• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the perhaps overly specific question about an old, pretty niche game, but I'm trying to clear out my backlog of stuff from the Wii eShop before it goes down for good and you can no longer redownload, and this game was on the list. I loaded some points for this and My Life as a King when the option was around for if I wanted the DLC, and already decided I didn't need any for that game. This one, though, I'm more back and forth on. I'm nearing the end of the main game, as I just started chapter 5, and like... I like it okay, but I'm not like super in love with it or anything. Mainly I just care about the DLC chapters. Are those substantial, and equally important... would they even be beatable without buying the other DLC?

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I remember hearing that MLaaDL was much more grimmy with the DLC then MLaaK was. I believe that was because of the dlc feeling more like a requirement to be able to do well at the game but I'm not 100% as I only played the demo IIRC.