R. Kelly just got arrested by the feds for Sex trafficking

Jan 3, 2018

Singer R. Kelly has been arrested in Chicago on federal sex crime charges, according to two law enforcement officials.

The 52-year-old was arrested by NYPD detectives and Homeland Security Investigation agents on sex trafficking charges, officials tell News 4, and it is expected he will be brought to New York.
Bad week for sex traffickers

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Isn't it crazy how long this took? I mean he lied about Aaliyah's age and married her when she was a child. That's just the tip of the iceberg with him, but it's always weird to me that was an officially documented crime but nothing ever came of it.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Isn't it crazy how long this took? I mean he lied about Aaliyah's age and married her when she was a child. That's just the tip of the iceberg with him, but it's always weird to me that was an officially documented crime but nothing ever came of it.
Right?!? I guess you could say it was a different time but DAMN, that should’ve been a bad look even back then. Then you have the piss tape which also should’ve finished him and he still gets off somehow. Hopefully with this newest bout of heat on him he faces some real consequences this time

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully these two are just the tip of the iceberg on a Purge of multimillionaire Traffickers who thought they were above the law.

Gegz

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your discography Kells, but time for you to rot in jail. I still can't believe it took that long.