• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
They gonna get Steven Seagal next? Dude kept a sex slave for years.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
With 20 tapes they have his ass this time. Plus he is broke so he can't buy his way out of this. You would've thought that after his previous trial he would have destroyed all of those tapes but he is really a sexual predator and probably couldn't because he gets off on watching them.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
Twenty tapes? Dear lord. How it took this long after all the lives he has destroyed is beyond me. But his music, right?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Lol at the stupidity of keeping the evidence when you claim innocence. Dude is about to fry.

That interview with Gayle is even more insane now although we all knew what time it is.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
With 20 tapes they have his ass this time. Plus he is broke so he can't buy his way out of this. You would've thought that after his previous trial he would have destroyed all of those tapes but he is really a sexual predator and probably couldn't because he gets off on watching them.
Also my first thought. Justice closing in on all sides and you don't destroy the evidence? He's dumber than I thought he was.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Denied bond.

Chicago Sun-Times @Suntimes

BREAKING: R. Kelly was ordered held without bail on Tuesday after federal prosecutors described him as "an extreme danger to the community, especially to minor girls," @SeidelContent and @samjcharles report. https://bit.ly/2jN8JJP

2:55 PM - Jul 16, 2019

R. Kelly was ordered held without bail on Tuesday after federal prosecutors described him as "an extreme danger to the community, especially to minor girls," at a hearing in U.S. District Court in Chicago.
"This risk of obstruction is real. This risk is ongoing. This risk is heightened by the defendant's fame and power," Assistant U.S. Attorney Angel Krull told Judge Harry Leinenweber.
Kelly "has a unique ability to influence and intimidate witnesses and victims, and that continues to this day," Krull said.
But Kelly's attorney, Steve Greenberg, said his client can be trusted not to flee if released from custody.
"Unlike his most famous song — 'I Believe I Can Fly' — Mr. Kelly doesn't like to fly," Greenberg said.
"How could he flee? He has no money," Greenberg added. "There's no evidence that he's a risk to minors at all at this point."
Federal prosecutors last week broadsided Kelly with two indictments that threaten to put him behind bars for the rest of his life. In Brooklyn and Chicago, Kelly faces a combined 18 counts for alleged crimes against 10 victims.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
"Unlike his most famous song — 'I Believe I Can Fly' — Mr. Kelly doesn't like to fly," Greenberg said.

Hows his own lawyer gonna say that, come on man...💀💀💀

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denied bond.

Chicago Sun-Times @Suntimes

BREAKING: R. Kelly was ordered held without bail on Tuesday after federal prosecutors described him as "an extreme danger to the community, especially to minor girls," @SeidelContent and @samjcharles report. https://bit.ly/2jN8JJP

2:55 PM - Jul 16, 2019

R. Kelly was ordered held without bail on Tuesday after federal prosecutors described him as "an extreme danger to the community, especially to minor girls," at a hearing in U.S. District Court in Chicago.
"This risk of obstruction is real. This risk is ongoing. This risk is heightened by the defendant's fame and power," Assistant U.S. Attorney Angel Krull told Judge Harry Leinenweber.
Kelly "has a unique ability to influence and intimidate witnesses and victims, and that continues to this day," Krull said.
But Kelly's attorney, Steve Greenberg, said his client can be trusted not to flee if released from custody.
"How could he flee? He has no money," Greenberg added. "There's no evidence that he's a risk to minors at all at this point."
Federal prosecutors last week broadsided Kelly with two indictments that threaten to put him behind bars for the rest of his life. In Brooklyn and Chicago, Kelly faces a combined 18 counts for alleged crimes against 10 victims.

more like Trapped In a Jail Cell

amirite?