• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
There you go:

It looks like Quantic Dream's games are jumping beyond Sony's consoles. In a partnership with Epic Games, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human are all coming to PC and will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store. These ports will be available at an undetermined time for an unknown price later this year.

1 year exclusive:

Even though Epic Games is part of this deal, it doesn't mean that these games will be exclusive to the Epic Games Store forever. Instead, the games have a one-year exclusivity deal, meaning it is likely that these games will jump to Steam or distribution platforms after that timer expires.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news...etroit-pc-later-this-year#GlqQdy3oT4x4shzo.99

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Wow, Epic getting Sony owned exclusives on their platform. I would now not be surprised to see stuff like Demon's Souls or Bloodborne next. This is much better than moneyhatting upcoming/recently released titles.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
These posts about how heavy Rain is owned by QD and therefore, the other two won't be ported, sure aged well.

Bring Bloodborne Epic, and i won't be mad at you anymore.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not even Sony is immune to the Epic moneyhats.

But jokes aside, this is good for PC owners, Epic store notwithstanding.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, I wonder how much Epic had to pay for this - this certainly did not come cheap.

Thoraxes

Oct 25, 2017
Gehenna
What????????
This is nuts.
Also Beyond sucks, but I enjoyed my time with Heavy Rain and Detroit, fallacies and all.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ewwwwwww. I'll wait a year and buy them elsewhere.

I wanted to like the Epic store so much, but I can't with the way they do business

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit and Beyond on PC!?!?? Fuck guess I'm using Epic after all.

Oh, may but steam later. Cool I'll wait

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow that is a surprise holy shit. I wonder if this means other Sony games like Horizon and Bloodborne are now a possibility on the PC.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
so, sony is doing some deal with epic then? beyond and detroit are sony IPs.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Looks like Sony and Epic are becoming best buds. Journey, Flower, now all of QD's stuff huh.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is Sony doing? Are they publishing these? If not, how the hell did Quantic Dream finagle that?

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Between this, Flower, and Journey, that's a lot of Sony Interactive Entertainment titles on PC.
Is the Gravity Rush dream real?

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif