1. ShiftyHermit

ShiftyHermit

This was so much better than I was expecting. Holy crap, amazing job and thanks to Lizardcube and DotEMU for agreeing to do this. I really enjoyed the read.

2. ilfait

ilfait
    Banned Member

Beautifully done remake. Congratulations, Lizardcube; your skill, respect for the source material, and hard work paid off.

3. JetSetRadio

JetSetRadio

Should have asked how you can fuck up something like windjammers online.

4. StrawberryJam

StrawberryJam

Thanks for picking my question and thanks for the great answer Lizardcube!

5. Shanaynay

Shanaynay

Thanks to LizardCube and DotEMU for taking the time to answer all the questions and of course, thanks to the staff for putting together this amazing feature, excellent work it was wonderful to read.
    I've never played the original serie but i'm tempted to give the remake a shot to support the devs.

6. Antony

Antony

Amazing job, thank you to everybody involved.

7. €pcott

€pcott

Great new forum feature! This place gets better and better.

Love the developer’s dedication and work. I still need to pick the game up at some point for the Switch. Makes me wish they could remaster Monster World 4, but I can understand the desire to create original work.

8. TheGhost

TheGhost

That was kind of awesome, game looks really pretty, I never played the original but I be purchasing this odf the strength of this post.

9. sandkiller

sandkiller

Nice, well done everyone!

10. CavZee

CavZee

This is fantastic to read, thanks. I'm looking forward to digging into the game next month when the physical switch version releases.

11. fiendcode

fiendcode

Great interview. I hope we see more SMS remakes from these guys, specifically Golvellius.

12. NeoZeedeater

NeoZeedeater

Awesome Q&A.

I'm extremely happy with the way the game turned out. The only thing I can think of to have improved it would be to have the game be more obvious with the Sega Master System origin of the game for newcomers. Fans of the original know where it came from but new people might just see it as an "8-bit remake". If they associate the game specifically with the SMS, then maybe they will pursue learning about other underrated games on the system.

13. PtM

PtM

The crass red font clashes with dark theme. Maybe tone down red or add more blue&green.

14. Kane1345

Kane1345

Honestly turned out much better than I thought. It was really a fantastic read and I hope there's many more to come! Thanks to everyone involved in getting this to happen.

15. foxuzamaki

foxuzamaki

That was a really fun read, thanks for this Q&A, I really hope we see more with increased frequency

16. Filipus

Filipus

Thanks for the time that was spend for this to happen, it was pretty great!

17. Kadab

Kadab

Great reading. Really hope we get more of these Q&A's

18. Eon

Eon

Really nice format.

I just absolutely adore this game. The art direction and OST are just phenomenal. I can’t wait to see if they will remake any more 8, or 16-but classics.

19. denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Great questions and amazing answers! Just beat the game a few weeks ago. Those extra levels were devilish!

20. Cool read, game looks fantastic.

21. FallenGrace

FallenGrace

That was excellent. I didn't participate in the questions but want to thank all involved in making it happen and for an interesting read about a great project.

22. epaturun

epaturun

fantastic. Look forward to more of these.

23. kitsuneyo

kitsuneyo

This was great! Game is on my Switch radar now.

24. Joqu

Joqu

That was a good read. I was going to send in a question myself but uh.... I kind of forgot. I'll have to make sure I remember to next time.

25. Window

Window

Nice in depth QnA. Always fascinating hearing development thought processes and anecdotes. Hope we continue to get more of these. Great work!

26. Brazil

Brazil
    Trailing in the sky Moderator

Such a fun and interesting read. Thank you interviewees and Q&ERA team!

Finding out about the hardships the LizardCube guys went through made me appreciate the game even more, haha.

27. Pikma

Pikma

This just sold me on the game. Thank you guys

28. Tailzo

Tailzo

Thanks. Interesting questions and answers :)

29. CO_Andy

CO_Andy

didn't get to submit my question as to why the superior PC Engine soundtrack isn't in the game :(

30. Jack Scofield

Jack Scofield

This was incredibly well-done, and this is coming from someone who hadn't heard of the game prior to this interview. Very informative and extremely interesting! Thanks to all those involved and I hope to see more of these interviews in the future.

31. Sirpopopop

Sirpopopop
    _ _ _ w _ _ _ Administrator

Great answers from some great questions.

Never knew there was a Brazilian specific version of Wonder Boy.

32. Radarscope1

Radarscope1

This is an amazing community feature. Thanks for putting it together.

33. Finale Fireworker

Finale Fireworker
    Love each other or die trying. Moderator

Wow, this is so in depth and put-together. I love this!

Awesome insights, excellent enthusiasm, and really cool in general. Thank you Era, DotEmu, and Lizardcube for this. I can't wait for more of these.

34. Brazil

Brazil
    Trailing in the sky Moderator

An insanely popular one. It was the second videogame I ever played, after Alex Kidd in Miracle World, haha :P

The company that dealt with bringing SEGA products to the Brazilian market since that time really knew what they were doing. They made multiple official romhacks that changed some games into products that were more palatable to the local audience.

35. Felensis

Felensis

Finally made it to read the first Q&ERA. One of the best, most insightful and honest interviews I've read in a long time. No non-sensical PR blah blah here. Awesome! Love the game when I played it initially on my Switch even though I've never played the original. Thanks to the ResetERA staff, Lizardcube and DotEMU for the awesome game and this great interview <3