• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
I have noticed in multiple threads that images load as you get to the posts they are in. Is there a setting that forces all images in all posts to load as soon as you get into a thread?

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Not that Ive seen. I'm having trouble with some images loading at all. Sometimes Ill have to quote the post to see the image.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Better yet, is there an option to fit images to the width of the post/screen? Some people upload huge images that are thumbnails but when I open them my browser adds scroll bars because its so big. I rather just have it squeezed into a post and then open it in a new tab if I wanna view the full resolution.

Images also in general don't load most of the time for me, I notice lots of big empty spaces in posts and when I quote I see a img link

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Better yet, is there an option to fit images to the width of the post/screen? Some people upload huge images that are thumbnails but when I open them my browser adds scroll bars because its so big. I rather just have it squeezed into a post and then open it in a new tab if I wanna view the full resolution.

Images also in general don't load most of the time for me, I notice lots of big empty spaces in posts and when I quote I see a img link

Make sure to post your suggestion here

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-new-forum-requests-suggestions-thread.2423/page-7#post-531672

Oct 26, 2017
the rooftops.
Sorry op, I haven't encountered that one.
Not that Ive seen. I'm having trouble with some images loading at all. Sometimes Ill have to quote the post to see the image.

I noticed my pics weren't showing up on mobile devices with abload and imgur but I think that has been fixed now?

They always showed up on my w10 laptop, though.

I've found that postimg.org images seem to work on both no problem.

OP
OP
hlhbk

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017