• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DUmcHWp.jpg

not sure how to feel about that

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Well, at least there's finally gonna be something worse than Rise of Skywalker.

Also, is that Cage fool still in court or what?

Also also, that image makes it look like it's some fucking Sith lord's Netflix special they got after being "cancelled"

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
i guess im in the severe minority where i like quantic dream games...

BUT, id rather have an other original IP instead of star wars

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am I allowed to be upset about Marvel / Star Wars fatigue yet, or are we still not at the allotted amount of games necessary lol?

Seriously, all my favorite studios man....

ivalice

Banned
Sep 3, 2021
Press Square to 'They Fly Now???'

Seriously though I can taste vomit. No thank you.

Less Disney monoculture shit, and certainly less Quantic Dream. Please and thank you.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
I was, fairly recently, thinking about how cool it would be to get a (point and click) adventure game for Star Wars, but Quantic Dream? Please no. Even before the stuff from Le Monde, QD's writing speaks for itself and what it says isn't good.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I got QD confused with Remedy and got excited for a sec, now it's just confused sadness.

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
PRESS X TO FIND JAR JAR BINKS IN THE COUNCIL

Seriously... I know there isn't many fans from Quantic Dreams gameplay. But I would love a Star Wars game based on dialog conflicts in the empire saga.

The only sad thing is the quick time event combat and press Square for force choke...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
You know what. After the past few years, Star Wars and Quantic Dream deserve each other.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It be happy with some kind of uncharted blaster toting Star Wars game, kinda like 1313 promised to be. Not everything has to be Jedi.

That last on that was kinda like dark souls where a lot of storm troopers with mele weapons were standing about… not for me.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I am fine with this.
It be happy with some kind of uncharted blaster toting Star Wars game, kinda like 1313 promised to be. Not everything has to be Jedi.

That last on that was kinda like dark souls where a lot of storm troopers with mele weapons were standing about… not for me.
The last one was Space Combat :)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

That last on that was kinda like dark souls where a lot of storm troopers with mele weapons standing about… not for me.

You're definitely not getting an Uncharted-style action game out of Quantic Dream.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
It's perfect. A david cage star wars game will marry the unearned pretentiousness of the last jedi with the lack of originality of the force awakens, the meandering plot of Rise of skywalker and the stilted dialogue of the prequels, thus uniting the star wars fanbase for the first time in years by producing something we can all agree is the worst thing ever.

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
I think we need more games like those QD does. But not sure if star wars is a good fit. I think new ip is better for this kind of games.
So now we have switched from zombie fatigue to Disney IP fatigue? Interesting

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
Disappointing, I don't care for Star Wars so I'd much rather have another new IP from QD.

Status
Not open for further replies.