Seriously burnt an entire stones worth ofenergy (400+) because he spawned four times in a row before I gota sylph spawn.

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a decent strat for the ranking? I'm in the ~10% bracket which is all I shoot for these days but I'm on the upper end and want to pad my score a little so I don't have to worry about it.

Currently I'm just pronging my ass off and hoping I combo enough to get a decent average.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
heard "L" moves are better than prongs in this case due to the larger board.

That being said, My scores have been terrible (but I have attributed it largely to myself being poor at the game vs the incorrect strategy)

Kwhit10

Oct 27, 2017
Hit 2000 days today.

For ranking I'm at 5%. I prong in an order and do L with last orb kind. Do Reiwa floor 5 then just do natural board for final getting as much style points as I can.

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Ahhhhhhhh. I was killing stamina cause I have to go to bed early and played the new Colosseum. Got to the last floor and dark magic girl to unlock the bombs, yugi for orbs, vdp and row plus combos and I didn't realize I flubbed some bombs... they ruined the row and the vdp, dead. Ahhhhhhhh.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I shouldn't have pulled, the seasonal girl banner is such a trap.

so I got Xmas saline on the second roll... *results not typical*

OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Odin story is live. Stone for each floor and 1000 tamas for clearing.

Vidar is an asshole. No assists, bring either a true grav combo or a big ass burst. You can stall forever till hes at 50% hp then you have 7ish turns to kill or you die. You need to burn through 1.25 billion hp and a 90% shield to kill. No vdp or resolve just a combo shield and a fuck ton of hp.

This worked for me
Screenshot_20200326-102137_PAD.jpg

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Odin story is live. Stone for each floor and 1000 tamas for clearing.

Vidar is an asshole. No assists, bring either a true grav combo or a big ass burst. You can stall forever till hes at 50% hp then you have 7ish turns to kill or you die. You need to burn through 1.25 billion hp and a 90% shield to kill. No vdp or resolve just a combo shield and a fuck ton of hp.

This worked for me
Screenshot_20200326-102137_PAD.jpg
I'm going to try a Bakuya Burst on Yugi/Nere. WIll report back results

EDIT: Epic fail, resists devil... will need something else.

Last edited:

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah but how LONG is the cheese? Cause I got Kiri(s)
Iirc it wasn't too long
Some floors can actually be cleared normally as you charge up gravities
m.youtube.com

【ヴィーザル降臨】キリ~我々の2020年を始めようか…!~【パズドラ実況】

★B1キリ→スキル溜め→自力突破★B2グラビティ★B3キリ→スキル溜め→グラビティ★B4キリ→スキル溜め→グラビティ★B50コンボ→スキル溜め→グラビティ★B6キリ→自力突破★B7キリ→スキル溜め→ゼヘラ、ヴァース、ゼヘラ→溜めなおし→ゼヘラ×2→溜めなおし→自力突破★B8グラビティTwitter→https:/...

I entered with co-op, so the whaledor spot I used another Zeus verse
This made it go even faster

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bladelaw

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Relic Dragon series starts tomorrow
This was referred as the Artifact dragon series when it was in JP.

Lampied is a 5* pull and quite strong. Definitely worth rolling in a couple times if you have stones and aren't interested in Sword Art or Bleach.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
Lampeid is like the highest tier placing card in the bunch
Right below fasca and Yugi, and right next to cards like Nelle and Alice(SAO)
Pretty amazing for a 5*

Mighty Lancer, Lampeid stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle & Dragons Database

Mighty Lancer, Lampeid is a water element monster. It is a 5 stars attacker, dragon monster which costs 18 units and it has 2 skills in Puzzle & Dragons. The skill calls Imbue with Sacred Relic, Raj. Delay 2 turns to all enemies. Transform the card into Impaling Dragon Lancer, Lampeid. The...

Good thing too cuz I had terrible terrible luck with this gacha

Last edited:

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty amazing for a 5*

Mighty Lancer, Lampeid stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle & Dragons Database

Mighty Lancer, Lampeid is a water element monster. It is a 5 stars attacker, dragon monster which costs 18 units and it has 2 skills in Puzzle & Dragons. The skill calls Imbue with Sacred Relic, Raj. Delay 2 turns to all enemies. Transform the card into Impaling Dragon Lancer, Lampeid. The...

Pretty much all I'm hoping to roll.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
Pretty amazing for a 5*

Heh. Got him on my freebie roll. Is the rest of the REM worth rolling for? 10 stones is steep and I know there are some really good super godfests coming up soon.

jiggle

Dec 23, 2017
My mistake
Looks like Dyer is actually as highly ranked, if not higher, than lampeid

Heh. Got him on my freebie roll. Is the rest of the REM worth rolling for? 10 stones is steep and I know there are some really good super godfests coming up soon.
It has a lot of good cards
Maybe even more than the upcoming mickey and SAO
But the rates are terrible
So iono lol

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled 8 times, didn't get a lampeid, but I did get Dyer. So that'll be fun to mess with.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I got a 7* Deena, 5* Prolowne and two of the 5* green card. if I can save enough to get one or two more pulls I will to try and get a Lampeid (I have a really good Blue Box)