• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

diablos991

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's a tease, but also a welcome one.

I love their short videos. Hopefully these will be of the same quality as the old ones and also tie into future projects.

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward. If they are not Detroit shorts, I wonder if there will be a hint of their next game there. Seems like a good way to gauge interest in different topics among their fans.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
It would be interesting to see if they have Sony Interactive Entertainment presents in front. Both Kara and The Dark Sorcerer have then SCE presents in front. If they do then I assume that Sony would retain the right to first refusal on these concepts.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Nice. Is that poll serious? I don't think so! I mean they ask iof they shall release them next week when the game is going to be out or next year while they have the stories already prepared? XD

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
so the first android was called Chloe ?
41289762095_da52d48e7a_o.jpg

But she doesn't have blue hair... :D

Supreme Leader Galahad

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I wanted Dark Sorcerer to span a game like Kara but maybe one of the 4 new ones does that. More QD the better.
EDIT: Damnit, thought they were not Detroit related, oh well.

Last edited:

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Some of the lines are a bit over the top, but overall the execution is very good. A suitably chilling and creepy mood. Wonder if Kamski will be the main villain or just a red herring?

or maybe he is an android.
The lines are ok,if you take the game like a blockbuster movie,it's not really different.

But yeah the "you can trust me"...ah ah so creepy :p

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Kamski is far too good of an actor to convince as a tech entrepreneur.

Some of the dialogue was forced, and the line of discussion was a bit simplistic, but I enjoyed that.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Acting felt off too me, like the dialogue wasn't convincing at all. Hoping the next few are better!

Lucent

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
I wanted Dark Sorcerer to span a game like Kara but maybe one of the 4 new ones does that. More QD the better.
EDIT: Damnit, thought they were not Detroit related, oh well.

Same. I want something like Dark Sorcerer. Do a fantasy take on their games instead of always going for these super serious games they've been doing.

Oct 27, 2017
Said this in the other thread before it got closed:

The hubris in some of Kamski's answers is probably going to be textbook representation of whoever it is that makes androids commercially viable.