• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This probably could be answered in the dedicated thread, but I figured it'd be quicker to ask here.

1. If I were to just get the digital release of the HD Collection, is it one game "file", or is it split up like the Physical release and two separate games?

2. Do either versions (physical or digital) have Japanese Language option, via System Menu? I know audio language is locked to game language (Western/European Translation, English audio. Japanese/Korean/Chinese all being Japanese audio), but was wondering if I can still change via the system language.

I'm likely gonna get the digital version, regardless, given the odd nature of the western Physical release, but I just thought I'd ask.

Pikagreg

Feb 5, 2018
The Asia release has multiple language options and both games built into the cart and isn't too expensive if you want to stay physical.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind that the language in the Asian version is based on your system language. You'll be able to hear the Japanese audio, but everything else will be in Japanese as well.

I'm aware, 100%. Already mentioned about that in the top post.

So anyone know the situation with the digital or western physical version or...?

Deleted member 426

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The game is one file, and I think that's the case for physical as well, where X-2 is treated like DLC rather than a separate game.