• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys, I have a quick question. My UK PSN account is my primary account and the one on which I have a PS+ subscription. I recently created a US PSN account (with no PS+) and I've noticed that I can play DBFZ online (purchased on my UK PSN) on the US account even though I don't have a sub.

Now, Injustice 2 Legendary Edition is on sale on the US PSN but I just want to be sure: will I be able to play the game online on either of my accounts even though I don't have a US PS+ sub?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Lemstar

Oct 25, 2017
as long as at least one account with an active PS+ subscription has a console activated as its primary system, any PSN account on that console has access to PS+ netplay functions
both accounts will work

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but only on the console where your PS+ account is set as primary. Any user can play online on the console that the PS+ account is primary on.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
You'd be able to play it online on either account as long as you play on that console.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Idem as that answer above. However, please notice that it only applies with online gaming. Other features are not applied

Status
Not open for further replies.