• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell at the quick turnaround for Season 4? I wonder if they shot them back to back.

Also enjoyed how the last season had more people of color and women.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
About halfway through the first episode. Glad this show is back, it's always such a joy to watch!

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
First 3 episodes watched! How freakin adorable is 10 year old Lucy from episode 3? The disabled guy from the 2nd episode
meeting with the guy who shot him and THANKING him was pretty wild.

I told myself I wasn't gonna binge the new season this weekend but it's just. so. damn. wholesome.

OP
OP
carlsojo

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
First 3 episodes watched! How freakin adorable is 10 year old Lucy from episode 3? The disabled guy from the 2nd episode
meeting with the guy who shot him and THANKING him was pretty wild.

I told myself I wasn't gonna binge the new season this weekend but it's just. so. damn. wholesome.

That kid steals the show lol

The corgi stole Antoni's heart tho

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
Jesus the second and fourthcepisodecthi season haveb been great. I cannot imagine the life the guy in episode 2 was feeling...

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
For me its not really a show I binge or discuss beyond it giving me positive vibes. I just kind of randomly watch an episode here and there.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
The 4 episode mini-series of the Fab 5 being in Japan is now out on Netflix.

Queer Eye: We're in Japan!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Just watched 1st episode of Queer Eye in Japan, and it got me so good.
"I forgive myself. I did the best that I could. My life has value."

tenor.gif

Yoko-san did so good, I'm proud and amazed!

OP
OP
carlsojo

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
The Japan season is just wonderful.

I particularly liked how they didn't try to steamroll the heroes, but let the host Kiko explain the culture to them that they might not understand.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone watching the new season? My wife and I are half way through and continue to enjoy it. Wasn't overly fussed on episode 4, but I get what they were going for with it. Episode 2 and 5 are the highlights so far.

OP
OP
carlsojo

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Anyone watching the new season? My wife and I are half way through and continue to enjoy it. Wasn't overly fussed on episode 4, but I get what they were going for with it. Episode 2 and 5 are the highlights so far.

It's pretty great. The dirty cowboy was the best. "You a stinky boy."

"Bobby I swear to God if you kiss one more cow..."