• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Last edited:

TailorDKS

Apr 18, 2018
Road Map for insomniac:

1. Spider-Man
2. New Resistance
3. New Ratchet & Clank
4. Maybe something new
--> start with 1. again

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool can we get the next entry in the series now. I'm fine with a Going Commando Remake or a sequel to Into The Nexus. Are we really going to have to wait until Spiderman is finished?

Lwyn

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Jul 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure Spiderman is aiming for the head and not the body.

DrazilKaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to guess this is partly because it was a packin with PS4s not long after it came out.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh I would have never guessed it was that successful. So when's the next one coming out?

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I wonder if this is in terms of quantity of units sold or actual money made, as this was a cheaper title on release ($40/£30).

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
It never felt budget priced and deserved higher than 85%. Insomniac is so talented and I have no doubt Spider-Man is gonna be fantastic.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
And this was a game made in 10 months.

I'm curious to see how the next one does with an actual development cycle.

WillySJ3

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Most successful in revenues? Unit sales? We need more info.

Congrats to Insomniac anyway.

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
It was the first Ratchet and Clank game I bought since Going Commando in 2003. It was also very fun.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit that's amazing.

I loved the game, easily one of the best I've played this gen. Up there with UYA and ACIT for me.

Nov 30, 2017
I loaded it up last night just to goof around and look at it in 4k.

Game is a stunner and could have been the movie.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm going to guess this is partly because it was a packin with PS4s not long after it came out.

Why do people always have to rush to bundling as an explanation every time a game does well? Its such a lazy rhetoric.

It did well because it's a good game, in a popular series, sold at a cheap price on the best-selling console. It's not rocket science this.

mejin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why can't Insomniac work in other playstation ip like Sly? I really think they could do it really well.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Other than Sunset Overdrive, it's probably my favorite game they've made. Can't wait to play Spider-Man.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well deserved. Fantastic game.

It's such a shame Sunset Overdrive didn't get the sales it deserved. Probably my game of the generation.

Spider-Man is by far my most anticipated game this year. Can't wait!

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to them, it was fun but I really wish it was a more fleshed out game felt very lacking even compared to the original outside of the jetpack area

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
That's cool. It was a great game. One of my favorites from that year.
Spidey will probably be their best reviewed and best selling game soon, though.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
One of the few games that I loved enough to beat this generation. Hope we get another before ps5.

MrMatt555

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
aside from the music being shit compared to the original, its the purest form of a remaster i've seen. It's like going back to revisit your childhood home and everything is in the same spot.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It was an amazing game. Played through it like 4 times. An absolute blast and it looks gorgeous too.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. That's really surprising. I didn't think it did as well as previous installments, but I guess I was wrong. It was a fun little game, even if I felt it could've been better in a lot of ways.

Congratulations to Insomniac, and here's hoping Spider-Man shatters that record when it comes out.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
I have been saying this since the day it came out. If Sony and Insomniac haven't started working on next Ratchet game, someone somewhere has fucked up badly.

We need proper sequel in the waves of Crack in Time. Or at least do a remaster of PS3 games.