• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Their racist asses didn't send a letter to me, so while those outlets deal with lawsuits, I'll continue to call them racist.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Those poor, disadvantaged kids with law firms and publicists behind them.

Laevateinn

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
OP:

8c3.gif

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
When all you life you have been told you are a king... Spoiled and unhinged.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oooh that's not gonna go well for them

brb off to Twitter to accuse these little MAGA piglets of racism, come find me in Canada, assholes

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
These guys are set for life (and I don't just mean the lawsuits... they'll have conservatives giving them opportunities forever). Great....

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Excellent, now the story will never die down.

And they have no one to blame but themselves.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So, it looks like they aren't suing people for falsely claiming they're racist, but rather suing people for falsely claiming they were harassing Nathan Philips? Do we have any copies of the letters or just a tweet?

DrForester your thread titles are so bad.

These suits will not go to court there is no way they have a case here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
They were doing tomahawk chops in his face so yeah, I'd say they lose in discovery pretty quick.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
All the Twitter replies showing outstanding support for these poor poor boys.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 41638

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
I know there was a lot of early reporting and misunderstandings during this fiasco but a lot of those kids were mocking the native american with their chanting and shit. Also suing for 'fake news'? That's a slippery slope no?

Oct 25, 2017
canada
Brazilian national apparently, I don't think they were working for Russia.

Wouldnt it be likely that one of those russian social media farms would be able to change where their IP location or however they found them was located?

An account made in 2016 driving tribalism as a means to American destabilization just seems too likely to be Russians

Even without that, this whole ordeal is manufactured

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This might be a good thread to mention that Billy Crystal was one of the people who backpedaled on their calling out of these kids.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wouldnt it be likely that one of those russian social media farms would be able to change where their IP location or however they found them was located?

An account made in 2016 driving tribalism as a means to American destabilization just seems too likely to be Russians

Even without that, this whole ordeal is manufactured

Well, we've caught Iranians and Chinese and Venezuelans using the same tactics as Russians. It's actually extremely unlikely that every event manufactured as such is of Russian origin at this point.

Deleted member 12352

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
School that allows (encourages?) students to wear blackface to basketball games sues anyone calling them racist.

Pathetic.